President Obama!

bbsam

Staff member
With all due respect, this challenge was not meant for you. It is about someone who spews hatred in every single post against the right.

I don't believe that that TOS would dare even consider recognizing a Republican. Even with the help you have given him!

Look - We may not always agree but you are not a hater. I respect your opinion and I can sense that it is heartfelt. I have always enjoyed talking to those who have a different opinion other than mine. I cannot grow without knowing how others feel and what others believe. I value your respectful opinion.
I know. I was just showing off.:happy-very:

bbsam

Staff member
Re: Obamanomics

I agree that it was challenged as soon as it was passed. However, it is not fully implemented. Challenges will keep coming based on interpretation of the implementation.
I agree that challenges will continue, but I still think it is a farce to suggest that it's so big, massive, and confusing that congress has not had time to figure out a good deal about it. It took Sarah Palin a day to find "death panels" in it. My guess is reasonable people could come to some good ideas about how things will pan out should they be interested in doing so.

bbsam

Staff member
Also, with all due respect, notice that moreluck seems to have declined the challenge placing herself and TOS in the same arena.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Re: Obamanomics

I agree that challenges will continue, but I still think it is a farce to suggest that it's so big, massive, and confusing that congress has not had time to figure out a good deal about it. It took Sarah Palin a day to find "death panels" in it. My guess is reasonable people could come to some good ideas about how things will pan out should they be interested in doing so.

To be fair, "death panels" was highlighted on her copy.:wink2:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Also, with all due respect, notice that moreluck seems to have declined the challenge placing herself and TOS in the same arena.
I've got 2 teenage granddaughters visiting and one of their friends and my daughter and I'm making fabulous meals. I sure don't have time for playing games.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hubby took them all to the beach and I'm playing catch up.
Evrything is ready for the grill when he gets back.
Washed clothes.
Folded clothes.
Did my daily e-mail.
hassled you on B.C.
I'm GOOD !!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamabastic !!

He digs at Romney for taking fancy vacations!!!!!

Is he out of his mind? Mooch alone has taken over 16 vacations during his presidency, costing the taxpayer hundreds of millions of dollars not to mention the 101 rounds of golf he has played.
PITTSBURGH, Pa. — With Mitt Romney spending the week at his multi-million-dollar Lake Winnipesaukee vacation manse, President Obama reminisced about his humbler family vacations as a child — part of his attempt to better relate to working-class voters during his two-day campaign swing through Ohio and Pennsylvania.

“I remember my favorite vacation when I was a kid, traveling with my mom and my grandma and my sister, and we traveled the country on Greyhound buses, railroads. And once in a while we’d rent a car, not that often, and stay at Howard Johnsons,” Obama told supporters at Carnegie Mellon University.

“Didn’t matter how big the pool was; if there was a pool, I’d jump in. I was 11 years old, and I was excited just to go to the vending machine and get the ice bucket and get the ice,” he told the crowd.
Not exactly jet skis on Winnipesaukee. Hint, hint.

The president continually said that his story embodies the American Dream.
“None of us came from privileged backgrounds,” Obama said of his and the First Lady’s families, in a not-so-subtle jab at his wealthy opponent.

“None of us had a lot of wealth or fame. But what we understood was that here in America, no matter what you look like, no matter where you come from, no matter what church you worship at, no matter what region of the country, if you are willing to work hard, if you are willing to take responsibility for your life, you could make it if you try here in the United States of America,” he said to applause.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanation here today

The needle on the bull**** detector just snapped off.

Via Beltway Confidential:
President Obama personalized his campaign speeches this week with anecdotes about his children, culminating in the declaration that he sees his family in every American family.

“I told you I would wake up every single day, fighting as hard as I knew how for you, to make your lives a little bit better, to give you more of a fighting shot to succeed and live our your dreams,” Obama said in Pittsburgh today. “And I made that promise because I saw myself in you. In your grandparents, I see my grandparents. In your children, I see Malia and Sasha. And I’ve kept that promise.”