Parler Conservative site.

floridays

Parler could go dark after Amazon suspends server hosting

"Amazon will suspend social media site Parler from its server hosting service on Sunday over violent content that has also prompted Google Play and Apple to remove the platform from its app stores.

Parler, the “Twitter for conservatives,” was used by supporters of President Donald Trump to express hatred and threaten violence that culminated in Wednesday's riots at the U.S. Capitol, the tech giants said.

"Recently, we’ve seen a steady increase in this violent content on your website, all of which violates our terms," Amazon Web Services trust and safety team said in a letter to Parler obtained by NBC News.

"It’s clear that Parler does not have an effective process to comply with the AWS terms of service."

"Amazon's letter to Parler contained screenshots of some of the content it said violated its terms for hosting. One Parler user posted that he would give liberals "a damn bullet to your damn head."

Another said, "We need to systematically start assassinating #liberal leaders."
Now that is funny.

One parler user posted........
Another said......
That's funny as hell, effectively if policed in the same manner would shut down their own services.

It's just another reason to love the left.

It's your bunch, your type Ox, regale in it.

tadpole

Parler could go dark after Amazon suspends server hosting

"Amazon will suspend social media site Parler from its server hosting service on Sunday over violent content that has also prompted Google Play and Apple to remove the platform from its app stores.

Parler, the “Twitter for conservatives,” was used by supporters of President Donald Trump to express hatred and threaten violence that culminated in Wednesday's riots at the U.S. Capitol, the tech giants said.

"Recently, we’ve seen a steady increase in this violent content on your website, all of which violates our terms," Amazon Web Services trust and safety team said in a letter to Parler obtained by NBC News.

"It’s clear that Parler does not have an effective process to comply with the AWS terms of service."

"Amazon's letter to Parler contained screenshots of some of the content it said violated its terms for hosting. One Parler user posted that he would give liberals "a damn bullet to your damn head."

Another said, "We need to systematically start assassinating #liberal leaders."
I think the problem with Parler being like a town square is, that users have online anonymity and no consequences for lying or being in poor judgement.

In a true town square, you have to worry about your reputation.

floridays

I think the problem with Parler being like a town square is, that you have online anonymity and no consequences for lying or being in poor judgement.

In a true town square, you have to worry about your reputation.
I understand now, no one is anonymous on any other site.

You made an excellent point Clyde Tadpole from Des Moines Iowa.

tadpole

I understand now, no one is anonymous on any other site.

You made an excellent point Clyde Tadpole from Des Moines Iowa.
True, and all of these sites, even this one, have the same problem. The right wingers and the left wingers are getting further and further apart.

floridays

True, and all of these sites, even this one, have the same problem. The right wingers and the left wingers are getting further and further apart.
It's not changing my friend, it's oil and water, black and white, sin and evil, Mantle and Mays, Bama and Buckeyes, human nature and choices.

The left compels uniformity, that is a political fact supported by their actions.
Oil and water, it doesn't conform.

tadpole

It's not changing my friend, it's oil and water, black and white, sin and evil, Mantle and Mays, Bama and Buckeyes, human nature and choices.

The left compels uniformity, that is a political fact supported by their actions.
I know we all want America to be healthy, free and prosperous. For our kids to have a good life. There are many misguided people on both sides.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

I like to think of it as collectivists vs individualists. Groups of people working in concert are hard for individuals, even when working together, to overcome. Unfortunately collectivists are also not very good at deciding which leaders to follow, and are easily manipulated by people who know how and are willing.

floridays

I like to think of it as collectivists vs individualists. Groups of people working in concert are hard for individuals, even when working together, to overcome. Unfortunately collectivists are also not very good at deciding which leaders to follow, and are easily manipulated by people who know how and are willing.
I've read a lot of what you've posted and you are smarter than me.

I'll follow Jesus, he came to save sinners, that's me, a sinner and when His church is completed I guess I'll be a collectivist.

tadpole

This is what republican elected officials want Republican voters to care about, phony fights over Twitter and Facebook bans. It’s insanity man.
I never cared much about politics. But I noticed the media trying to make republicans, especially Trump, look bad. I admit there are things there that look bad without any spin, but my point is that they are not being fair.
Once I started distrusting the media, I started seeking the truth elsewhere. And I noticed a lot of content being deleted, banned.
If you question masks, if you want to talk about the possibility that hydroxichloroquine might help, if you want to know about Hunter’s laptop, if you have concerns about the election’s integrity, boom, you’re deleted. You’d be upset if the other side was doing it to those who share your views.

So I don’t care about what the Republican Party wants me to care about. I care about it because it seems like in many cases, the truth is being called lies, and vice-versa.

floridays

Box Ox

Serious question

Why do you post this?
Desperate times! Gotta get the Trumpee troops rallied and riled up using fake news for one last push against DC and democracy! LOL