ORION

MrBrown

Let us know how that works out for you.
Apparently you can turn it off. Why would there be an option to turn it off? So lets say like today, the route was heavy. 20 stops in an industrial park and 130 residential. air spread out all over and a missload I delivered that was very inconvenient. Onion is gonna tell me to climb over packages and deliver :censored2: around my nda? In a 700 no less. :censored2: I get a 1045 commit time for a business whether they get nda or not. Im not using it and I will definitely let you know how that goes. Besides the occasional :censored2: up i run the route how it should be run when you take all the variables into consideration. If I get a warning letter so be it, Ill play by their rules and theyll end up paying me way more. They dont want that and honestly neither do I. I work to live I dont live to work

MrBrown

Would you be willing to lose your job over it?
Lose my job over it? No, i said I would receive a warning letter for it. I actually like the company I work for. I destroy the routes I cover, 2 hours earlier then the guys who own them. I dont bite the hand that feeds me. I play by the rules and i make 19.50 an hour. Orion will not make me a faster driver or decrease my mileage. Go sox by the way

MrBrown

That is an excellent question, why? Because i have no clue what youre talking about. When I got hired on I got my crash course in being a driver, so i dont understand all the acronyms you guys use.whats an rdo

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Apparently you can turn it off. Why would there be an option to turn it off? So lets say like today, the route was heavy. 20 stops in an industrial park and 130 residential. air spread out all over and a missload I delivered that was very inconvenient. Onion is gonna tell me to climb over packages and deliver :censored2: around my nda? In a 700 no less. :censored2: I get a 1045 commit time for a business whether they get nda or not. Im not using it and I will definitely let you know how that goes. Besides the occasional :censored2: up i run the route how it should be run when you take all the variables into consideration. If I get a warning letter so be it, Ill play by their rules and theyll end up paying me way more. They dont want that and honestly neither do I. I work to live I dont live to work

You cannot turn it off but you can switch to RDO.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
they don't use progressive discipline... no talk with. Instant warning letter... Protest all the way!

Again?

The only time UPS has to give a verbal warning first is for attendance.

Anything else they can issue a warning letter for the first infraction.

But you are correct. Grieve all warning letters.