President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
...."will never see the senate or OBAMAS desk..........." (ToS)

Hell, Obama never sees his desk!!!

Oh, and the GOP controls the house and Dems. control the senate....it's not a GOP controlled congress as you stated!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanomics

210k0ll.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
...."will never see the senate or OBAMAS desk..........." (ToS)

Hell, Obama never sees his desk!!!

Oh, and the GOP controls the house and Dems. control the senate....it's not a GOP controlled congress as you stated!

The GOP controlled congress will waste tax payer dollars and a day of arguments just to make YOU and AV8 feel good. Otherwise, there are other bigger issues in this country to be dealing with, and instead, they will vote on a bill to repeal even though the supreme court validated the ACA.

Yea, they have their priorities in order.

I guess they have to feed the fish.

Peace

TOS

Last edited by a moderator:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

another fine contribution to the debate. Lets look at one of the claims in your post.

[h=3]New Zealand[/h]Stimulus Funds

A $817,000 Stimulus Contract Was Awarded To New Zealand's Connexionz To Install Bus Monitors For The City Of Santa Clarita. A Local Contractor That Could Have Performed The Work Objected To The Funds Going Overseas.

Santa Clarita Rejects Protest, New Zealand Company Keeps Stimulus Contract | NBC Southern California

Now lets look at the facts. There were many bids submitted for the project, A New Zealand company called Connexionz submitted the LOWEST BID of ALL companies for this stimulus money saving the TAXPAYERS hundreds of thousands of dollars.

The Company, USED AMERICAN WORKERS, AMERICAN PARTS and worked in an AMERICAN CITY.

The fact is that this move SAVED TAX DOLLARS, and isnt that your complaint on every other issue of spending?

What would you prefer, the contract going to a bid that would have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars more costing YOU the taxpayer more money?

get a grip.

You complain about the high speed rail costing too much, and when a city makes a move to take a lower bid saving money, you still complain.

Talk about being led to a road to nowhere.

Peace

TOS

av8torntn

FOR WHO? Those of you still licking your wounds?

You know as well as EVERYONE else in America, that this useless vote and bill to repeal will never see the senate or OBAMAS desk.

An excersise in futility.

But what else did we expect from the GOP while controlling congress??

Peace

TOS

It sometimes amazes me how often you can be wrong. I suppose what else could we expect from a far left extremist like you? The intention is not to put a bill on Obamas desk.

island1fox

ANYONE !!!

This makes economic sense to you ?

Obama : "The Bush Tax cuts got us into the mess we are in"

Obama : "I want to keep the Bush Tax cuts on 98% of the people"

This is where the real tax money is. The lousy 85 Billion from the top two percent is like a water drop in the ocean.

Obama is not looking to solve debt or employment problems. Just make good sound bites to get elected !!!!

It is time for major solutions to our problems.

People are LIVING much longer ---- Age change has to take place for entitlement programs. Grand father over 40 years of age.:sad-little:

Complete overhaul of U.S. tax system is long overdue.

Unemployment offices should hand out jobs rather than money ----Look at news ads for jobs --Hook up employment ads and employers with the government offices !!!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
It sometimes amazes me how often you can be wrong. I suppose what else could we expect from a far left extremist like you? The intention is not to put a bill on Obamas desk.

Ok, even though thats what I said, what do you propose this will accomplish of any value? Tell me, this action is not merely political theatre.

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

ANYONE !!!

This makes economic sense to you ?

Obama : "The Bush Tax cuts got us into the mess we are in"

Obama : "I want to keep the Bush Tax cuts on 98% of the people"

This is where the real tax money is. The lousy 85 Billion from the top two percent is like a water drop in the ocean.

Obama is not looking to solve debt or employment problems. Just make good sound bites to get elected !!!!

It is time for major solutions to our problems.

People are LIVING much longer ---- Age change has to take place for entitlement programs. Grand father over 40 years of age.:sad-little:

Complete overhaul of U.S. tax system is long overdue.

Unemployment offices should hand out jobs rather than money ----Look at news ads for jobs --Hook up employment ads and employers with the government offices !!!!

Are you proposing that the BUSH tax cuts did not increase the deficit in either BUSH's term or OBAMAS term? Surely you couldnt be this foolish, right?

The role of Bush tax cuts in the deficit - CBS News

BUSH DECREASED revenues with his tax cuts and placed this country into a freefall in deficits. Leaving 10.7 trillion dollars in debt, and with all the hooting and hollaring of the GOP in november 2010, those same disastrous tax cuts added another 3.7 trillion to that debt raising the total to almost 14 trillion dollars.

Now the GOP wants those tax cuts extended again, and that alone will add another 3 trillion dollars to the deficit taking it to 18 trillion dollars.

OBAMA wants to only extend the tax cuts for those making under 250K, everyone else has to start ponying up.

8 years of Reagans cuts cost this country 3.5 trillion in debt (first time in history) and 8 years of BUSH following the the Reagan plan cost this country 10.7 trillion, now you would have us believe that extending those same tax cuts will save this nation?

There isnt one shred of evidence that those tax cuts increase jobs or revenues despite the claims of the GOP.

Reagan didnt create crap. He increased EMPLOYMENT by HIRING PUBLIC EMPLOYEES and NOT private sector jobs. In every year he was in office, he INCREASED PUBLIC EMPLOYEES and so far, in every year, OBAMA has DECREASED PUBLIC employees.

There is a big difference.

Tax cuts have hurt this country long enough.

Peace

TOS

bbsam

Staff member

So why is it that $85 billion is a "drop in the ocean" when taxes are to be collected, but when $100 billion is going to Obamacare you tend to lose your mind?

island1fox

BBSAM,

I for one have common sense. Anyone else ?

I have critized the 500 billion Obama has pulled out of Medicare to pay for many LAZY people. If the Republicans even suggest cutting Medicare alot of libs lose their minds.

Just stick with the facts --Obama's words--Bush tax cuts are the problem --Keep 98% of the problem. Has he lost his mind ???

bbsam

Staff member

BBSAM,

I have critized the 500 billion Obama has pulled out of Medicare to pay for many LAZY people. If the Republicans even suggest cutting Medicare alot of libs lose their minds.

Just stick with the facts --Obama's words--Bush tax cuts are the problem --Keep 98% of the problem. Has he lost his mind ???
Hey, those tax cuts were supposed to be temporary. I think it's time to let them all expire and start paying for everything we haven't been paying for. I don't see how you can get more fiscally responsible than that.

moreluck

golden ticket member

.........."Complete overhaul of U.S. tax system is long overdue..............."(island)

Tax me when it's made.............
Tax the dividends I earn when the same money is invested and take half of it when I try to leave it to my kids!!

moreluck

golden ticket member

So why is it that $85 billion is a "drop in the ocean" when taxes are to be collected, but when $100 billion is going to Obamacare you tend to lose your mind?
The cost we were told would be like 700 billion is now 1.76 trillion.....that's why our heads explode !!

moreluck

golden ticket member

BBSAM,

He lost his mind when he took 90 days to respond to the oil spill.
He lost his mind when he invested our money in Solyndra.
He lost his mind bailng out GM.
He wants the poor to hate the rich.
He lost his mind years ago!