President Obama!

klein

Für Meno :)
Just watching the morning news :

Americans pay more on healthcare than they do on taxes !
( a big reason why Obamacare was needed -"affordable healthcare act" ) !

IN a way , I kind of hope Romney wins and scraps it, and by the time a new healthcare act is in place, the average cost will be a minimum $4000 per month, since the US rates go up by 10% /year !

But no big deal for UPS'ers, right ? UPS has enough money to pay every employer $4000/monthly in health bennies alone, and another couple grand in other bennies, including pensions.

And most of you wonder why American companies are fleeing overseas ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Excerpt from The Amateur.........

"Obama invited nine prominent American historians and wasn’t shy about flaunting his famous self-confidence. During this secret meeting Obama became testy. This was a breathtaking display of narcissistic grandiosity. He revealed the characteristics that made him totally unsuited for the presidency….excessive pride…he believes that only he understood the issues…he acted as though he was the smartest person in the room."

moreluck

golden ticket member

IN a way , I kind of hope Romney wins and scraps it, and by the time a new healthcare act is in place, the average cost will be a minimum $4000 per month, since the US rates go up by 10% /year !

But no big deal for UPS'ers, right ? UPS has enough money to pay every employer $4000/monthly in health bennies alone, and another couple grand in other bennies, including pensions.

Your snide remarks and constant digs at America are ridiculous..................envy is not an attractive quality.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamabastic !!

14xz0xf.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanation here today

Unnamed historian said, “Obama’s problems stemmed less from his inflated self-image than from his unmitigated incompetence.” He continued, “Obama hasn’t been able to capture the public’s imagination & inspire people to follow him. Vision isn’t enough in a president.”
(excerpt from The Amateur)

moreluck

golden ticket member

Presidential historian Fred Greenstein, “With all of Obama’s rhetorical brilliance and flash he went into the phone booth as Superman and came out as Clark Kent.” (excerpt from The Amateur)

Must be his white half busting out....
thumbnail.aspx
·

moreluck

golden ticket member

Fox:
President Obama spoke to campaign supporters in Virginia Beach, Va. today.
The crowd got upset when Obama told them that this would be his last campaign: “There’s a term limit thing in the presidency! This isn’t like Congress, I can’t just keep on running.”

He's probably formulating an executive order to take away the 2 term limit now !!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Try and fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every one to prove that they are insured, but need not prove they are a citizen".

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamabastic !!

Valerie Jarrett is the president’s trusted watchdog. No one gets past Jarrett and sees the president if they have a grievance, or a chip on their shoulder, or even an incompatible point of view. Obama views Jarrett as the voice of authentic blackness in a White House that is staffed largely by whites. Michael Lavin said, “She has no international experience & no background in economics or fiscal policy.”

(excerpt from The Amateur)

UPS Lifer

Don't you have to go sell some hot dogs or something. I'll take 2 Vienna Chicago Dogs and roll up some fries with that! Make it snappy I am HUNGRY!

UPS Lifer

Re: Obamanomics

TOS or moreluck?

Here is the difference between the troll and Moreluck IN MY OPINION. Moreluck hates BO's policies etc etc. The troll hates all Republicans and anybody to the right of the troll. That is a HUGE difference between the two - in my opinion.