President Obama!

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Re: Obamanation here today

I see that "O" needed some more time away. I guess 9 days at Martha's Place wasn't enough. He's probably trying to figure out....how in the hell can this be a Big Speech and I've only got my old talking points. Like the night before the big exam at school.

So he is just "Cramming" then. It does take a while to spool up the teleprompters...:funny:

Babagounj

Strength through joy

I'm confused, didn't the "federal family" say, these low income people have to have homes, give them loans......and then turn around and sue the same banks you told to give these folks loans??
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...st-us-banks-over-mortgage-backed-investments/

The Federal Family sues the banks. The Federal Family sues sister states. The Federal Family is a bunch of G.D. lawyers !!

Are these the same banks which he shoveled Billions of Stimulus money into ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy

If some one needs a new home, there are plenty of empty ones in Detroit , if they wish a more rural setting the Plains States have many abandoned towns out there. Just no jobs. So they will have to find some way to build new communities for themselves. First off the will need a USPS station to get their monthly " kiss in the mail ", but since the USPS is shutting down stations, oops.
Next they will need to find another town for supplies that could mean several hours to make a round trip.
If the people in the 1800's could do it, then how hard could it really be today ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanomics

catalino.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy

I-90 Closing Coal transport

I-90 will be closed tomorrow across South Dakota..

They are hauling a 200 ton lump of coal so they can add Obama to Mount Rushmore.....
They had to settle for a material such as coal, they couldn't find a 200 ton piece of manure.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Obama was on TV this morning and in the first 6 mins or so of his talk he must've said "pass this bill" 10 times or more. I finally switched channels because he sounded like a broken record. I'll read what he said later.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Obama was on TV this morning and in the first 6 mins or so of his talk he must've said "pass this bill" 10 times or more. I finally switched channels because he sounded like a broken record. I'll read what he said later.

Actually, you will read what Townhall.com has to say about this TV appearance and form your opinion based on that.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Obviously, you have no regular source of news......paper, radio, or TV. Do you live in a cave, Oop?

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Pass what bill ?
Has anyone actually seen the thing on paper ?
Or are we being lead down the same path as obamacare..........You must pass this bill so we can find out what's in it.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Pass what bill ?
Has anyone actually seen the thing on paper ?
Or are we being lead down the same path as obamacare..........You must pass this bill so we can find out what's in it.

He actually had papers in his hand....not in a nice binder.....looking like Malia's homework for all I know.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanomics

[h=2]Treasury Department: Obama Admin Ran a $134 Billion Deficit During The Month Of August…[/h]
burning-money-550x335.jpg

Yikes.
(OTM) — The federal government spent $134 billion more in the month of August than it brought in, as the deficit for the year rose to $1.23 trillion, the Treasury Department reported Tuesday.

The new numbers put even more pressure on what is already a high-stakes decision for the group of 12 lawmakers on Congress’s supercommittee. The bipartisan panel, created by the August debt-limit deal, is charged with finding at least $1.5 trillion in deficit cuts by Thanksgiving.

The government came up short by $44 billion, or 48 percent, than it did at the same time last year, when the August deficit was just $90.5 billion.

With one month left to go in the fiscal year, the deficit has already cleared $1 trillion for the third straight year, and is on pace to approximately meet fiscal 2010′s deficit of $1.29 trillion.

The bleak new numbers came on the same day the supercommittee held its first substantive hearing. There, Congressional Budget Office Director Doug Elmendorf did not offer much immediate relief, telling lawmakers that in order to protect the fledgling economic recovery, the deficit will likely need to get worse in the short term before tightening later in the decade.