President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanation here today

The government thinks muffins cost $16.00 each........

Maybe Obama can stop this waste and recover that money before taxing people more.

moreluck

golden ticket member
This is the story on the picture......

(MSNBC) — NEW YORK — SEPTEMBER 20: U.S. President Barack Obama waves while standing with aother leaders during the Open Government Partnership event at the United Nations September 20, 2011 in New York City. The United Nations General Assembly kicks off September 21, with leaders from around the world attending. (Photo by Allan Tannenbaum-Pool/Getty Images)

brett636

One of the best ads I have seen this campaign season!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EL5Atp_vF0

Also, any of you Obama koolaid drinkers want to explain this? Is Obama really this stupid that he doesn't know basic group photo protocol?

pb-110920-wave-rs.photoblog900.jpg

The person who is drinking the koolaid are the ones who post these kinds of pictures. The picture has been altered and you can check for yourself. Even a maroon could figure this one out, give it a try Trip!

If you save the photo to your desktop, then open it with PAINT, and click on the zoom button, keep zooming in on the hand. First you willsee the pixelated edges of the hand, then you will see the the sleeve on the arm of the hand is in a BLACK SUIT, and OBAMA is in a dark grey suit.

Its obvious when you enlarge the photo. All you have to do is check it out for yourself.

Even FOXED SPEWS was duped by this phoney photo.

Its amazing the degree that the RNC will go to, in order to slam our president.

Give us a break,

Peace.[/QUOTE]

Care to back up your claim with some reputable links or sources? Even to this moment politico, CNN, msnbc, cbs all still say its real. I know you just don't want to admit Obama is both a maroon and a miserable failure as president.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Care to back up your claim with some reputable links or sources? Even to this moment politico, CNN, msnbc, cbs all still say its real. I know you just don't want to admit Obama is both a maroon and a miserable failure as president.

Ya, ill back it up, YOU POSTED IT. You probably recieved it in your email and reposted on this board.

I told you all how to validate that its been photoshopped, its real easy to do. Try it just for kicks and see the pixelation around the hand in the photo once enlarged. You will see that its a clear fake.

Do it for laughs, then laugh at yourself for posting it like it was serious.

Peace.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Now that's strange . Whenever I post anything about bhos false BC, including info down to pixel level. You are always the first to disprove it, but now you want everyone to believe that you are some Photo Shop Expert ?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Now that's strange . Whenever I post anything about bhos false BC, including info down to pixel level. You are always the first to disprove it, but now you want everyone to believe that you are some Photo Shop Expert ?

I dont want anyone to think anything other than "they" got fooled by the very party they cheer for. Another photoshopped picture of Obama and it makes the days news.. The effort by the right to publish B.S. pictures instead of coming up with ideas to help the country is more than mind boggling.

You like this kind of stuff, try what I said for laughs, See how the picture was altered.

thanks,

Peace.

brett636

I dont want anyone to think anything other than "they" got fooled by the very party they cheer for. Another photoshopped picture of Obama and it makes the days news.. The effort by the right to publish B.S. pictures instead of coming up with ideas to help the country is more than mind boggling.

You like this kind of stuff, try what I said for laughs, See how the picture was altered.

thanks,

Peace.

From now on, I will no longer refer to you as TOS. You will forever be Baghdad Bob to me. Despite overwhelming evidence that you are wrong you will continue to toe whatever lie is necessary to protect your side's agenda. I strongly believe that there is a public relations job waiting for you in some little communist hell hole somewhere on this planet. Its all a matter of finding it.

07-minister.jpg

brett636

Ya, ill back it up, YOU POSTED IT. You probably recieved it in your email and reposted on this board.

I told you all how to validate that its been photoshopped, its real easy to do. Try it just for kicks and see the pixelation around the hand in the photo once enlarged. You will see that its a clear fake.

Do it for laughs, then laugh at yourself for posting it like it was serious.

Peace.

