Parler Conservative site.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Maybe the election laws were bad but everyone knew what they were well ahead of time

Are you lying on purpose?

Do you really not know that Democraps spent tens of millions of dollars on countless lawsuits to change and reinterpret the laws all the way up to after voting had already started?

Come on man, they bragged about it lol.
You know this, be honest homie.

floridays

Give me the signatures of everyone that requested a mail in ballot and the completed ballot/vote.

I'm gonna raise you one, not just in the contested states, every state that sent out unsolicited requests.

No way in hell there were 84 million democrat votes for Biden.
Let's do the post election autopsy or audit.

Basically that is all Ted Cruz was asking for. Are you up for that Dixiecrat?

floridays

Are you lying on purpose?

Do you really not know
that Democraps spent tens of millions of dollars on countless lawsuits to change and reinterpret the laws all the way up to after voting had already started?

Come on man, they bragged about it lol.
You know this, be honest homie.
He does know,

Up to him to clarify.

Or he can stand by, don't give a :poop:, it's over.
I expect the latter.

Box Ox

Give me the signatures of everyone that requested a mail in ballot and the completed ballot/vote.

I'm gonna raise you one, not just in the contested states, every state that sent out unsolicited requests.

No way in hell there were 84 million democrat votes for Biden.
Let's do the post election autopsy or audit.

Basically that is all Ted Cruz was asking for. Are you up for that Dixiecrat?
I trust that the Republican-run states Trump lost this time around did all they could to check and re-check their votes to make sure Trump didn’t actually win. Still didn’t work out for him. Sorry.

floridays

I trust that the Republican-run states Trump lost this time around did all they could to check and re-check their votes to make sure Trump didn’t actually win. Still didn’t work out for him. Sorry.
Explain Georgia.

I trust nothing, I voted for Trump, I'm not Republican.
You're a smart guy, have you ever heard of the Lincoln Project, ever heard of a guy called McCain, Romney,

Trump ran under the Republican banner, :poop: loads of Republicans hate him.
None of that changes unconstitutional changes to election law pertaining to national elections.

Understood, Dixiecrat? ......Durrrrrrrrrrrr

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
1610842054226.png

floridays

Been substantive for a long time now. So I don't need to get into yet another back and forth with a crazed Trumpee who doesn't want to accept reality. ;)
Not with me, you respond to me, you deal with me.
That is how it works.

You had no legitimate response, you know it I know it.
Good enough for me.
Our posts here change nothing.
Nuts on your chin.

Box Ox

You had no legitimate response, you know it I know it.
I and others have responded over and over again over the past couple months. Fact is that your side has nothing. You can try and frame my not wanting to engage with your Trumpee ridiculousness again as some sort of victory for you. But you and I both know that you and your fellow worshippers have legitimately lost in every possible way when it comes to the 2020 Presidential election.

It's time to let it go, dad. I want both of us to be able to enjoy the inauguration on Wednesday.

Box Ox

Please excuse the sweaty nuts on your chin,
I've been busy cleaning up the mess Trump left.
Glad that's a fun fantasy for you but it's just one more thing that obviously isn't true. Hasn't been a good last couple months for you and the God Emperor. And I understand your frustration that our system of free and fair elections held strong. I'm sorry for your loss.

floridays

I and others have responded over and over again over the past couple months. Fact is that your side has nothing. You can try and frame my not wanting to engage with your Trumpee ridiculousness again as some sort of victory for you. But you and I both know that you and your fellow worshippers have legitimately lost in every possible way when it comes to the 2020 Presidential election.

It's time to let it go, dad. I want both of us to be able to enjoy the inauguration on Wednesday.
I offed legitimate instances of violation of law and the Constitution of which no court wanted to entertain.

Enjoy your new lawless United States, Dixiecrat.

Box Ox

Enjoy your new lawless United States, Dixiecrat.
I would but it looks like the Trumpistanis already got that started up in DC last Wednesday. Boots on the ground are now necessary to protect our elected officials from them in DC and many states. Thanks, Trump.

floridays

Glad that's a fun fantasy for you but it's just one more thing that obviously isn't true. Hasn't been a good last couple months for you and the God Emperor. And I understand your frustration that our system of free and fair elections held strong. I'm sorry for your loss.
I have no loss.
For you information I have never prayed to my God that Trump would win, I prayed (he knew my desire) that His will would be done.
I'm good with it, enjoy your decline.

Trump is not my boss, Emperor as you like to say.
I'm good, the country not so much.

Grab a seat, we'll watch it together.

You still haven't responded to the point I made about republican's like mcCain, romney, lincoln project, get with it son.

floridays

I would but it looks like the Trumpistanis already got that started up in DC last Wednesday. Boots on the ground are now necessary to protect our elected officials from them in DC and most states. Thanks, Trump.
You've been asleep for nine months?
There have been Trump rallies for five years, never one involved violence, not one until last week.
I'll be patient, lets see how it comes out of the washer.