President Obama!

over9five

Staff member
Re: Obamanation here today

This can't go unsaid......I would never let my 13 yr. old go to Mexico....no way. Other than that, he seems to be a good dad.
I disagree. He's ruining this country and leaving a mountain of debt to those children (and my children, your children, grandchildren, great grandchildren...).
A good father wouldn't do that.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Don't have to wish, I was there.
How 'bout you? (Or are you just blowin' it out of your posterior, as always?)

Its going to be awesome to witness OBAMA Redux 2012...!

You guys were sooooo gung ho for McCain, and he was "your" guy in 2008, and today, you guys are trying to get behind a guy you didnt even want in the first place!

Its soooooo funny to watch! But keep up the great work!

I find great amuzement out of listening to all of you try to rally for Romney knowing he doesnt stand a chance!

Ill get the last laugh out of this one, just like in 2008!!

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

I disagree. He's ruining this country and leaving a mountain of debt to those children (and my children, your children, grandchildren, great grandchildren...).

If at 5.7 trillion thats a mountain of debt to you, then the 11 trillion BUSH left must seem like Mount Everest!

Peace

TOS

upsgrunt

Its going to be awesome to witness OBAMA Redux 2012...!

You guys were sooooo gung ho for McCain, and he was "your" guy in 2008, and today, you guys are trying to get behind a guy you didnt even want in the first place!

Its soooooo funny to watch! But keep up the great work!

I find great amuzement out of listening to all of you try to rally for Romney knowing he doesnt stand a chance!

Ill get the last laugh out of this one, just like in 2008!!

Peace

TOS

I can't wait till November and you're on here cryin like a schoolgirl:
He was cheated
Nobody understands
It was Bush's fault
We just lost a great leader
BO will go down as one of the greatest
Stupid right wingers only hate him because he's black
Morons
He only needed 4 more years
There was a conspiracy
But Klein said he would win

BLAH
BLAH
BLAH
mark my words

I can't wait to watch you eat crow

over9five

Staff member
C'mon TOS, I'm trying to help you. Just apologize for your "mistake" saying there were only 100 people there. You can leave the thread with some dignity. I'm sick of everyone but your 2 lapdogs laughing at you....

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
C'mon TOS, I'm trying to help you. Just apologize for your "mistake" saying there were only 100 people there. You can leave the thread with some dignity. I'm sick of everyone but your 2 lapdogs laughing at you....

You got it wrong again slick.

Like I said in my other post that wasnt posted, you linked a source for a rally in New Hampshire, and I was talking about OHIO. Read what I wrote again, and keep out the name calling this time.

Peace

TOS

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Hard to argue with this.

He is a good father. He and Michelle have kept the girls out of the limelight. They are in a good private school and they are getting to experience things that very few other teenagers get to do. Would I have allowed my 13 yr old daughter to go to Mexico without either her Mom or me? No way. We did allow her to go to Europe for a month as part of a musical group when she was 17---she had the time of her life and experienced things she may never have a chance to experience again.

bbsam

Staff member

I'd let my kids go to Mexico...with a hand picked contingent of Secret Service agents.

over9five

Staff member
You got it wrong again slick.

Like I said in my other post that wasnt posted, you linked a source for a rally in New Hampshire, and I was talking about OHIO. Read what I wrote again, and keep out the name calling this time.

Peace

TOS
You too, "Slick".

You got a station wagon the Kenyan idiot can borrow to move?

moreluck

golden ticket member

If at 5.7 trillion thats a mountain of debt to you, then the 11 trillion BUSH left must seem like Mount Everest!

Peace

TOS
Gee, somehow you imply that all $10T was made by Bush.........NOT !!!
Obama has already passed Bush's 8 years of $ in just under 4 years.....Obama wins THAT contest!!!

moreluck

golden ticket member

I can envision how all of this went down....
Malia (is that the older one?) says to Mooch, "But all my friends are going on Spring break to Mexico. You don't want me to be different do you?"

Mooch: "Wait 'til your dad gets home and we'll ask him."

"O" and Mooch talk to Malia and what was heard from outside the door was....
"Please, please, mommy & daddy ! Can I? Can I? Pretty please! All my friends will be going!"

The parents couldn't stand her whining and gave in.

I would've done it the 'old school way'....."If all your friends were jumping off a bulding, would you....yada ,yada, yada?.

To me, Spring Break has always been a 'college rite of passage' not a Jr. High event!!

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll

w-Ezra01_Policies.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You too, "Slick".

You got a station wagon the Kenyan idiot can borrow to move?

Maybe you didnt hear it, and I am sure you didnt since your only source of brain food didnt mention a word of it, but the US SUPREME court has rejected the claims by Alan Keyes and his morons for the second time putting an end to the whole "OBAMA isnt a citizen" story.

Has the brainwashing sunk in so deep you cant let it go? Obama is an AMERICAN, get over it.

Peace

TOS