Parler Conservative site.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Yep. He's losing it. Comes right out when they get even.
No Drama Queen ... I felt his image was inappropriate so I went tit-for-tat with :butt:!

There are consequences for every action!

1610410434664.png

The big package

Amazon/AWS is looking out for its own business interests, you great Republican lover of capitalist principles.
Wrong , they have already publicly stated their concerns for what happened last Wednesday and took Trump and others off line for ( laughable ) possible threats to our government officials which means they are acting on behalf of the government !!! And if we're going the threatening speech route ,we can just go ahead and throw all of Congress out now !!!!

Box Ox

Wrong , they have already publicly stated their concerns for what happened last Wednesday and took Trump and others off line for ( laughable ) possible threats to our government officials which means they are acting on behalf of the government !!! And if we're going the threatening speech route ,we can just go ahead and throw all of Congress out now !!!!
Amazon's AWS brand would have suffered had they not stopped providing service to Parler and they would have been sued by their own shareholders over it.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Sure ya did. His images are from the Trumpee attack on a joint session of Congress last week. Where are yours from?
From a book about Billie Holiday.
She originally sang the song "Strange Fruit".
I like it better by Nina Simone as I have been a fan of hers from the early 70's.

wilberforce15

From a book about Billie Holiday.
She originally sang the song "Strange Fruit".
I like it better by Nina Simone as I have been a fan of hers from the early 70's.

Today, and 50 years ago, and 100 years ago, it was more dangerous for whitey to walk through the black neighborhood than it was the other way around. We just didn't sing too many songs about it.

The big package

Amazon's AWS brand would have suffered had they not stopped providing service to Parler and they would have been sued by their own shareholders over it.
They are going to get sued anyway . And shutting down millions of people (customers) . And should and eventually will be broken up because they have to much power !!!