President Obama!

island1fox

Re: Obamanomics

TOS,

Does that stand for "The Other Spin" zone.

Now that Bill and Monika have redefined the definition of what sex is and you have redefined Medicare give me your spin on the very bad Bush Tax cuts that the libs have screamed for years --were only for the "rich"

Obama has stated numerous times that the Bush tax cuts got us into this economic mess --nothing to do with idiot politicians getting involved with social engineering and housing.

Obama makes a big part of his election process to keep 98% of the Bush tax cuts .

That is alot on money --spin it as you like --but if people making under 250,000 keeping more of their own money is good for the economy --than people making over 250,000 keeping more of their own money also has to be good for the economy.

Of course in your America the longer and harder you work, educate yourself, contribute, invest, risk ----you must support everyone else--sounds fair.

A person works 24/7 doing all of the above and makes one million dollars. Obama believes that close to 40% of that should go to federal tax.

The millionaire has 600,000 the feds have 400,000. Then the State, City, Property taxes take their chunk.

Many people will soon figure out --not worth the hassle ---live lazy, live off the rest---I am also "entitled" Housing assistance, food assistance, energy assistance, free medical,free cell phone, auto assistance etc,etc.

Who is John Galt ???

island1fox

Obamanomics :

The President wants us to be more concerned with what Romney does with his personal money than with He is doing with OUR money. How sad !!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

TOS,

Does that stand for "The Other Spin" zone.

Now that Bill and Monika have redefined the definition of what sex is and you have redefined Medicare give me your spin on the very bad Bush Tax cuts that the libs have screamed for years --were only for the "rich"

Obama has stated numerous times that the Bush tax cuts got us into this economic mess --nothing to do with idiot politicians getting involved with social engineering and housing.

Obama makes a big part of his election process to keep 98% of the Bush tax cuts .

That is alot on money --spin it as you like --but if people making under 250,000 keeping more of their own money is good for the economy --than people making over 250,000 keeping more of their own money also has to be good for the economy.

Of course in your America the longer and harder you work, educate yourself, contribute, invest, risk ----you must support everyone else--sounds fair.

A person works 24/7 doing all of the above and makes one million dollars. Obama believes that close to 40% of that should go to federal tax.

The millionaire has 600,000 the feds have 400,000. Then the State, City, Property taxes take their chunk.

Many people will soon figure out --not worth the hassle ---live lazy, live off the rest---I am also "entitled" Housing assistance, food assistance, energy assistance, free medical,free cell phone, auto assistance etc,etc.

Who is John Galt ???

Just admit you got it wrong, not because YOU were wrong, but simply because you heard BAD INFORMATION.

You want to attempt to split hairs on this issue, but the fact remains, OBAMA DID NOT CUT MEDICARE, he cut a totally separate plan and moved those funds into the ACA to cover seniors. A GIANT win for seniors and you should be thanking him instead of picking up the ball from the right wing talking heads and running with it.

Bill and Monica... blah blah blah, let me see if I got you straight, YOU dont want to talk about BUSH, but you want to talk about Carter and Clinton. Seems a little hypocritical, eh?

And I love the whole "everyone" is lazy now theory. Another right wing promoted idea. I am liberal, I work 57 hours a week, I own three homes, 3 cars, 1 new motorcycle, have solar, a custom dog, have a daughter going to ucla and I dont recall the last time I had time to sit around and do nothing.

CABLE news repetition on what is a liberal is nonsense.

You honestly need to find better sources to listen to.

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Barack Insane Obama is not attending the NAACP convention. He's sending Joe instead.............what could possibly go wrong??

Romney will be there.

It will be interesting to see how his reception goes, if it is anything like the hispanic caucus, it will be ugly.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member

2zxmmhd.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamabastic !!

Obama is victim of Bush's failed promises. By a democrat reporter, Chuck Green.

I think it is time that we asked George Bush to step aside so that Obama can get his presidency going.

