President Obama!

Re: Obamanomics

Well, our government is on stand-by for another round of stimulus, if another recession comes our way, again.

You can work on your cut backs during a recession, and find out how that'll work out for you.
How do I do this without sounding like TOS?

What is so hard for you to understand about we (Americans) are not all that concerned with Canada's approach to...well just about anything. We (Americans) are concerned with OUR economic situation. What seems to be working for Canada probably won't work here (USA) because y'all have many other laws that we do not have here. Granted, some of those laws would work to our advantage but getting any attention to get those laws would be very hard to do. Our law makers are tied up with stupid elections, holding party lines and ignoring the cause and effect of generations of lack of control in certain areas. The answers are not simple and easy.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanation here today

Obama’s Campaign Fundraising Tour Hauls In $8 Million, American Taxpayers Pick Up Tab…

Aren’t we lucky.
(CNN) – During President Obama’s three-day swing through Washington State, California and Colorado, he fielded questions at a town hall meeting in Silicon Valley and visited a high school in Denver. Two official events to promote his jobs plan. Compare that to seven fundraisers he headlined, raising at least $8 million for his re-election campaign and the Democratic National Committee.
Who paid for the trip? You did. And so did we. Taxpayers are footing the bill for almost the entire trip, which also cost millions of dollars.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Also our gov't is enjoying the idea that they can pick and choose only the laws that they wish to follow.
That makes for a rather muddled system of enforcement.

I see that bhos' ideas for the Europe has not gone over very well.

Obama's Euro-Crisis Lecture Is 'Pitiful and Sad'

US President Obama has given the Europeans a harsh lecture on the dangers of their ongoing debt crisis. Offended by the unsolicited advice, Europeans have suggested the US get its own house in order first. Obama's remarks were "arrogant" and "absurd" German commentators say on Wednesday.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/0,1518,788807,00.html

Obama’s Campaign Fundraising Tour Hauls In $8 Million, American Taxpayers Pick Up Tab…

Aren’t we lucky.
(CNN) – During President Obama’s three-day swing through Washington State, California and Colorado, he fielded questions at a town hall meeting in Silicon Valley and visited a high school in Denver. Two official events to promote his jobs plan. Compare that to seven fundraisers he headlined, raising at least $8 million for his re-election campaign and the Democratic National Committee.
Who paid for the trip? You did. And so did we. Taxpayers are footing the bill for almost the entire trip, which also cost millions of dollars.
What happened to the bus?

Lue C Fur

Evil member

Also our gov't is enjoying the idea that they can pick and choose only the laws that they wish to follow.
That makes for a rather muddled system of enforcement.

I see that bhos' ideas for the Europe has not gone over very well.

Obama's Euro-Crisis Lecture Is 'Pitiful and Sad'

US President Obama has given the Europeans a harsh lecture on the dangers of their ongoing debt crisis. Offended by the unsolicited advice, Europeans have suggested the US get its own house in order first. Obama's remarks were "arrogant" and "absurd" German commentators say on Wednesday.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/0,1518,788807,00.html

No way!!! Obama arrogant...say it isnt so. LMAO!!!

moreluck

golden ticket member

This is funny vid comming from TMZ which is really Liberal. They are talking about the Messiahs motorcade messing up Californias traffic:

http://www.tmz.com/2011/09/27/presi...eles-fundraiser-traffic-tmz-on-tv-show-video/

I watch TMZ religiously every Sat. at 6 P.M.........how liberal could it be? The kids in the "press room" are funny as hell. They always make me laugh out loud....Charles (with the dredlocks) & Max and the new Irish kid. Harvey is just a short guy standing on a box and he's gay and works out everyday and he's a lawyer who thinks he can sing.

moreluck

golden ticket member
President Barack Obama's Complete List of Historic Firsts [Updated]

Yes, he's historic, alright.

