President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanation here today

Gallup: Neither the $40 Tax Break nor the $4 Million Vacation in Hawaii Improve Obama’s Approval Rating Hovering at 44.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanomics

Pictures: Obama Campaign Can't Do Third-Grade Math

Posted by Aurelius at 9:22 AM

And these are the people who are trying to "fix" the American economy?

The Obama Campaign has launched a coordinated effort urging people to save money... or something. On their official Wisconsin, California, and Indiana twitter feeds, the President's campaign is slamming Republicans for their supposed "fuzzy math." Unfortunately for Obama, he is employing idiots.

Cannot multiply forty times twelve. By the way, forty times twelve equals four hundred eighty dollars, by my estimation.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
December 24, 2011 @ 10:10 am Obama On His Multi-Million Dollar Hawaiian Vacation Urges Americans To “Help Those In Need”…

Obama-arrival.jpg

I’m positive the irony is lost on him.....especially after his visit to Iron Chef Morimoto's place.

Via WhiteHouse.gov:
Giving of ourselves; service to others — that’s what this season is all about. For my family and millions of Americans, that’s what Christmas is all about. It reminds us that part of what it means to love God is to love one another, to be our brother’s keeper and our sister’s keeper.

But that belief is not just at the center of our Christian faith, it’s shared by Americans of all faiths and backgrounds. It’s why so many of us, every year, volunteer our time to help those most in need; especially our hungry and our homeless.

He's just faking it, because we all know he's a Muslim and that he doesn't celebrate Christmas. Ramadan is the big celebration for the Obama family, and don't you forget it! Here's a news flash for you on the trip. EVERY trip a President takes is a multimillion dollar deal. It's just the way it is. Why don't you rant about all of the trips and vacations Dubya took, which make Obama's excursions pale (pun intended) in comparison?

moreluck

golden ticket member
He's just faking it, because we all know he's a Muslim and that he doesn't celebrate Christmas. Ramadan is the big celebration for the Obama family, and don't you forget it! Here's a news flash for you on the trip. EVERY trip a President takes is a multimillion dollar deal. It's just the way it is. Why don't you rant about all of the trips and vacations Dubya took, which make Obama's excursions pale (pun intended) in comparison?
Ramadan.....he looks the part of a "faster", but I doubt Mooch has ever fasted a day in her life, so Ramadan is not her cup of tea!

Then we should sell camp David and use the proceeds toward the debt................Mooch wants 4 and 5 star and Camp doesn't do it for her. How many golf rounds did Bush have? If they aren't going to use it , it's a waste to maintain it for years. Or rent it out (exhorbitant prices) to the likes of Soros etal.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Ramadan.....he looks the part of a "faster", but I doubt Mooch has ever fasted a day in her life, so Ramadan is not her cup of tea!

Then we should sell camp David and use the proceeds toward the debt................Mooch wants 4 and 5 star and Camp doesn't do it for her. How many golf rounds did Bush have? If they aren't going to use it , it's a waste to maintain it for years. Or rent it out (exhorbitant prices) to the likes of Soros etal.

Bush was "clearing brush" in Crawford. As far as I know, Dubya doesn't play golf anyway, so there isn't a valid comparison to be made on the links. Besides, he wouldn't have been able to figure out how to drive the golf cart. Obama is from Hawaii, so he's going "home" for the holidays (no, not to Kenya). If Dubya went "home" to Maine or Texas, or wherever his family is, nobody on the Right would have said anything.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Bush was "clearing brush" in Crawford. As far as I know, Dubya doesn't play golf anyway, so there isn't a valid comparison to be made on the links. Besides, he wouldn't have been able to figure out how to drive the golf cart. Obama is from Hawaii, so he's going "home" for the holidays (no, not to Kenya). If Dubya went "home" to Maine or Texas, or wherever his family is, nobody on the Right would have said anything.
W. loved golf and gave it up while the soldiers were dying.....saying it didn't seem right for him to be golfing while they were fighting.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Bush sucked at everything. Especially being President.
Unlike you which you are perfect at , except you do not have daily national briefings about world advents nor do you have classifies documents placed upon your desk.
To generalize that some one is better than some one else without all the facts is to openly admit that you are less than you appear to know.

Originally Posted by bbsam

Maybe he sucked at it. That's why I quit.
I quit golf partially for the same reason as you, but then I never "loved" golf to start with.

Bush gave the reason he quit playing during his tenure in the WH, why not except it and move on? Today it is irrelevant.

bbsam

Staff member
I quit golf partially for the same reason as you, but then I never "loved" golf to start with.

Bush gave the reason he quit playing during his tenure in the WH, why not except it and move on? Today it is irrelevant.

I don't care why he quit and I don't take anything a politician says at face value if there is even a hint of posturing to it. I suggest others do the same. Call it healthy scepticism.