Here's an opinion piece by Chuck Green who writes "Greener Pastures" for the Denver Post Aurora Sentinel...one of the more liberal papers in the country. Additionally, Mr. Green is a lifelong Democrat...so this is rather a stunning piece...

Obama is victim of Bush's failed promises!
Barack Obama is setting a record-setting number of records during his first term in office:

Largest budget ever. Largest deficit ever. Largest number of broken promises ever.

Most self-serving speeches ever. Largest number of agenda-setting failures ever. Fastest dive in popularity ever!

Wow! Talk about change.

Just over two years ago, fresh from his inauguration celebrations, President Obama was flying high. After one of the nation's most inspiring political campaigns, the election of America 's first black president had captured the hopes and dreams of millions. To his devout followers, it was inconceivable that a year later his administration would be gripped in self-imposed crisis.

Of course, they don't see it as self-imposed. It's all George Bush's fault !

George Bush, who doesn't have a vote in congress and who no longer occupies
The White House, is to blame for it all.

He broke Obama's promise, to put all bills on the White House web site for five days before signing them.

He broke Obama's promise, to have the congressional health care negotiations broadcast live on C-SPAN.

He broke Obama's promise, to end earmarks.

He broke Obama's promise, to keep unemployment from rising above 8 percent.

He broke Obama's promise, to close the detention center at Guantanamo in the first year.

He broke Obama's promise, to make peace with direct, no precondition talks with America 's most hate-filled enemies during his first year in office, ushering in a new era of global cooperation.

He broke Obama's promise, to end the hiring of former lobbyists into high White House jobs.

He broke Obama's promise, to end no-compete contracts with the government.

He broke Obama's promise, to disclose the names of all attendees at closed
White House meetings.

He broke Obama's promise, for a new era of bipartisan cooperation in all matters.

He broke Obama's promise, to have chosen a home church to attend Sunday services with his family by Easter.

Yes, it's all George Bush's fault! President Obama is nothing more than a puppet in the never-ending failed Bush administration.
If only George Bush wasn't still in charge, all of President Obama's problems would be solved. His promises would have been kept, the economy would be back on track, Iran would have stopped its work on developing a nuclear bomb and would be negotiating a peace treaty with Israel . North Korea would have ended its tyrannical regime, and integrity would have been restored to the federal government.

Oh, and did I mention what it would be like, if the Democrats, under the leadership of Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid, didn't have the heavy yoke of George Bush around their necks? There would be no ear marks, no closed-door drafting of bills, no increase in deficit spending, no special-interest influence (unions), no vote buying ( Nebraska, Louisiana ).

If only George Bush wasn't still in charge, we'd have real change by now.

All the broken promises, all the failed legislation and delay (health care reform, immigration reform) is not President Obama's fault or the fault of the Democrat-controlled Congress. It's all George Bush's fault !

Take for example the attempt of Eric Holder, the president's attorney general, to hold terrorists' trials in New York City . Or his decision to try the Christmas Day underpants bomber as a civilian.

Two disastrous decisions.

Certainly those were bad judgments based on poor advice from George Bush!

Need more proof?

You might recall when Scott Brown won the election to the U.S. Senate from Massachusetts, capturing "The Ted Kennedy Seat", President Obama said, Brown's victory was the result of the same voter anger that propelled Obama into office in 2008. People were still angry about George Bush and the policies of the past 10 years. And they wanted change.

Yes, according to the president, the voter rebellion in Massachusetts , was George Bush's fault.

Therefore, in retaliation, they elected a Republican to the Ted Kennedy seat, ending a half-century of domination by Democrats. It is all George Bush's fault !

Will the failed administration of George Bush ever end, and the time for hope and and change ever arrive ???

Will President Obama ever accept responsibility for something / anything?

moreluck

golden ticket member

"Twelve years Obama was a lecturer at Law School, a ghostly presence on the faculty---rarely seen & virtually never heard from….How could you make a tenured offer to a man who had never written a scholarly article?"

bbsam

Staff member

Obamanomics :

The President wants us to be more concerned with what Romney does with his personal money than with He is doing with OUR money. How sad !!
How sad that you are quoting a guy at a Romney rally without giving him credit for saying it.

