Out of service from reasonable drug test

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
The ticket and your demeanor could give UPS reasonable cause for a drug test.
You will have to let the union figure it out, if there's a sliver of hope.

Jasukuto26

No never search never said I looked under the influence and if I did kept repeating I don't feel right and was ignored it's parts I can't remember or feel like I'm forgetting something. To me I felt he was in control and the names are the same it's him.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Management kinda of hazey but remember he was upset with me and the airs he didn't listen either after I kept saying you have the wrong person. After I was arrested in been i the back of the hot car a while. Into came to me no apology no explanation nothing good news is you don't have a warrant bad is im giving you a ticket for the swerving because you wouldn't obey me with out a question. What I was told what he told them no clue. That's everything I can remembered to my best
Wtf dude! Seriously..

Jasukuto26

The supervisor and to my knowledge only remember one don't remember two where present they assumed I was going to jail but after not sure. It's sound crazy bout the day after and following days. I remember bits and parts and Felt like they took advantage of me through the entire ordeal. It's was so bad I though I was in the day before my union rep told me about I didn't remember I couldn't. And said did what he told me and that threw me off. Every second I stressing what they just said didn't have a fighting chance.

averageguy14

The officer asked why I was swerving a little answer the bob truck is big which is true makes some employees nervous on tight hwys and streets and my body is here my mind in stress mode. And asked him please don't give me a ticket he said let me see your I'd cut you loose. That's when he changed I knew I didn't have a warrant expecally for a missed court day. He never answered any of my questions nor the second officer. I seemed impaired because I panicking blacking out he didn't care also I told him I just returned to work the day before from a 4 day stay in the hospital. Ignored everything I said
Did ups force you to go back to work or did you volunteer to go back? If I was in the hospital for 4 days I would take my time getting back into things, especially at work. Also if you were in the hospital wouldn't management know or at least have an idea? You can at least show the documents saying you were there which would explain the failed drug test.

Jasukuto26

The supervisor and to my knowledge only remember one don't remember two where present they assumed I was going to jail but after not sure. It's sound crazy bout the day after and following days. I remember bits and parts and Felt like they took advantage of me through the entire ordeal. It's was so bad I though I was in the day before my union rep told me about I didn't remember I couldn't. And said did what he told me and that threw me off. Every second I stressing what they just said didn't have a fighting chance.

Jasukuto26

The supervisor and to my knowledge only remember one don't remember two where present they assumed I was going to jail but after not sure. It's sound crazy bout the day after and following days. I remember bits and parts and Felt like they took advantage of me through the entire ordeal. It's was so bad I though I was in the day before my union rep told me about I didn't remember I couldn't. And said did what he told me and that threw me off. From getting nothing but bad news back to back. Didn't get a chance to think. Maybe I'm wrong but it felt rushed.

Poop Head

Judge me.
The supervisor and to my knowledge only remember one don't remember two where present they assumed I was going to jail but after not sure. It's sound crazy bout the day after and following days. I remember bits and parts and Felt like they took advantage of me through the entire ordeal. It's was so bad I though I was in the day before my union rep told me about I didn't remember I couldn't. And said did what he told me and that threw me off. From getting nothing but bad news back to back. Didn't get a chance to think. Maybe I'm wrong but it felt rushed.
Is this a joke?

Turdferguson

Just a turd

You posted the same thing three times dude. You are high right now. Admit it

Jasukuto26

Really again when I'm remembering all that I can and being honest I'm accused of being high. Again or troll but every question you ask I have answered in detail.

P

pickup

Fun fact:

There have been many studies that show inserting drugs or alcohol into the rectum obsords into the blood stream quicker.

True dat!

DMT inserted rectally will result in the desired hallucinogenic experience. No need to smoke it or ingest it with a MAO inhibitor. Rectally its known as the shamanic colonic.