Parler Conservative site.

no_map_needed

Knowledge is key, Experience is power.
I never cared much about politics. But I noticed the media trying to make republicans, especially Trump, look bad. I admit there are things there that look bad without any spin, but my point is that they are not being fair.
Once I started distrusting the media, I started seeking the truth elsewhere. And I noticed a lot of content being deleted, banned.
If you question masks, if you want to talk about the possibility that hydroxichloroquine might help, if you want to know about Hunter’s laptop, if you have concerns about the election’s integrity, boom, you’re deleted. You’d be upset if the other side was doing it to those who share your views.

So I don’t care about what the Republican Party wants me to care about. I care about it because it seems like in many cases, the truth is being called lies, and vice-versa.

They hate trump that is obvious but to call everything fake news shows how disconnected with reality some people get. Imagine if the US went to war the lack of info there would be.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
DC SOURCES LEAK:

i. The photos on Hunter Biden’s laptop have been authenticated by federal authorities (relevancy & authenticity thresholds reached per requirement by law)

ii. Due to the nature of the files/photos within, a warrant will be issued prior to his arrest Monday to secure additional evidence [both physical and digital] at his current location.

iii. Target H. Biden is considered a flight risk — agents have mobilized to contain/monitor — potential evidence considered highly valuable at current residence

iv. Expected Assange/Snowden pardon — DECLAS follows

zimbomb

Iheartbiden.net disputes that article.

ʰᵃᵛᵉ ⁿᵒ ᶦᵈᵉᵃ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵁᴿᴸ ᵍᵒᵉˢ

no_map_needed

Even Alex Jones denounced the q bull:censored2: so you know how whacky this whole thing is. No trump is not planning something biiiiiig lol. You guys really believe after the 20th the military is going to arrest everyone including pence lmao get out of here.

refineryworker05

Once I started distrusting the media, I started seeking the truth elsewhere. And I noticed a lot of content being deleted, banned.
If you question masks, if you want to talk about the possibility that hydroxichloroquine might help, if you want to know about Hunter’s laptop, if you have concerns about the election’s integrity, boom, you’re deleted. You’d be upset if the other side was doing it to those who share your views.

So I don’t care about what the Republican Party wants me to care about. I care about it because it seems like in many cases, the truth is being called lies, and vice-versa.
that whole post is insane bs. It’s detached from reality. And you care about precisely What the Republican Party wants you to care about, because you go to their approved conspiracy laden websites run by con artists. And you believe in a bunch of insane conspiracies about the all powerful left that normal people don’t know anything about and you believe you have uncovered some secret place of truth. The question is why do you want to believe these insane conspiracies? What do you get out of it? I wish you’d speak to that.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Even Alex Jones denounced the q bull* so you know how whacky this whole thing is. No trump is not planning something biiiiiig lol. You guys really believe after the 20th the military is going to arrest everyone including pence lmao get out of here.

Is anyone trying to find Q? Seems like the Q disinformation campaign is the big threat. No, 'cause it's most likely the CIA behind it, and they want to blame Trump and his supporters for it.

tadpole

that whole post is insane bs. It’s detached from reality. And you care about precisely What the Republican Party wants you to care about, because you go to their approved conspiracy laden websites run by con artists. And you believe in a bunch of insane conspiracies about the all powerful left that normal people don’t know anything about and you believe you have uncovered some secret place of truth. The question is why do you want to believe these insane conspiracies? What do you get out of it? I wish you’d speak to that.
I take offense to that. I don’t believe insane conspiracy theories. I don’t believe I uncovered any secret truth. I fully acknowledge there is BS getting spread. It’s hard to know what to trust. Do you deny that the spread of (dis)information is being controlled by big tech?

zimbomb

I didn’t really know much about Parler and I still don’t, but the reporting says this thing hosts child molesters, like criminal activities to be planned. Why the hell would Apple, google, Amazon want their brand associated with hosting an app or a web page write child molester roam free?

Calm down, welcome to the internet. You can simply just not use the platform. When it comes down to it parler is similar to the rest. They monetize their user information, sell tracking rights and self moderate like any privately owned public space should be allowed in compliance with section 230. It ain't special.

refineryworker05

I take offense to that. I don’t believe insane conspiracy theories. I don’t believe I uncovered any secret truth. I fully acknowledge there is BS getting spread. It’s hard to know what to trust.
You do believe insane conspiracies. You articulated them in your post. go to normal news websites, the first insane thing you believe is that the media is out to get trump or republicans. Sure the reality based media has a bias towards war and trusting generals, and keeping off the record discussions with powerful politicians, cheer leading for very rich CEO’s, and they get lots of things wrong, but they are trying to reflect reality as imperfectly as possible. So yeah you should question it, try to get confirmation from multiple sources, etc, but The stuff you are reading now seems to straight up fiction based conspiracies.

refineryworker05

Calm down, welcome to the internet. You can simply just not use the platform. When it comes down to it parler is similar to the rest. They monetize their user information, sell tracking rights and self moderate like any privately owned public space should be allowed in compliance with section 230. It ain't special.
I deleted that Parler post not because I changed my mind but because I had typed that earlier never posted it and then when I posted my response to that one poster that was still there it had nothing to do with post I was responding to. I don’t know much about parler, but reporting is that people plan violence on the website. So yeah credible businesses aren’t going to want to be associated with the white supremacist, nazi, planning violence website.

no_map_needed

I take offense to that. I don’t believe insane conspiracy theories. I don’t believe I uncovered any secret truth. I fully acknowledge there is BS getting spread. It’s hard to know what to trust. Do you deny that the spread of (dis)information is being controlled by big tech?

There is on both sides. But really is it that important to you? Don't trust anything from social media off the bat and you can go further to look up who actually wrote the article. I read both cnn and fox and pick my poison from there.

Is anyone trying to find Q? Seems like the Q disinformation campaign is the big threat. No, 'cause it's most likely the CIA behind it, and they want to blame Trump and his supporters for it.

Not sure because lin wood and Jason miller (the worst advisor who should not even be in trumps camp) push these theories.

refineryworker05

No one loves Biden, he's a useful idiot.
Democratic voters chose Biden. They had a ton of candidates, Biden at one point looked defeated, and democratic voters wanted him to be the nominee and then he received over 7million more votes than trump. But when your mind is on conspiracy mode of an all powerful left that’s going to get Biden out of there and put in Kamala Harris, the person Biden picked to be VP, or that Biden will be a puppet of the radical left, what’s there to say but you are detached from reality.