President Obama!

island1fox

Re: Obamanomics

Stimulous for "shovel ready jobs" Three years later money is gone -debt is up --Obama laughs and states :"I guess there were no shovel ready jobs"

Now three and a half years later --Obama wants more money for public union jobs to get him elected --does nothing to turn around the economy --Biden complains that Chinese airports are better than the U.S. Who does he think has been running the place ??? Certainly not him and Obama. This is like a center manager four years later complaining that it was the last managers fault --as things continue to go from bad to worse. ZERO leadership skills. While the country wallows --Obama hangs out with Hollywood money and campains !!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Stimulous for "shovel ready jobs" Three years later money is gone -debt is up --Obama laughs and states :"I guess there were no shovel ready jobs"

Now three and a half years later --Obama wants more money for public union jobs to get him elected --does nothing to turn around the economy --Biden complains that Chinese airports are better than the U.S. Who does he think has been running the place ??? Certainly not him and Obama. This is like a center manager four years later complaining that it was the last managers fault --as things continue to go from bad to worse. ZERO leadership skills. While the country wallows --Obama hangs out with Hollywood money and campains !!!

ISLAND,

First, of the 800 billion dollar stimulus bill ( and I dont know how many times this has to be said) 1/3 went to TAX CUTS to you and I, 1/3 went to small businesses in deductions to hire employees and the last 1/3 was for projects and most of that money is still at the FED and hasnt been spent yet.

* why not educate yourself by researching the stimulus bill first hand?

Peace

TOS

Last edited by a moderator:

island1fox

ISLAND,

First, of the 800 billion dollar stimulus bill ( and I dont know how many times this has to be said) 1/3 went to TAX CUTS to you and I, 1/3 went to small businesses in deductions to hire employees and the last 1/3 was for projects and most of that money is still at the FED and hasnt been spent yet.

* why not educate yourself by researching the stimulus bill first hand?

Peace

TOS

Wow TOS,

The money has not been spent four years later ---great job on leadership skills to improve economy . Although according to you --Obama has not spent the money --yet it was life or death to get it passed --to save the economy. Also since he has not spent the money --according to you --He is asking for more spending money --I guess that makes alot of sense to you.

Golf, complain, campaign, raise money ----- no time to fix those Bush Problems ----Had FULL POWER for two years to fix tax code, loopholes, immigration, unemployment , etc.etc. Obama IS the Problem !!

If the airports are as Bad as joe and Barack claim --How come they have not provided the Stimulous money you claim they have --to fix the infrastucture and create jobs ?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Re: Obamanation here today

"He picked Joe Biden to be Vice President just to show he doesn't need one"

Classic!!!!!!!

Ya, your the expert at picking VP'S!!

political-pictures-sarah-palin-john-mccain-look-shiny-object.jpg

HOW'd this choice work out for ya?

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Wow TOS,

The money has not been spent four years later ---great job on leadership skills to improve economy . Although according to you --Obama has not spent the money --yet it was life or death to get it passed --to save the economy. Also since he has not spent the money --according to you --He is asking for more spending money --I guess that makes alot of sense to you.

Golf, complain, campaign, raise money ----- no time to fix those Bush Problems ----Had FULL POWER for two years to fix tax code, loopholes, immigration, unemployment , etc.etc. Obama IS the Problem !!

If the airports are as Bad as joe and Barack claim --How come they have not provided the Stimulous money you claim they have --to fix the infrastucture and create jobs ?

Its too bad my post was cut up, but ill move on.

Its a shame that my posts which spelled out all your talking points was only responded to with more talking points.

There is no level of fairness in debates when opinions are edited out.

peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamabastic !!

Are embarassing things going to keep popping up every few days ....this could be a long summer for Obama!!

[h=2]State Department To Probe How Member of Egyptian Terror Group Was Issued Visa To Meet With Obama Admin Officials…[/h]
us-state680-500x330.jpg

Here’s a better thing to probe, why was the Obama administration meeting with a self-professed member of a designated foreign terrorist organization?

