Parler Conservative site.

The big package

Why are republican voters 99.999% of whom will never get banned by any social media platform so upset and pretending that social media companies control everything and are this huge threat to them? They will fight for rich and powerful Republican celebrities to stay on social media platforms and flout the TOS rules of those companies so they can make money or send out fund raisers to their fans and will get zero direct benefit. Meanwhile, the same Republican celebrities didn’t want them to get $2000 checks, didn’t want to extend the extra $600 unemployment benefit, wanted to protect corporations from liability.
Why??? Maybe because millions of conservatives just got bounced from a social media website that did nothing wrong . If Twitter and Facebook are trying to take the high road and basically saying that they are the ones to set all the rules then they need to follow the rules , which they do not . There needs to be an independent monitoring system on all of these companies if you are going to monitor for violent and dangerous speech on their platforms . And there is absolutely no question that Amazon needs to be broken up because they are too powerful and they are trying to control everything that happens on the internet and other areas like retail !!!

newfie

Why??? Maybe because millions of conservatives just got bounced from a social media website that did nothing wrong . If Twitter and Facebook are trying to take the high road and basically saying that they are the ones to set all the rules then they need to follow the rules , which they do not . There needs to be an independent monitoring system on all of these companies if you are going to monitor for violent and dangerous speech on their platforms . And there is absolutely no question that Amazon needs to be broken up because they are too powerful and they are trying to control everything that happens on the internet and other areas like retail !!!
in response to a comment about china i made the comment on facebook that americans were sheep to china. facebook flagged it as hate speech. I had it reviewed by a facebook reviewer who agreed it was hate speech.

clearly their fear of offending china is the only thing they found hateful.

refineryworker05

Millions? Why not billions? I just wish you’d cats would think for one second. Get out of the conspiracy mindset and think what do these social media companies want? To grow their user base. Throwing out millions of delusional republicans is bad business. You are going to do all this caring so rich republicans can flout the tos of social media companies. You don’t benefit from this fight. But carry on. I wish republican voters cared about their fellow Americans getting healthcare as they care about if tucker Carlson or trump have access to their millions of fans on Twitter or Facebook.

refineryworker05

republican voters are really gonna fight hard for and freak out over whether these bs artists republican celebs get to stay on twitter or Facebook, look at what they have reduced you to caring passionately about. Straight nonsense. This nation, Americans have real challenges, there are 3000-4000Americans dying a week from coronavirus, poverty is starting to spike again, there are millions of uninsured Americans, and on and on, and your Republican celebs never talk about helping regular Americans, all they take about is symbolic culture war fights that benefit their career. And that’s what y’all care about making sure some rich a. Hole has access to his millions of Facebook followers. Pathetic.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Screenshot_20210112-102152_Samsung Internet.jpg

The big package

Millions? Why not billions? I just wish you’d cats would think for one second. Get out of the conspiracy mindset and think what do these social media companies want? To grow their user base. Throwing out millions of delusional republicans is bad business. You are going to do all this caring so rich republicans can flout the tos of social media companies. You don’t benefit from this fight. But carry on. I wish republican voters cared about their fellow Americans getting healthcare as they care about if tucker Carlson or trump have access to their millions of fans on Twitter or Facebook.
Yes millions , Parler has 20 million members !!!! Let me ask you something are you pro freedom . Are You all about women's freedom of choice on abortion do you believe in freedom of speech even though you may not necessarily agree with that speech ???? Because it doesn't sound like it !!!!

Wally

Lol, Republican voters are parodies of my posts about them being delusional. Lol. Twitter is the phone company. YouTube is the phone company? You pay the phone company to use their services, and even then if they find out you are using your phone number to organize terrorist attacks against America....lol. Delusional
Nope. It is selective censorship by big tech.

refineryworker05

Yes millions , Parler has 20 million members !!!! Let me ask you something are you pro freedom . Are You all about women's freedom of choice on abortion do you believe in freedom of speech even though you may not necessarily agree with that speech ???? Because it doesn't sound like it !!!!
Oh I misunderstood you, I thought you were saying millions were getting booted off of social media like Twitter or Facebook. Yeah parler did get eliminated, but that’s for parler to solve, either agree to their terms or file a lawsuit and try to get an injunction and get put back on their services until the case is decided, or stop using their services and use someone else’s. Either way who gives a friend about parler? 8f Parker disappeared tomorrow nothing changes.
I generally don’t take these kinds of what I see as overly broad stances because that commits me to support stuff I may not agree with. So sure I am pro freedom, but freedom in this context doesn’t apply. Twitter and Facebook are not freedom of speech. If both companies disappeared tomorrow does freedom of speech disappear with them? No because neither company is freedom of speech.

refineryworker05

Nope. It is selective censorship by big tech.
Lol, I know that’s what the rich * republican celebs who need social media to make money say when they violate their tos rules, but why do you care? Oh that’s right this bs phony fight over censorship confirms that big tech is out to get you. Delusional.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wally

Lol, I know that’s what the rich a hole republican celebs who need social media to make money say when they violate their tos rules, but why do you care? Oh that’s right this bs phony fight over censorship confirms that big tech is out to get you. Delusional.
Meanwhile Apple says nothing about slave labor making its phones?

The big package

Oh I misunderstood you, I thought you were saying millions were getting booted off of social media like Twitter or Facebook. Yeah parler did get eliminated, but that’s for parler to solve, either agree to their terms or file a lawsuit and try to get an injunction and get put back on their services until the case is decided, or stop using their services and use someone else’s. Either way who gives a friend about parler? 8f Parker disappeared tomorrow nothing changes.
I generally don’t take these kinds of what I see as overly broad stances because that commits me to support stuff I may not agree with. So sure I am pro freedom, but freedom in this context doesn’t apply. Twitter and Facebook are not freedom of speech. If both companies disappeared tomorrow does freedom of speech disappear with them? No because neither company is freedom of speech.
Well we're on here all the time and we're allowed to say whatever it is that we want to say whether we agree or not with the exception of violent behaviors and most times we do not agree and that's the way the social media websites should be treated .There was no reason for Google and Apple and Amazon to axe
parler and they should be sued for their actions !!!!