• First President to Preside Over a Cut to the Credit Rating of the United States Government

• First President to Violate the War Powers Act

• First President to Orchestrate the Sale of Murder Weapons to Mexican Drug Cartels

• First President to be Held in Contempt of Court for Illegally Obstructing Oil Drilling in the Gulf of Mexico

• First President to Defy a Federal Judge's Court Order to Cease Implementing the 'Health Care Reform' Law

• First President to Require All Americans to Purchase a Product From a Third Party

• First President to Spend a Trillion Dollars on 'Shovel-Ready' Jobs -- and Later Admit There Was No Such Thing as Shovel-Ready Jobs

• First President to Abrogate Bankruptcy Law to Turn Over Control of Companies to His Union Supporters

• First President to Bypass Congress and Implement the DREAM Act Through Executive Fiat

• First President to Threaten Insurance Companies After They Publicly Spoke out on How Obamacare Helped Cause their Rate Increases

• First President to Threaten an Auto Company (Ford) After It Publicly Mocked Bailouts of GM and Chrysler

• First President to "Order a Secret Amnesty Program that Stopped the Deportations of Illegal Immigrants Across the U.S., Including Those With Criminal Convictions"

• First President to Demand a Company Hand Over $20 Billion to One of His Political Appointees

• First President to Terminate America's Ability to Put a Man into Space.

• First President to Encourage Racial Discrimination and Intimidation at Polling Places

• First President to Have a Law Signed By an 'Auto-pen' Without Being "Present"

• First President to Arbitrarily Declare an Existing Law Unconstitutional and Refuse to Enforce It

• First President to Tell a Major Manufacturing Company In Which State They Are Allowed to Locate a Factory

• First President to refuse to comply with a House Oversight Committee subpoena.

• First President to File Lawsuits Against the States He Swore an Oath to Protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN, etc.)

• First President to Withdraw an Existing Coal Permit That Had Been Properly Issued Years Ago

• First President to Fire an Inspector General of Americorps for Catching One of His Friends in a Corruption Case

• First President to Propose an Executive Order Demanding Companies Disclose Their Political Contributions to Bid on Government Contracts

• First President to allow Mexican police to conduct law enforcement activities on American soil

• First President to Golf 80 or More Times in His First Two-and-a-Half Years in Office

But remember: he will not rest until all Americans have jobs, affordable homes, green-energy vehicles, and the environment is repaired, etc., etc., etc.

klein

Für Meno :)
Moreluck, I could understand that pic and the hearse if it said, unemployed and no healthcare !

I'm lucky I live in Canada with national healthcare - I can still see a doctor (like last time when the dog bit me) and it won't cost me a cent.
I wouldn't feel comfortable living without healthcare - that I do know !

moreluck

golden ticket member
If you don't understand the picture......I don't care. Go cook something, there are no recipes in the cooking thread. What, are you drinking all the cooking wine?

klein

If you don't understand the picture......I don't care. Go cook something, there are no recipes in the cooking thread. What, are you drinking all the cooking wine?

I may or may not get a phone call from Safeway today, to pick up another item.
If I do, that changes my cooking plan for today.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I may or may not get a phone call from Safeway today, to pick up another item.
If I do, that changes my cooking plan for today.
No, you have to be more dedicated than that. You can't just shirk off your duty. People are expecting it, people are demanding it...........you'll just have to multitask. Plans don't get changed, they just get incorporated with your other plans. What's the matter, too hard for you? Women do it everyday and women with children do twice as much and faster!!

klein

Did you forget thatI'm single AND live alone ?
I eat and cook when I want to, and what I want to. Period.

Whatever I cook today will be quick, maybe steaks or porkchops. Don't care.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Moreluck, I could understand that pic and the hearse if it said, unemployed and no healthcare !

I'm lucky I live in Canada with national healthcare - I can still see a doctor (like last time when the dog bit me) and it won't cost me a cent.
I wouldn't feel comfortable living without healthcare - that I do know !

Thats what you get for messing with an old blind lady trying to cross the street...

moreluck

golden ticket member
Did you forget thatI'm single AND live alone ?
I eat and cook when I want to, and what I want to. Period.

Whatever I cook today will be quick, maybe steaks or porkchops. Don't care.
You better care !! You are now responsible for all members of the Browncafe to get a daily recipe. You complained about the status quo and implied you could do so much better. So, just do it !!!