President Obama!

bbsam

Staff member
Mark Twain was a good old boy, just like Will Rogers.....not pompous asses....that's the difference!! And we didn't rely on them for real news,just comic relief.

Actually there are volumes of evidence that suggest that Twain's contemporaries would disagree with you.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I like reading the personal views of different folks......Star Parker, Michael Barone, Larry Elder, Charles Payne (one of my favorites), John Ransom and Lurita Doan.

Of course, you can post opinions of folks taking an opposite view.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I like reading the personal views of different folks......Star Parker, Michael Barone, Larry Elder, Charles Payne (one of my favorites), John Ransom and Lurita Doan.

Of course, you can post opinions of folks taking an opposite view.

How about establishing your OWN personal opinions on things vs. reading what suites your inner hatred?

So many things about the ACA you claim to hate, but you cant explain one component of them unless you digest a distorted view from a political operative.

peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
"But Obama wouldn’t listen to his wisest and most experienced advisers. Instead, he chose to listen to his wife Michelle and to Valerie Jarrett, his powerful behind-the-scenes confidante. It was Michelle Obama and Valerie Jarrett who persuaded the president to side with Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and her gaggle of far-leftwing Democrats and push for an enormously complex Rube Goldberg health-care bill."

Read more: After fleeting Supreme Court victory, Obama remains the amateur | Fox News

bbsam

Staff member
"But Obama wouldn’t listen to his wisest and most experienced advisers. Instead, he chose to listen to his wife Michelle and to Valerie Jarrett, his powerful behind-the-scenes confidante. It was Michelle Obama and Valerie Jarrett who persuaded the president to side with Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and her gaggle of far-leftwing Democrats and push for an enormously complex Rube Goldberg health-care bill."

Read more: After fleeting Supreme Court victory, Obama remains the amateur | Fox News
How long does Fox News, Townhall, NewsMax, and the like have to be around before we can call them part of the MSM and thus stop having conservatives cry about the MSM protecting Obama?

moreluck

golden ticket member
How long does Fox News, Townhall, NewsMax, and the like have to be around before we can call them part of the MSM and thus stop having conservatives cry about the MSM protecting Obama?
Check under Obamanation and see Axeldouche accusing Romney of barring the press....when "O" does it all the time!.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamabastic !!

An important message from our President to his supporters......

نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش
> ديوار و چشم خيره ما
> نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست ننور
> اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه
> دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش
> ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت
> سايه پيدا نيست ننور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و
> چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ر رفت
> سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر
> نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست ننور اگر رفت سايه پ>نمي دان نور>
> اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست ننور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش
> ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور نقش ديوار
> و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه
> پيدا نيست ننور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره
> ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ر رفت سايه
> پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقشديوار و چشم خيره
> ما نقش سايه دگر

If I hear more, I'll let you know. Need to keep the voters informed

OptimusPrime

Re: Future of our healthcare now that Obamacare has passed

One thing I can definitely be proud of is this.......I didn't vote for Obama. That's worth more than any credibility points I could ever score from liberals.

HELL YEAH! The alternative of McCain and Palin would have been AWECORE!!!

iruhnman630

Re: Future of our healthcare now that Obamacare has passed

Your right let's put Bush back in office.
Hell NO! And I actually like the guy.

As a side note, I sure haven't seen a lot of credit given to dubbaya from the libby side of the aisle for his gift of Chief Justice Roberts.

klein

Für Meno :)
Moreluck, just get over with it, please !
Don't be jelous of those non union workers soon being able to visit you doctor, nor should you be jelous of those that have pre-condtions factors and are now able to see you doctor.

If you really want a private doctor for yourself - then go hire one for around $ 1/2 million/ per year. !!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
New poll released shows a MAJORITY of Americans want the battle over health care to END. 56% say they want the opponents of health care reform to STOP attempting to block its implementation and move on with the country's other pressing matters.

Poll shows Americans want battles over health care law to stop — Nation — Bangor Daily News — BDN Maine

Only 38% said they wanted opponents to continue trying to stop the ACA.

The number of people wanting opponents to stop will only increase in the coming weeks, and next weeks POINTLESS vote on repeal will only show the american voter that the GOP is out to waste time and hold back the country.

Peace

TOS