Parler Conservative site.

floridays

Yep!
Parler is back up.

Refreshing my memory ... Now I remember why I didn't explore Parler more!
Bunch of crazy assed goobers on there ... just like Twitter.
I've done without Twitter for years and I can go without Parler unless it gets better content.
No matter how you spell it,....... no happy ending for you massage man

floridays

Which out of NY, CA and IL did Trump win in your fantasy?
Obama said he visited 57 states and would skip the other two, or some sort of
bsbullf.gif
, time to cut some slack, brownshirt schoolmarm.

floridays

Americans are hoping it is not too late to turn things around after the trump regime. Hoping he will drain the trump swamp and restore law and order and pride in this country again. This is why a record number of Americans voted for the President elect.
To use the term swamp, the Trump swamp is 75 million voters, you don't drain us.

Go back to your fantasy world.

Game on if your side does not stand down.

That's the way it rolls.

floridays

Traditional news outlets have editors, fact checkers, etc. We now live in postmodern world where people are glued to their phones and computer screens, where both information and disinformation are equally streamed through social media, blogs, and chat boards. Opinions are presented as facts, facts are attacked with opinions. "Trusted news outlet" has, unfortunately, become a quaint, old fashioned term. Shut one social media channel down, another pops up. It really doesn't matter.
You didn't reply to his post.

Understand, we don't give a :poop: for your traditional news outlets or their editors, their damn fact checkers included.

For myself, I consume meat not the
bsbullf.gif
your side is serving, and that's the way it is.

tadpole

I hate to say this, but this really seems like fake news to me. It’s really hard to know truth from lies nowadays. I don’t trust the media. I don’t believe Trump is fascist or a racist. No matter what he does, the media finds a way to make him look bad. Nevertheless, the fringe media can’t be trusted either. Gotta use your critical thinking skills.

Box Ox

Parler could go dark after Amazon suspends server hosting

"Amazon will suspend social media site Parler from its server hosting service on Sunday over violent content that has also prompted Google Play and Apple to remove the platform from its app stores.

Parler, the “Twitter for conservatives,” was used by supporters of President Donald Trump to express hatred and threaten violence that culminated in Wednesday's riots at the U.S. Capitol, the tech giants said.

"Recently, we’ve seen a steady increase in this violent content on your website, all of which violates our terms," Amazon Web Services trust and safety team said in a letter to Parler obtained by NBC News.

"It’s clear that Parler does not have an effective process to comply with the AWS terms of service."

"Amazon's letter to Parler contained screenshots of some of the content it said violated its terms for hosting. One Parler user posted that he would give liberals "a damn bullet to your damn head."

Another said, "We need to systematically start assassinating #liberal leaders."