President Obama!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
The pic above needs to drop a zero off the salary as it was only $77 mil and Helmsley's 2011' total compensation was $48 mil. Ironically the Obama Healthcare plan you credit that benefits the little girl above is also the same plan written with the help of United lobbyists which grants United with a privilege status. This membership in a monopoly cartel is what enables United such super returns that Helmsley's base 2011' salary of $1.3 mil exploded an additional $47 mil as a result of incentives and stock options achieved as a result of stellar returns.

You are correct that these bloodsucking vampires sit between us and our doctors bleeding us both dry but it was your boy and his friends who opened the blood bank even further. I say even further because unlike others here, I know neither party acts alone in it's own vacuum. It's a damn shame unlike some of your more principled friends on the left, you won't go the distance but then unlike those principled leftists, you're still a patriarchy which makes you a drooling tool not unlike your many counterparts you call the C9 who play the same part for their side!

Thank you for researching this WKMAC.
I never research anything TOS puts up because I assume he just made it up or took it out of context.
Your research does not surprise me about UHC and Obama acting in collusion ... just normal Washington shenanigans.

gman042

Been around the block a few times
obamacare.jpg
obamacare.jpg

klein

Für Meno :)
In about 50 years, most of you right-wringers will understand what Obamacare is all about.
It took years and years to get black people the equal rights.
And all of you must surely disagree with SS and medicare, too, right ?
That was the biggest mistake ever made, giving free healthcare to older citizens, right ?

In your true America, if you didn't pay for healthcare - your dead-meat, right ?

bbsam

Staff member
LOL. So how is it that there is so much hatred for Obamacare but everything that has been implemented people like and the republicans go out of their way to say they' keep. They say people hate it but at the same time they don't understand it. But the parts they do understand, they like. Now what does that sound like but fear of the unknown?

klein

So did the 30% of doctors quit now ?
I think only Turkey is the last country left on earth with-out a national health-care plan in place.

Turkey will probably weclome US doctors :)

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

In about 50 years, most of you right-wringers will understand what Obamacare is all about.
It took years and years to get black people the equal rights.
And all of you must surely disagree with SS and medicare, too, right ?
That was the biggest mistake ever made, giving free healthcare to older citizens, right ?

In your true America, if you didn't pay for healthcare - your dead-meat, right ?

You can add women (Title IX) to further prove your point.

klein

Re: Future of our healthcare now that Obamacare has passed

Anyone think we will still have health care through UPS in the next contract or will they dump our coverage as part of some agreement with the union that might include concessions such as an increase in pay, lump sum payout etc. It seems that I had read somewhere when this was originally being passed by Congress that it is less expensive for a large company such as UPS to pay the fine per employee than provide the current "cadillac" coverage.

I certainly will not be surprised to see the company totally dump health care for part timers even if they provide some kind of a plan that may requires full timers to contribute to the premiums.

Now, why would anybody even think that ?
I think UPS will need to raise their part-timer rates though, because if Obama-care even comes close to Canada's one, - a job won't hold you up for health-care bennies.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The really poor, remain poor and will still have no coverage...................I thought the point was to give coverage to those who don't have it...

Another Reason To Declare Independence from Obamacare SCOTUS Disaster - Derek Hunter - [page]

How does a person who has medical issues already, point to an article where the writer says that "pre existing conditions" is like making a car insurance company providing coverage for a car that has already been wrapped around a tree.

I have a customer, who met a girl, they had been dating for about a year, she got pregnant, he has a job at a small business and makes less than 35K a year. He has insurance that HE pays 200 dollars a month to participate in. He marries the girl when she was 7 months pregnant and gets to open enrollment to add his NEW wife, and presto.... DENIED.

Thats right, DENIED. WHY? The insurance company said she has a pre existing condition...PREGNANCY.

NO COVERAGE. They were forced to go to medi-cal for pre natal care, and now, after the baby was born, his insurance company wouldnt cover the baby either because its sick.

With the supreme court ruling however, his CHILD and his WIFE will now be covered and NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

How do you side with the insurance company on this case?

What about your health issues? Should your husbands policy exclude you if they could find a disqualifer in your history?

I dont understand how you VOTE against your own best interests, or the interests of your fellow americans who lives are just starting out?

I dont get you.

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Senate Minority leader MITCH McDOUCHEBAG demonstrates the GOP has NO ANSWER about healthcare. The GOP has become nothing more than a mouthpiece for the insurance companies.

QUOTE:

WALLACE: One of the keys to ObamaCare is that it will extend insurance access to 30 million people who are now uninsured. In your replacement, how would you provide universal coverage?

MCCONNELL: Well first let me say the first single thing we can do for the American system is get rid of ObamaCare. … The single biggest direction we can take in terms of improving health care is to get rid of this monstrosity. [...]WALLACE: But you’re talking about repealing and replace, how would you provide universal coverage?
MCCONNELL: I’ll get to it in a minute. [...]
WALLACE: I just want to ask, what specifically are you going to do to provide universal coverage to the 30 million people who are uninsured?
MCCONNELL: That is not the issue. The question is, how can you go step by step to improve the American health care system. … We’re not going to turn the American health care system into a Western European system.
""

"THAT IS NOT THE ISSUE" .... what a great reponse from the GOP leader in the senate. He has nothing to offer two years after ACA was created, the GOP STILL has no answer on what to replace it with.

They would rather go back to denied care, kids off at 21, old people forced to pay high prices for drugs, pre existing conditions and such. That sounds like such a wonderful thing for society.

AND YET, those like the C9 will vote for them in hopes of getting healthcare back to that point.

McConnell Can't Answer How GOP Will Insure Americans After Repealing ObamaCare: 'That Is Not The Issue' | ThinkProgress

Simply unbelievable.

peace

TOS