UPS Lifer

I am really surprised how many folks continue to feed the troll. A hater is a hater. Nothing will change that. The hater can't even name 10 Republicans in the last 50 years that have made good contributions to America. Why?

The hater continues to tell all you good folks how wrong and ignorant you are and you continue to respond. What a shame!

bbsam

Staff member

bbsam,

????? Have no idea what you are talking about !!!! Have not been to nor have listened to any Romney rallies !
My bad. I just heard EXACTLY the same line posed as a question to Romney yesterday at a rally in Colorado. Sorry for the accusation.

bbsam

Staff member

I am really surprised how many folks continue to feed the troll. A hater is a hater. Nothing will change that. The hater can't even name 10 Republicans in the last 50 years that have made good contributions to America. Why?

The hater continues to tell all you good folks how wrong and ignorant you are and you continue to respond. What a shame!
TOS or moreluck?

moreluck

golden ticket member

Professor Steven Rogers from NU helped Obama with the promise “When I get elected I’ll bring your students to Washington.” Obama said, “Come on, man, you should know better when politicians make promises.” Rogers said, “What you have with Barack Obama is a lack of character.”

moreluck

golden ticket member

Oh, now that's funny!
No it's not.
I say plenty of things on BC that aren't cut & paste. I think it's a riot that the only "fun" a miserable , lonely almost old man with 2 cats can have is belittling a senior citizen and a female at that. Big strong man there ,Fancy Nancy. Makes you feel tall, eh?

It actually makes you look more like a Lois or a Pearl......Oh, it's definitely Pearl (Minnie is taken)

bbsam

Staff member

No it's not.
I say plenty of things on BC that aren't cut & paste. I think it's a riot that the only "fun" a miserable , lonely almost old man with 2 cats can have is belittling a senior citizen and a female at that. Big strong man there ,Fancy Nancy. Makes you feel tall, eh?

It actually makes you look more like a Lois or a Pearl......Oh, it's definitely Pearl (Minnie is taken)
Maybe the two of you need to be locked in a room until dead or married. (Sorry Upstate.)

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

LIFER, your question is silly. Define for me at what level? Local, state, national? President? Congress, Senate?

If president, then ZERO. Reagan hurt this country, was involved in arms for hostages, was trying to overthrow goverments, was helping the rich while the poor got poorer, left this nation with the first national debt to exceed 1 trillion dollars with 3.7 trillion in debt. Reagan eliminated the CAP on oil sales and introduced the idea of "competition" to bring prices down, and prices DOUBLED under Reagan. They doubled again with BUSH 1 as that jackass ran the country into the ground until his blowout loss to Bill Clinton.

Nixon was a complete disgrace to this nation and Gerald Ford was a bumbling idiot.

Eisenhower had a balanced budget but had a democratic congress to thank for that. EIsenhower also was the father of OPERATION WET--BACK.. and that wasnt so nice.

Maybe you are of the idea that HERBERT HOOVER best represents what a good republican is?

There have only been 18 republicans to hold the office of the president, and not many of them were successful. The trend continued with George W. BUSH who showed america what an :censored2: really looks, sounds and acts like,

This country suffered under BUSH to the level of Herbert Hoover. The worst terror attack on our soil under his watch, two wars unpaid and unjust, torture of prisoners who committed no crimes, bank collapse, housing collapse, manufacturing collapse, 11 million jobs lost, 7 trillion dollars in wealth lost on wall street, thousands of pensions wiped out, unemployment going from 4% to 7.8% in 8 years.

BUt yet, I am sure you will tell me how great he was? keeping us safe. What a crock.

Again, your question is silly, thus why the dems have controlled the white longer than the GOP. Yes, there are people who will vote for the GOP despite all their failures over our countries history, because they are the ones unwilling to listen, learn and grow.

They are stuck in a world of rhetoric that suffices for information.

Fantasyland is the order of the day for the GOP failthful.

peace

TOS