President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
mhc96v.gif

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Re: Future of our healthcare now that Obamacare has passed

every president tries to blame the previous president for the current economic problems... and then there are the schmucks who actually believe those excuses

You mean like Ronald Reagan and his FANS??

Daily Kos: Reagan Blamed Carter

Reagan at his state of the UNION in 1983 just before his re election:

"""The problems we inherited were far worse than most inside and out of government had expected; the recession was deeper than most inside and out of government had predicted. Curing those problems has taken more time and a higher toll than any of us wanted."""

Get serious brudda.

Peace

TOS

island1fox

:smart:We need an honest answer to a difficult question.

If you are a UPSer making in the range of 75,000 to 85,000 dollars a year.

The year you retire you "downsize" your home of thirty years ----selling it for 400,000 dollars with an original cost of 100,000.

You make a capital or investment gain of 300,000.

Is this or is this not now considered 400,000 taxable year --putting you above the Obama 250,000 limit and make you subject to an additional 3.8% tax on the sale of your home.

P.S.

If your house is worth millions even if you are no longer working --the tax applies !!

As Pelosi said --we have to pass it to find out all the great stuff in it .

P

pickup

I forgot that ! Wasn't the US to be the last westernized country to give equal rights to women ?

Define equal rights , because I am ready to run a tank through your straw house . I just need to know where it is located.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The only GOP talking head who had it right from the start was ANN COULTURE.

Yes, shes a nut, a maroon, a hate spewer and an overall ugly woman, she did say on several occassions, one of them being on Oriellys show, that OBAMACARE WOULD NOT BE OVERTURNED.

Now, how did she come up with this theory? Well, first, she has hated John Roberts since day one, calling his a liberal in GOP clothing over and over. Second, she tends to date LIBERALS, some are high profile liberals and this is where she seems to get her wisdom.

Either way, as much as I dislike the lady, she did predict correctly. THE ACA would not be overturned by the supreme court.

peace

TOS

bbsam

Staff member

Just_another_day_at_work

And there's a song that we're blinded by it.
Lol. Did you see the ET hand? We will see man I got a bet on it so can't loose it, 6 more months and got that key in the Vatican, freedom tower up soon, same bloodlines :D, Iran is about to get a Rothchild central bank, fundamentalists don't know who is the antichrist. Their (masons, Zionists)knowledge is passed on for hundreds of years, the matrix is coming down. You can't tell me that every artist is MK Ultrad with this "as above so below". Lady Gaga's quote I liked: it's to create a new species... in withing the human race. We gotta find out what's that "above" thinggy they keep showing in their performance, can't say it's not weird.

over9five

Staff member
Yikes, it just bugs the p**** outta me all the Republicans crying to repeal Obamacare.
Yeah, that's just great, but WHAT THEN??? Show me your replacement plan. Show me some details, not just that "It'll be better" garbage. Show me how we'll save money over the hugely expensive Obamacare.
Get a plan together, and get back to me.

over9five

Staff member
The only GOP talking head who had it right from the start was ANN COULTURE.

Yes, shes a nut, a maroon, a hate spewer and an overall ugly woman, she did say on several occassions, one of them being on Oriellys show, that OBAMACARE WOULD NOT BE OVERTURNED.

Lol, do you ever read your own posts?

Does this remind anyone of a "hate spewer" we have right here on BC?!?!?!