President Obama!

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
td120706.gif

moreluck

golden ticket member
Gee, you totally forgot to mention the standing ovation he got at the end........Where did you go to school? Andrea Mitchell Beauty College????

Oh, and why wasn't your boy there? Taking the black vote for granted ?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Gee, you totally forgot to mention the standing ovation he got at the end........Where did you go to school? Andrea Mitchell Beauty College????

Oh, and why wasn't your boy there? Taking the black vote for granted ?

If you think ROMNEY got a standing ovation at the conference, then you must be HIGH on something. It was an embarrassing moment for ROMNEY, and it shows how ILL ADVISED he is as a candidate.

It was soo embarrassing, that EVEN FOX "dumped out" of the live speech once the boos started. They didnt even come back to it later. Either way, Romney LOOKED and SOUNDED WEAK.

I for one am glad he is your candidate! GOOD JOB GOP!

4 more years!

PEACE

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
If you think ROMNEY got a standing ovation at the conference, then you must be HIGH on something. It was an embarrassing moment for ROMNEY, and it shows how ILL ADVISED he is as a candidate.

It was soo embarrassing, that EVEN FOX "dumped out" of the live speech once the boos started. They didnt even come back to it later. Either way, Romney LOOKED and SOUNDED WEAK.

4 more years!

PEACE

TOS
I found 10 different sites where it was reported.....yet you continue to lie because that's all you know how to do.
There was a standing ovation......that's the truth......again, where was your boy??? He must figure he's got the colored people's votes sewed up!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I found 10 different sites where it was reported.....yet you continue to lie because that's all you know how to do.
There was a standing ovation......that's the truth......again, where was your boy??? He must figure he's got the colored people's votes sewed up!!

There are plenty of VIDEOS memorializing the event, why not post one and show us the STANDING OVATION vs telling us that a bunch of right wing gutter weasals reported there was a standing ovation?

Easy to do, back up your claim.

Peace

TOS

klein

Für Meno :)
Answer me this Moreluck, why isn't a new Mass. potential governer candidate, not pushing the same, meaning get rid of Romneycare ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Answer me this Moreluck, why isn't a new Mass. potential governer candidate, not pushing the same, meaning get rid of Romneycare ?
I'm not involved in the East Coast.....I live on the west coast.

That's like asking why you aren't into DS's local politicians.....you live on another coast too.

Maybe you should ask someone from Massachusetts.

klein

Für Meno :)
Actually Moreluck, we only have 10 provinces, and not 50.
We all know whats going on in each province.
The Ontario Premier "hates" Alberta for driving up the Canadian dollar value.
It hurts Ontarios manufacturing sector.

Oh well :dissapointed:

P

pickup

4 more years!

PEACE

TOS

At least Romney had the stones to address the NAACP at its annual convention, unlike your Messiah, Obama.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Originally Posted by The Other Side If you think ROMNEY got a standing ovation at the conference, then you must be HIGH on something. It was an embarrassing moment for ROMNEY, and it shows how ILL ADVISED he is as a candidate.

4 more years!

PEACE

TOS

Gee, that's strange because I saw the booing part....it was on the Obamacare message and I also heard his recovery from it, so they didn't cut away for me.

They did, however cut way fast today when Biden started speaking.....right after he was saying, "it's about, it's about"....and he said it about 6 times like a stuttering old fool! You could hear him on a live feed, but who'd want to!!

bbsam

Staff member
At least Romney had the stones to address the NAACP at its annual convention, unlike your Messiah, Obama.
You are saying that Obama is afraid to show up at the NAACP? Really? I think that would be a stretch for even Fox News to suggest.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You are saying that Obama is afraid to show up at the NAACP? Really? I think that would be a stretch for even Fox News to suggest.
He didn't show up because he feels he already has all the black votes ....so he's taking them for granted. He doesn't need to court what he already has....snub much!!!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
You are suggesting that people don't wait in lines at ER's and doctor's offices? Your picture looks relatively inviting, actually. Which people are on the "death panel"?
My take on it is that gov't run things aren't efficient. They could've used a post office picture and get the point across.

You apparently choose to remain blinded by the Messiah. So be it!