WASHINGTON (AP) — The State Department said Friday it is looking into how a self-professed member of a banned Egyptian terrorist organization was issued a U.S. visa and traveled to Washington this week for meetings with senior Obama administration officials.

Spokeswoman Victoria Nuland said the “circumstances of this particular case” were being reviewed. She declined to discuss specifics, citing privacy laws, but said the department is trying to better understand how and why Hani Nour Eldin was granted a visa and held meetings with officials at the White House and State Department.
Eldin, a recently elected member of Egypt’s parliament, was one of six Egyptian legislators invited to visit Washington by the Woodrow Wilson Center think tank for discussions about the current political situation in Egypt. However, Eldin has also identified himself as a member of Gamaa Islamiya, or the Egyptian Islamic Group, which the State Department has designated a “foreign terrorist organization.”

Members of such groups are ineligible for U.S. visas and barred from entering the United States.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member

Its too bad my post was cut up, but ill move on.

Its a shame that my posts which spelled out all your talking points was only responded to with more talking points.

There is no level of fairness in debates when opinions are edited out.

peace

TOS

TOS, please... I edited out derogatory comments that did not fortify your argument.

Please remember that the letters you type here become words read by real people - think before you type... the text I edited out is in red. Those are the "opinions" that were edited out.

Text Changes

1. Stimulous for "shovel ready jobs" Three years later money is gone -debt is up --Obama laughs and states :"I guess there were no shovel ready jobs"

ISLAND,
  2. -
    like the other elder on this board... (wink) you dont invest yourself hard enough to look for truth and merely rely on talking points to make your conclusions. First, of the 800 billion dollar stimulus bill ( and I dont know how many times this has to be said) 1/3 went to TAX CUTS to you and I, 1/3 went to small businesses in deductions to hire employees and the last 1/3 was for projects and most of that money is still at the FED and hasnt been spent yet.​
  3. +

First, of the 800 billion dollar stimulus bill ( and I dont know how many times this has to be said) 1/3 went to TAX CUTS to you and I, 1/3 went to small businesses in deductions to hire employees and the last 1/3 was for projects and most of that money is still at the FED and hasnt been spent yet.​
  4. -
    Your entire post is CHOCK full of talking points and no FACTS.
  5. +
    *​
  6. -
    Cmon bro, rather than rant foolishly, why not educate yourself by researching the stimulus bill first hand?​
  7. +
    * why not educate yourself by researching the stimulus bill first hand?​
  8. -
    Let the cable tv programming go bro, the world is full of sheep.
  9. +
    *​

10. Peace

TOS​

BrownCafe.com Terms of Service said:
Discussion can be animated, which is fine, but we do not welcome personal attacks, on- or off-board. Derogatory, insulting, or belittling statements, directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are not permitted on our forum.

It is fine to disagree with a different viewpoint, but please limit this to challenging the idea and not make your comments a personal challenge or make derogatory personal comments about individuals or their choices or circumstances, which disparage their ideas, opinions, their occupation or their personal situation. These examples are not exhaustive. Insulting or disparaging another member is a personal attack regardless of the manner in which it is done. These offensive comments are contrary to the spirit of legitimate, reasoned debate and damaging to the purpose of our community.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

"He picked Joe Biden to be Vice President just to show he doesn't need one"

Classic!!!!!!!
And I always thought that one picked a VP that could help carry states and also be groomed as a replacement 4-8 yrs later.
So if Joe Biden is being groomed as bhos & the Dems replacement for the next 4-8 yrs, then the DNC really has lost their collective marbles.

over9five

Staff member

And I always thought that one picked a VP that could help carry states and also be groomed as a replacement 4-8 yrs later.
So if Joe Biden is being groomed as bhos & the Dems replacement for the next 4-8 yrs, then the DNC really has lost their collective marbles.
Another LIE from candidate Obama: "My administration will have new people with new ideas".
Then he picks BIDEN as VP!!!! Joe Biden wouldn't know a new idea if it bit him on his old butt!!!

bbsam

Staff member

From what I've heard, VP picks rarely end up "carrying states" for the nominee. I think he was picked for his depth of foreign policy experience. As for the DNC losing their marbles, who won and who lost? Yeah, thought so.