Um, its a digital photo. Digital photos are made up of pixels and if you blow them up enough everything looks pixelated. The photo is real as you can see Obama tilted slightly with his shoulder extended outward as he is waving in a group photo!

moreluck

golden ticket member
From now on, I will no longer refer to you as TOS. You will forever be Baghdad Bob to me. Despite overwhelming evidence that you are wrong you will continue to toe whatever lie is necessary to protect your side's agenda. I strongly believe that there is a public relations job waiting for you in some little communist hell hole somewhere on this planet. Its all a matter of finding it.

07-minister.jpg
As soon as you said "hellhole" I thought, CUBA and that Lois Lane protege of yours could go with you. You 2 girlfriends could have some fun!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I did blow it up, and your right, his hand was altered.
The real photo shows him just using his middle finger also his isn't smiling

wkmac

This is the story on the picture......
(MSNBC) — NEW YORK — SEPTEMBER 20: U.S. President Barack Obama waves while standing with aother leaders during the Open Government Partnership event at the United Nations September 20, 2011 in New York City. The United Nations General Assembly kicks off September 21, with leaders from around the world attending. (Photo by Allan Tannenbaum-Pool/Getty Images)

Thanks for the source link.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

07-minister.jpg

So is it ok to name call on this blog all of a sudden? I thought we were not suppose to attack others names? or does this only apply to me on this blog?

Peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Um, its a digital photo. Digital photos are made up of pixels and if you blow them up enough everything looks pixelated. The photo is real as you can see Obama tilted slightly with his shoulder extended outward as he is waving in a group photo!

On the intelligence scale, you have dropped a peg based on the posting of this picture.

peace.

thanks,

Peace.

I don't doubt that this photo is photo shopped, however I do wonder why MSNBC didn't do a check on the photo if there was a question of it's validity. In this day and time, many news agencies have been guilty of not vetting information before putting it out to the public.

As for your evaluation of the photo by enlarging it, I'm afraid you have misrepresented the results. In a digital picture a shadow can and sometimes does alter the color of a garment to look darker than it really is. When you enlarge that picture the pixels will show the darker color. So your evaluation could be incorrect based on inaccurate standards for colors in shadows.

OK, now it's you turn to claim I am ignorant of .....something...anything...have at it sport.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I don't doubt that this photo is photo shopped, however I do wonder why MSNBC didn't do a check on the photo if there was a question of it's validity. In this day and time, many news agencies have been guilty of not vetting information before putting it out to the public.

As for your evaluation of the photo by enlarging it, I'm afraid you have misrepresented the results. In a digital picture a shadow can and sometimes does alter the color of a garment to look darker than it really is. When you enlarge that picture the pixels will show the darker color. So your evaluation could be incorrect based on inaccurate standards for colors in shadows.

OK, now it's you turn to claim I am ignorant of .....something...anything...have at it sport.

I dont have to, you do that all by yourself, I just point it out. Big difference.

If you do enlarge the photo many times, only the hand becomes pixeled and the surrounding photo blurs equally. Nobody fact checks anything until someone else does it.

If the picture was real, the entire image would pixel equally and no section of the photo would be different. Try it, just for arguments sake.

peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I dont have to, you do that all by yourself, I just point it out. Big difference.

If you do enlarge the photo many times, only the hand becomes pixeled and the surrounding photo blurs equally. Nobody fact checks anything until someone else does it.

If the picture was real, the entire image would pixel equally and no section of the photo would be different. Try it, just for arguments sake.

peace.
I think TOS is pixeled !!! Just a bunch of little angry dots floating around in the air!!

klein

Für Meno :)
Well, when you really think about it, a highly, almost overpaid, proffesional photographer wouldn't take a photo as it was posted here.
Simple as that.

Even a normal photographer wouldn't take a family photo with a members hand or body covering up someone elses face or body.

peace.

OK, I copied the photo and used MS Paint to look at it. (I don't have photo shop). Zoomed in to 800X and the pixels look exactly the same on the hand as they do on the face of the blocked out guy. It does look a little strange because some of the pixel colors are very close to the same on the guy's face.

I'm beginning to think you don't fully understand photo shopping as you claim.