President Obama!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Re: Obamanomics

Here is the difference between the troll and Moreluck IN MY OPINION. Moreluck hates BO's policies etc etc. The troll hates all Republicans and anybody to the right of the troll. That is a HUGE difference between the two - in my opinion.

The differences between the two would fill volumes.

moreluck's hatred goes far beyond BO's policies--she hates anything Obama.

TOS thinks he is better than anyone else here.

bbsam

Staff member

Here is the difference between the troll and Moreluck IN MY OPINION. Moreluck hates BO's policies etc etc. The troll hates all Republicans and anybody to the right of the troll. That is a HUGE difference between the two - in my opinion.

Neither one has come up with 10 across the aisle in the past 50 years that they feel were good for the country.I don't see the difference.

moreluck

golden ticket member

The differences between the two would fill volumes.

moreluck's hatred goes far beyond BO's policies--she hates anything Obama.

TOS thinks he is better than anyone else here.
Well Pearl, you've done it again. I'm watching fricken movies and you are talking about me and I wasn't even on here.
Talk about something you know about.....that limits the subjects!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
What is the point if everyone has coverage ?
It will be meaningless if there are not enough medical support personal and equipment available.
So you will have to wait six months just to be seen by a doctor and another few months to have an x-ray taken , no problem your government has your back.

klein

Für Meno :)
What is the point if everyone has coverage ?
It will be meaningless if there are not enough medical support personal and equipment available.
So you will have to wait six months just to be seen by a doctor and another few months to have an x-ray taken , no problem your government has your back.

I can't believe that some Americans , such as you, are so selfish and greedy.
Why not expand private insurance even more, and let companies just pay for single coverage ?

Throw out your wife, kids, etc.
That will free up even more doctors and medical equipment !

moreluck

golden ticket member
I can't believe Americans , such as you, are so selfish and greedy.
Why not expand private insurance even more, and let companies just pay for single coverage ?

Throw out your wife, kids, etc.
That will free up even more doctors and medical equipment !
Go back to your beer and don't concern yourself with American matters.

bbsam

Staff member

Perhaps the Sherpa is helping her compile the list.

Funny as I find that, I also find it disturbing that this country is as ideologically divided that a person can't or won't come up with even 10 names from the opposing side with whom they believe they could find common ground on issues. I'm really starting to think we may just drive off the "fiscal cliff" come January for just this ridiculous reason. Not because we can't avoid it, just because in the moment we find it more politically righteous or cunning to stand our ground rather than find common ground.

bbsam

Staff member

You and your cohort can find something else to entertain you........you're droll and he's not funny. ...and again you are both being old biddies while I was still asleep.
Asleep? It's been days since I first asked. And I find you entertaining, so why go elsewhere?

moreluck

golden ticket member

Asleep? It's been days since I first asked. And I find you entertaining, so why go elsewhere?[/QUOT

I was referring to the most recent banter this morning & yesterday.
I know he's bored and has nothing to do on the weekends,but you have kids.......

As far as the list of Dems. , don't hold your breath. I don't do assignments and haven't since high school.

No list,
You can be pissed
Shake your fist,
Drink Sierra Mist
Schedule a tryst
You get the gist.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Real leaders know how to get sides to work together.......Clinton and Gingrich were able to do it......but Odumbo just throws up his hands and proceeds to the next fund raiser or vacation.

Presently, he's tearing apart the program that Clinton & Newt put together for welfare for work.