President Obama!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Maybe you didnt hear it, and I am sure you didnt since your only source of brain food didnt mention a word of it, but the US SUPREME court has rejected the claims by Alan Keyes and his morons for the second time putting an end to the whole "OBAMA isnt a citizen" story.

Has the brainwashing sunk in so deep you cant let it go? Obama is an AMERICAN, get over it.

Peace

TOS

Then have him prove it.
Investigator: Foreigners bought Hawaii birth certificates

'A Mafia operation was run in the early infancy of the state'

Release all those sealed records.
I want to see his SAT numbers ,especially his LSAT numbers .
Who paid for his student loans ?
Why no one in the First Family still has the right to practice law ?
Why aren't there signs on any hospital in Hawaii stating that they were his birthplace ?
And why won't he run this upcoming election by standing up for his record ?

over9five

Staff member
Maybe you didnt hear it, and I am sure you didnt since your only source of brain food didnt mention a word of it, but the US SUPREME court has rejected the claims by Alan Keyes and his morons for the second time putting an end to the whole "OBAMA isnt a citizen" story.

Has the brainwashing sunk in so deep you cant let it go? Obama is an AMERICAN, get over it.

Peace

TOS
Lol, I'm glad you were only concerned with the "Kenyan" part.
I think we're finally getting through to you seeing you didn't contest the "idiot" part!!! Thank you for finally seeing the light! There's still hope for you.

upsgrunt

Peace

TOS

And Bin Laden was an American too, since all his family were?
Just like you demand:
Give us PROOF, please.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Re: Obamabastic !!

Obama Celebrates Anti-Police Riot Started at Mafia-Owned Bar for Transvestites By Terence P. Jeffrey
June 16, 2012

(CNSNews.com) - At a White House reception held Friday evening in honor of Lesbian Gay Bisexual and Transgender Pride month, President Barack Obama celebrated a 1969 anti-police riot that started in what the New York Times reports was an illegal Mafia-owned bar for transvestites.

“Now, each June since I took office, we have gathered to pay tribute to the generations of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender Americans who devoted their lives to our most basic of ideals--equality not just for some, but for all,” Obama said. “Together we’ve marked major milestones like the 40th anniversary of the Stonewall riots, when a group of brave citizens held their ground against brutal discrimination,” said Obama.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Then have him prove it.

'A Mafia operation was run in the early infancy of the state'

Release all those sealed records.
I want to see his SAT numbers ,especially his LSAT numbers .
Who paid for his student loans ?
Why no one in the First Family still has the right to practice law ?
Why aren't there signs on any hospital in Hawaii stating that they were his birthplace ?
And why won't he run this upcoming election by standing up for his record ?

Ya know, I give you credit for hanging in there. You committed to the cause and I respect that. You have proven you are willing to go down with the ship and you have indeed. Kudos for your dedication and allegiance to the morons behind the Birther movement.

Unfortunately, the case was thrown into the gutter by the US SUPREME court, along with all your claims and alledged evidence.

This marks the second time the US SUPREME court has helped out Alan Keyes in trying to allow him to save face.

Alan Keyes "your honors, I would like to submit my case as I believe Barack Obama is not a citizen"..

The court "okay mr Keyes, we would like to help you out..."

"WHAT DOOR DID YOU COME IN"

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamabastic !!

".................“Now, each June since I took office, we have gathered to pay tribute to the generations of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender Americans who devoted their lives to our most basic of ideals......."

Oh,that's why he missed the D-Day remembrances!!!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Re: Obamanation here today

The proof is that 43 (?) presidents spent money. Your way is that no presidents ever spent any money and only Bush did. Where you shrooming with Bama??

I asked you to PROVE IT, not repeat more talking points that have no merit. Am I talking to a wall?

Do you even know the difference between a talking point and a fact?

And please, spare me a cut and paste of some email you recieved from some GOP kook.

Peace

TOS

bbsam

Staff member
Re: Obamanation here today

I would hope they are the exception.
Everyone I have heard, republican and democrat alike, has suggested the exception and have gone out of their way to praise the very professional reputation of the organization. So if I were president, yes, I would trust them like my life depended on it, because it does.