President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanation here today

Obama is a g.d. terrorist sympathizer. He won't even call that shooting in Germany a terrorist attack even though the shooter confessed he was a terrorist. I swear, just give him some rags to put on his head because that's where his head is at !!:sick:

wkmac

Obama is a g.d. terrorist sympathizer. He won't even call that shooting in Germany a terrorist attack even though the shooter confessed he was a terrorist. I swear, just give him some rags to put on his head because that's where his head is at !!:sick:

You kiss your grand kids with that mouth?
:wink2:

moreluck

golden ticket member

Oh, you haven't heard me cuss at the TV.......especially when I see that Colmes guy.........look out!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanomics

So, the annointed one puts Billy Bob Biden in charge of the 2 sides trying to make budget progress and then old Joe is leaving on a trip.....smart move Borat! :knockedout:

wkmac

So, the annointed one puts Billy Bob Biden in charge of the 2 sides trying to make budget progress and then old Joe is leaving on a trip.....smart move Borat! :knockedout:

Uh, as in this means nothing whatsoever will get done. So what the hell is wrong with that picture? IMO Obama actually did something right then.

You knuckleheads are so wrapped up in your own :censored2:, you can't appreciate a good thing when it does happen!

wkmac

It's spring time, you can't expect him to give up his golf time for really important matters.

Why not build a complete championship golf course indoor so he can stay on the links year round. In this case, one may actually be able to make a case that this is the "best allocation of resources!"

:happy-very:

bbsam

Staff member

Why not build a complete championship golf course indoor so he can stay on the links year round. In this case, one may actually be able to make a case that this is the "best allocation of resources!"

:happy-very:
In the spirit of fiscal sanity he opted for the basketball court. Much cheaper than the golf course. Fiscal hawks should give credit where it's due.

wkmac

In the spirit of fiscal sanity he opted for the basketball court. Much cheaper than the golf course. Fiscal hawks should give credit where it's due.

LMAO! Absolutely, Obama's fiscal responsibilty is duly noted!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

It's spring time, you can't expect him to give up his golf time for really important matters.

Guess who spends an enormous amount of time on the golf course not doing his job? Much more than Obama. Why, that would be one John Boehner. He also spends a lot of time in bars, which doesn't leave him much time to be the Speaker, does it? "I remember when I was just a little kid, mowing greens on Dad's golf course (SOB), and look at me now, a product of the American Dream (SOB)". (Imagine a flood of orange tears swirling around your feet.) It's spring time, you can't expect The Boner to give up his golf game for really important matters". Maybe he'll pass out another round of campaign contributions from the tobacco industry on the House floor like he did a few years ago.

No matter what Obama does, you'll find some way to spin-it against him. You're just like Rush,and use almost identical talking points, yet you don't ever listen to him. Why do I find that hard to believe?

moreluck

golden ticket member

Guess who spends an enormous amount of time on the golf course not doing his job? Much more than Obama. Why, that would be one John Boehner. He also spends a lot of time in bars, which doesn't leave him much time to be the Speaker, does it? "I remember when I was just a little kid, mowing greens on Dad's golf course (SOB), and look at me now, a product of the American Dream (SOB)". (Imagine a flood of orange tears swirling around your feet.) It's spring time, you can't expect The Boner to give up his golf game for really important matters". Maybe he'll pass out another round of campaign contributions from the tobacco industry on the House floor like he did a few years ago.

No matter what Obama does, you'll find some way to spin-it against him. You're just like Rush,and use almost identical talking points, yet you don't ever listen to him. Why do I find that hard to believe?

You're in the spin cycle yourself a lot !!

wkmac

Well Obama awoke this morning to excellent news on the economic front. The new and latest economic indicator now shows the economy is in fact improving. For more on this story you can read about it here.

I hope the President was able to enjoy this good news with the same amount of laughter that I did.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

(POLITICO) — The Obama administration, which famously pledged to be the most transparent in American history, is pursuing an unexpectedly aggressive legal offensive against federal workers who leak secret information to expose wrongdoing, highlight national security threats or pursue a personal agenda.
In just over two years since President Barack Obama took office, prosecutors have filed criminal charges in five separate cases involving unauthorized distribution of classified national security information to the media.

That’s a sharp break from recent history, when the U.S. government brought such cases on three occasions in roughly 40 years.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

(Daily Caller) — Republican Reps. Mike Turner of Ohio and Dan Burton of Indiana are asking House Oversight Committee Chairman Darrell Issa, California Republican, to dig into the Obama administration’s decision to cut more than 20,000 private-sector workers’ pensions and eliminate their health and life insurance plans during the General Motors (GM) bailout in 2009.
What Turner and Burton are saying happened during the GM bailout is that Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner decided to cut pensions for salaried non-union employees at Delphi, a GM spinoff, to expedite GM’s emergence from bankruptcy. The problem with that, according to the congressmen, is that Geithner decided to fully fund the pensions of union workers involved in the process — including workers associated with United Auto Workers, Steelworkers and the IUE-CWA.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Well, the mercury has crept back up above 60 degrees here in Washington, and so it's time once again for President Obama to head out to the golf course.​
This is the president's 60th time golfing as president, meaning Obama has spent two months of his presidency on the golf course.​
The rounds usually take about five hours, including motorcading back an forth to the course.​
According to statistics compiled by CBS News White House correspondent Mark Knoller, who keeps close tabs on the president's activities, Obama played 30 rounds in 2010, 28 rounds in 2009, and two this year.
Obama clearly is addicted to the game and probably feels he needs to play to get his mind off of Washington, generally choosing the company of young administration staffers instead of lawmakers or senior aides.
http://www.moonbattery.com/