President Obama!

bbsam

Staff member
Re: Obamanomics

It goes deeper. Romney put forth his plan to model obamacare on. Actively put it out there for him.

UPS Lifer

OMG!

This coming from the guy who wants illegals kicked out of his state??

As if we dont already IMPORT enough foriegn students into this country already, and technological jobs given to "guest workers"

Are you freakin me?

How can you be anti immigrant, anti OBAMA, and wish to increase the number of foreigners taking american jobs?

It makes no sense.

As for the CHANGE TO TORT laws, I am going to BET that you havent the first clue what that even means, and I would welcome your explanation on the GOP's version of TORT REFORM.

Peace

TOS

The person who told you to be yourself could not have given you worse advice! Peace!

UPS Lifer

It goes deeper. Romney put forth his plan to model obamacare on. Actively put it out there for him.

Romney will need to stay away from defending his MA healthcare. Just like BO will do everything he can to stay away from the issue of jobs and the economy. If Romney is grilled on Romneycare he needs to shift it back to The Affordable Care Act and tie all the costs, taxes and lack of incentive to hire more people due to insurance costs.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member

Romney will need to stay away from defending his MA healthcare. Just like BO will do everything he can to stay away from the issue of jobs and the economy. If Romney is grilled on Romneycare he needs to shift it back to The Affordable Care Act and tie all the costs, taxes and lack of incentive to hire more people due to insurance costs.
What he really needs to do is pick Paul Ryan for his VP and let Ryan handle all those questions.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member

Choosing Ryan would instantly add credibility to the ticket.

I still like Christie.
Maybe. I keep thinking that Christie might be a little too much, a big 'ol jersey boy who sucks all the air out of the room. Romney doesn't need another headliner, he needs someone who will flesh out his economic policies and make him look better. Just my opinion though, heck he might still pick Rubio.

wkmac

I still don't understand why Heritage Foundation is getting no love in all of this healthcare credit. Wonder why back in the day Hillary kept quiet too?

I mean really, is it fair to cheat the conservatives on this?

BTW: Had an interesting conversation the other day on the subject of the Heritage Foundation healthcare plan with The Freeman editor Sheldon Richman. In the early 90's and specifically 93', Sheldon was at CATO and I'd love for several here to have overheard that conversation we had mostly from Sheldon but let's just say it's obvious a lot of so-called "conservatives" would not want the truth to be told!

WOW! Even I was shocked. No wonder they were allowed to be the "Red State" party cause they sure earned it. I also know why the great free market economist and Nobel Prize winner friend. A. Hayek did not want to known as a conservative.

bbsam

Staff member

I don't think that will work. The more things hash out and the more people find out that THEY aren't getting taxed, the more popular it will be. One thing that can be said trutfully is that Obama and the dems let this lesislation get trashed.

klein

Für Meno :)
Re: Future of our healthcare now that Obamacare has passed

Liberals shouldn't be allowed to vote nor or hold any position of power (including parenting). I mean what sense does it make to allow anyone with a mental disorder to have those powers? The fact that they are is why this country is being sailed down a nasty^|€£@ river in a leaking canoe with no paddle. Obama Care is just the latest puncture in the bottom of that boat.

As far as everyone should recall, it's the reblicans who drove the USA in the worst recession since the great depression !

tourists24

As far as everyone should recall, it's the reblicans who drove the USA in the worst recession since the great depression !

yeah,,,, I absolutely hate those reblicans..... put down the drink Klein

brown_trousers

every president tries to blame the previous president for the current economic problems... and then there are the schmucks who actually believe those excuses

klein

Für Meno :)

Well, we know a few things Cain would have did :

Go intol LIbya without NATO or UN help.
No big deal, the Americans could have paid the full cost of another war on their own (what's another $1 Trillion, eh) ?

2ndly, wouldn't have baild out the auto industry - what's another $1 million unemployed ? no biggie.

And Syria, would have been another American war.
And Osama Bin Laden would still be walking around, too.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Well, we know a few things Cain would have did :

Go intol LIbya without NATO or UN help.
No big deal, the Americans could have paid the full cost of another war on their own (what's another $1 Trillion, eh) ?

2ndly, wouldn't have baild out the auto industry - what's another $1 million unemployed ? no biggie.

And Syria, would have been another American war.
And Osama Bin Laden would still be walking around, too.
And Cain is relevent how ?????????????????????????????