President Obama!

bbsam

Staff member
Re: Obamanomics

Asleep? It's been days since I first asked. And I find you entertaining, so why go elsewhere?[/QUOT

I was referring to the most recent banter this morning & yesterday.
I know he's bored and has nothing to do on the weekends,but you have kids.......

As far as the list of Dems. , don't hold your breath. I don't do assignments and haven't since high school.

No list,
You can be pissed
Shake your fist,
Drink Sierra Mist
Schedule a tryst
You get the gist.
Can't and won't are the same to me. You continue to show who and what you are.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Tax cuts also increase the deficit.

On a side note, did anyone read Major Garrett this week?
You add something about tax, but you don't deny that Obamacare cost has tripled. You can change the subject all day long, but the fact is we were sold a lie!!

moreluck

golden ticket member

God, Pearl, don't you ever have any weekend plans??? What in the hell will you do when you retire?

I had banana bread baked by 7:00 AM.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Re: Obamanation here today

moreluck, here's another for your quiz.

[h=2]People Faint From Heat During Obama Rally — :censored2: Without TOTUS Points Them to “Paralegals”[/h]

bbsam

Staff member
You add something about tax, but you don't deny that Obamacare cost has tripled. You can change the subject all day long, but the fact is we were sold a lie!!
I don't care that it tripled. Healthcare costs have been increasing exponentially. I expect them to increase just like I expect taxes to increase. This is a better way to address those realities. And you weren't sold anything. You've fought this and this president at every turn.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I can't believe that some Americans , such as you, are so selfish and greedy.
Why not expand private insurance even more, and let companies just pay for single coverage ?

Throw out your wife, kids, etc.
That will free up even more doctors and medical equipment !

Hey klein, I see more stories about Canadians leaving your country for medical care , how can that be ? Don't you always claim that you have the best care available ?

And in case you might have missed it, The Affordable Health Care Act ( obamacare ) is anti-private insurance .
Does not allow for any new doctor run hospitals to be established and restricts many religious run ones so much that they will be closing.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't care that it tripled. Healthcare costs have been increasing exponentially. I expect them to increase just like I expect taxes to increase. This is a better way to address those realities. And you weren't sold anything. You've fought this and this president at every turn.

You bet we fought.....it was being crammed down our throats. Even the geese in CA got relief with the outlawing of fois gras!!

To say that you don't care that the Obamacare estimate has tripled means you must have the Clooney/Cruise/Hanks money.......regular people care.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

This from the lady (I use the term lightly) who posts day in day out all week long.:wink2:

bbsam, do yourself a favor--she is not worth the frustration.

I will say that is she does not stop "baiting" me that the gloves will come off and the mods will be wearing out their delete buttons.

Last edited:

moreluck

golden ticket member

moreluck, here's another for your quiz.

People Faint From Heat During Obama Rally — :censored2: Without TOTUS Points Them to “Paralegals”

I just read that a few minutes ago.......see, that's all he knows is lawyering......lawyers....and law suits!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
They only people who are truly rejoicing over obumacare are those religions that are exempt ; they don't have to pay anything , no tax , no penalty , just complete no cost coverage .

The dems had two years of a super majority and this crap is the only accomplishment .

Babagounj

Strength through joy

I was thinking more along the notion that everyone always says that he is the smartest one in the room.
Must be a very small room.

klein

Für Meno :)
Hey klein, I see more stories about Canadians leaving your country for medical care , how can that be ? Don't you always claim that you have the best care available ?

And in case you might have missed it, The Affordable Health Care Act ( obamacare ) is anti-private insurance .
Does not allow for any new doctor run hospitals to be established and restricts many religious run ones so much that they will be closing.

You should see the stories we see here about American health care !
People dying or getting thier legs cut off or becoming blind, because they couldn't afford insurance and got diagnosed with diabetes way too late in the ER room.
Or those Americans that live and work here, and either they or their children developed a chronic disease, and can no longer get health insurance in the US because of pre-conditions. So, they are stuck here for life.

And then you have all those Americans with duo citizenship, that later in life just need to move back to their own country, just to provide healthcare for their family.

And how many US companies send employees and even private Americans off to get health care and surgery in mostly South America or to India, because it's much cheaper ?

Yeah, you probably know that all - but what is important to you currently is that you get care - but how long will that last ?
Until compnaies need to pay $4000 mth for single and $6000 mth for family plans ?

I would not be 1 bit surprised if UPS makes you pay an additional $1000 out of your own pocket for care come the next contract.
It's coming to a breaking point where it's just too expensive !