President Obama!

bbsam

Staff member
Re: Obamanomics

And who has been the president for the past few years???????
What does that have to do with anything? Your question makes no sense. If you don't understand finance, just say so. If great big numbers are too scary, then hide your head in the sand.

moreluck

golden ticket member

What does that have to do with anything? Your question makes no sense. If you don't understand finance, just say so. If great big numbers are too scary, then hide your head in the sand.
President Obama has never spent anything these past 3.5 years......................he's the one who tries to make the big numbers go away..........................but it's his record now !!

island1fox

Hey, those tax cuts were supposed to be temporary. I think it's time to let them all expire and start paying for everything we haven't been paying for. I don't see how you can get more fiscally responsible than that.

bbsam,

Thats not what your guy is saying --you are making my point.

When will the president make REAL solutions not re-election nonsense ?:happy-very:

bbsam

Staff member

bbsam,

Thats not what your guy is saying --you are making my point.

When will the president make REAL solutions not re-election nonsense ?:happy-very:

Real solutions?!? In an election year?!? That makes no sense at all. But last year when it could have gotten done, it was Boehner who couldn't bring his wing-nuts along. So maybe next year. By the way, what solutions is Romney putting out there besides "more tax cuts and deregulation"?

bbsam

Staff member

President Obama has never spent anything these past 3.5 years......................he's the one who tries to make the big numbers go away..........................but it's his record now !!

We aren't talking about the deficit. We are talking about the economy as a whole. You don't even comprehend the difference, do you?

av8torntn

Yes. What is the intention of the bill?

They want to get multiple votes to repeal on record which will make it more difficult for an individual member to oppose the repeal when/if there is a Senate simple majority for the reconciliation repeal. It also keeps the lefties all hot and bothered as and added bonus.

bbsam

Staff member
They want to get multiple votes to repeal on record which will make it more difficult for an individual member to oppose the repeal when/if there is a Senate simple majority for the reconciliation repeal. It also keeps the lefties all hot and bothered as and added bonus.

From what I have seen it's never difficult to change a vote. Ask Romney.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanation here today

And this is coming from the most secretive president in the last hundred years.

Via RCP:
“You know, I think what’s important if you’re running for president is that the American people know who you are, what you’ve done and that you’re an open book.

And, you know, that’s been true of every presidential candidate dating back to Mr. Romney’s father,” President Obama said when asked if he thinks it is unpatriotic to have a Swiss bank account in an interview with WMUR-TV.

Be an open book ! :rofl::rofl:

over9five

Staff member
Re: Obamanation here today

And this is coming from the most secretive president in the last hundred years.

Via RCP:
“You know, I think what’s important if you’re running for president is that the American people know who you are, what you’ve done and that you’re an open book."

God, what a maroon. I almost gagged when he said that.

klein

Für Meno :)
Ask Obama too. Oh wait a minute, he's the "Present" guy!!!

But he did say it was a sign of weak leadership to raise the debt ceiling........until he did it!!!!!

Well, the debt ceiling is due in January, and it will be up to congress to let the US default or raise the debt ceiling.
If Romney is then the current president - his tea-partiers won't even agree to raise it, and if the democrats as sore losers, play the same game the reps did last time, and vote against raising the debt ceiling.

Then good-bye America ! No more credit for you, and won't even be able to pay the interest on what you own.
Shut it down !

av8torntn

From what I have seen it's never difficult to change a vote. Ask Romney.

Well it becomes much more difficult on an issue this large when you run on repeal, which most are doing, and have voted for repeal 8-10 times already. If the President is elected running as his major platform issue to repeal it only compounds the difficulty of changing your vote. All of this is done for a reason and the reason is not because they think the current President will sign a repeal. The entire reason for these multiple repeal votes is to put the member on record as supporting repeal(for reelection purposes and future repeal efforts). The added bonus is watching the leftists heads spin.