President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanation here today

obama-incompetence.jpg

Lue C Fur

Evil member

So lets see how many times Nancy Pelosi jumps up and claps for the Messiah during the speach....anyone want to guess on a number? :funny:

moreluck

golden ticket member

A couple of guys, one D. and one R. were being interviewed about the scheduling snaffu.

The Dem. guy said that no one was going to watch the Rep. debate anyway. Never underestimate your opponents.

The debate is Rick Perry's first and a lot of people (me included) want to find out how the guy handles himself compared to other candidates.

Lue C Fur

Evil member

A couple of guys, one D. and one R. were being interviewed about the scheduling snaffu.

The Dem. guy said that no one was going to watch the Rep. debate anyway. Never underestimate your opponents.

The debate is Rick Perry's first and a lot of people (me included) want to find out how the guy handles himself compared to other candidates.

+1. Im looking forward to it also.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Heard on some radio program today and they played multiple recordings of bhos; when ever he is asked to reply to a question he says " is is that " or "that is the truth that is".
Sounded kind of funny coming from someone who always claims he is the smartest one in any room.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Along with the new name federal family will come.............
Not New Taxes but Revenue enhancers.

Yeah, just re-name everything. The people are so stupid, they'll never figure it out. Snake oil or used cars ??

moreluck

golden ticket member
If President of the United States is such an important job, why aren't there any job qualifications? No intelligence test, obviously. No demonstration of required skills. No psychological profile. Lawyers have to pass bar exams. Doctors must get a license. Secretaries have to take typing tests. Presidents? Nothing. Any American, rich or poor, can become president, as long as he's got $900 million for the ad campaign.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
If President of the United States is such an important job, why aren't there any job qualifications? No intelligence test, obviously. No demonstration of required skills. No psychological profile. Lawyers have to pass bar exams. Doctors must get a license. Secretaries have to take typing tests. Presidents? Nothing. Any American, rich or poor, can become president, as long as he's got $900 million for the ad campaign.

Then I take it that your suggesting then, that Sarah Palin and Michele Bachman have a CHANCE!

Thanks for clearing that up!

Peace.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Well tos, we have all now seen what a community organizer can do to a great nation.
Why not next election we vote in someone with some executive experience , what could possible go wrong ?
Maybe the stock market will rebound ?
Maybe the job market will rebound ?
Maybe our foreign enemies will dig themselves a deeper hole to hide in ?
Maybe Congress will finally pass that 2009 budget ?
And just maybe the country's rating could return to its AAA status.

moreluck

golden ticket member

I see that "O" needed some more time away. I guess 9 days at Martha's Place wasn't enough. He's probably trying to figure out....how in the hell can this be a Big Speech and I've only got my old talking points. Like the night before the big exam at school.