Parler Conservative site.

bbsam

Staff member
Polling suggests the majority of Americans have believed we do not have free and fair elections.
I agree. But the courts allow gerrymandering and corporate money as speech. Bitching about the rules doesn’t mean that all sides didn’t know them going in.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Bitching about the rules doesn’t mean that all sides didn’t know them going in.
Are you lying on purpose?

Do you really not know that Democraps spent tens of millions of dollars on countless lawsuits to change and reinterpret the rules all the way up to after voting had already started?

Come on man, they bragged about it lol.
You know this, be honest homie.

Last edited:

bbsam

Staff member
Are you lying on purpose?

Do you really not know that Democraps spent tens of millions of dollars on countless lawsuits to change and reinterpret the rules all the way up to after voting had already started?

Come on man, they bragged about it lol.
You know this, be honest homie.
What I know is that you’ve believed every lie that ever spilled out of Trump’s pie hole.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
What isn't acceptable is people being attacked and losing their jobs when they were there for the rally but committed no crimes. Only a small minority did anything wrong.
LibTurds ... what did you expect?
Mandolarian - This Is The Way.JPG

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
“But whatever you think of Amazon’s actions, the filing makes one thing absolutely clear: Parler was a cesspool of racist hate, insurrectionist appeals against the United States, and chillingly specific death threats.”
From your article. Now please allow me to demonstrate twitter is no better.

View attachment 324646

Not to mention anytime anything ever happens the left hates, some nutjobs on twitter calls to “burn it all to the ground”.
Sara Jeong is the reason I won’t give the NYT anymore clicks.

bbsam

Staff member
Nice response.
Provide all signatures on registration requests, submitted mail ballots, and addresses.

It's a walk in the park.
Come on you’re brighter than that. After all the cases that Trump and his people brought? And nobody could bring proof? Or were all the courts just suddenly against Trump?

Maybe the election laws were bad but everyone knew what they were well ahead of time and after the fact, Joe Biden won. Being bad losers doesn’t change anything.

floridays

Come on you’re brighter than that. After all the cases that Trump and his people brought? And nobody could bring proof? Or were all the courts just suddenly against Trump?

Maybe the election laws were bad but everyone knew what they were well ahead of time and after the fact, Joe Biden won. Being bad losers doesn’t change anything.
I am brighter than that, exactly why I made the post.

You said:

Prove it.

I told you exactly what was needed to prove it.

Give me what I need.

No court wanted any part of it, I'm on record making that claim long before this fiasco unraveled.

Easily proven, give me discovery.