President Obama!

804brown

Re: Obamanomics

What a Load......So, for the first time in four months manufacturing is up.......Is that the best the Obama economy can cling on to?? It's obvious that businesses are in a holding pattern because of this administration's policies.....Get a clue!!!=== Get rid of Obama and the economy cuts loose...You big union guys are the problem, not the solution....Just like that worthless 804 bickering thread....Please....Here you go---In language you'll understand---Mr. Samuel Jackson----Wake the **** up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/15/u...n-economy-poll-finds.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Ok lets blame obma for the troubles in europe which is affecting our economy. If businesses are in a "holding pattern" then shame on them for holding back our recovery. What are they waiting for obamacare is law and constitutional now. That question was answered in may. If they are waiting for the election then again shame on them. Plus how do you blame obama when he pushes for a large jobs and infrastructure bill that gets stopped in the house and filabustered in the senate. I guess thats why more americans trust dems on the econoomy then repubs. They see how repubs want to see this economy scream until the election. Then their buddies in corp america will release the noose?? How cynical and shameful to be waiting for another huge unaffordable tax cut!! I have family who have been out of work for over a year but she has to wait until the 1% are rewarded again!!

M

MenInBrown

commander in chump is the thread...leave it to the left to take subject off course...classic.

M

MenInBrown

caharrell5,

You may want to just walk away from this debate because the record is pretty clear that the US gave Iraq WMD in the 1980's during their war with Iran. On Oct. 1,2002, Matt Kelley with Associated Press for example exposed this in a piece released out on the news wire. On Dec. 17, 2002, Matt again in an AP wire release reported here by Fox News that the US even supplied Iraq with nuclear technology. How about the late conservative voice Robert Novak who in Sept. 26, 2002' wrote for the Chicago Sun Times a piece entitled, "Following Iraq's Bioweapons Trail" in which Novak led the article off with this bombshell.

Norm Dixon at Counterpunch made the following comment in a June 17, 2004 piece entitled, "How Reagan Armed Saddam With Chemical Weapons"

And there's so much more and then some from where that came from so it's best you just let this discussion die. Besides, keep going and I'll bring in how Reagan's administration helped create the very radical islamists we find ourselves in conflict with. Here's a tip of that iceberg.

And then we can discuss how our own gov't helped create the Taliban.

Like I said, you might want to leave this issue alone.

And why would I leave argument alone? You still have presented anonymous people making comments to the lefty times of new york. You can do more research about how everything regarding the use of gas were allegations at the time...you have no factual info as usual. And my argument for the numerous time that yall fail to understand and yet to provide is that Ronald Reagan sold gas to Suddam for him to use on his own people...give up dude..that info is not up there, but please spend time out of your life trying to find it.

M

MenInBrown

caharrell5,

You may want to just walk away from this debate because the record is pretty clear that the US gave Iraq WMD in the 1980's during their war with Iran. On Oct. 1,2002, Matt Kelley with Associated Press for example exposed this in a piece released out on the news wire. On Dec. 17, 2002, Matt again in an AP wire release reported here by Fox News that the US even supplied Iraq with nuclear technology. How about the late conservative voice Robert Novak who in Sept. 26, 2002' wrote for the Chicago Sun Times a piece entitled, "Following Iraq's Bioweapons Trail" in which Novak led the article off with this bombshell.

Norm Dixon at Counterpunch made the following comment in a June 17, 2004 piece entitled, "How Reagan Armed Saddam With Chemical Weapons"

And there's so much more and then some from where that came from so it's best you just let this discussion die. Besides, keep going and I'll bring in how Reagan's administration helped create the very radical islamists we find ourselves in conflict with. Here's a tip of that iceberg.

And then we can discuss how our own gov't helped create the Taliban.

Like I said, you might want to leave this issue alone.

Funny TOS liked this, but in another thread TOS ridiculed someone on hypetheticals and no facts. Whats good for one is good for none??? " Never mind the guy behind the curtain" Wizard of OZ

M

MenInBrown

Commander in Chump is Obama...but lets talk about past Presidents bc this President and all of his followers have become so desperate...Cant run on a record so lets divert attention away from it...its getting old people. Man up and face the music!

menotyou

bella amicizia
Commander in Chump is Obama...but lets talk about past Presidents bc this President and all of his followers have become so desperate...Cant run on a record so lets divert attention away from it...its getting old people. Man up and face the music!
They all do it, not just the Democrats. How many years have I has to listen to people about Clinton getting 'serviced' in the White House, because his record was so good? BTW, lets remember that when we are discussing Bush and his record, he wasn't the person who won the election.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
And why would I leave argument alone? You still have presented anonymous people making comments to the lefty times of new york. You can do more research about how everything regarding the use of gas were allegations at the time...you have no factual info as usual. And my argument for the numerous time that yall fail to understand and yet to provide is that Ronald Reagan sold gas to Suddam for him to use on his own people...give up dude..that info is not up there, but please spend time out of your life trying to find it.

What other purpose would Reagan have for selling Saddam Hussein BIOLOGICAL and CHEMICAL weapons?? Both Rumsfeld as a SPECIAL ENVOY from REAGAN directly and Dick Cheney as CIA chief ( and also stock holders in Haliburton that stood to gain from these sales) sold these weapons to Saddam in order for him to keep control of his country.

Saddam used these weapons on the iranians and then on the kurds in the north who were rebelling once oil was found on their lands.

You are foolish if you believe these weapons were sold for peaceful purposes. But then again, you are cable news programmed, so you will reject eveything from videos of BUSH speaking or anyone else from the right wing admitting anything. You are so programmed to reject what you hear outside the bubble of fox news or right wing radio, you dont have the ability the look outside the box and change your beliefs.

Peace

TOS

Last edited by a moderator:

UPS Lifer

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/15/u...n-economy-poll-finds.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Ok lets blame obma for the troubles in europe which is affecting our economy. If businesses are in a "holding pattern" then shame on them for holding back our recovery. What are they waiting for obamacare is law and constitutional now. That question was answered in may. If they are waiting for the election then again shame on them. Plus how do you blame obama when he pushes for a large jobs and infrastructure bill that gets stopped in the house and filabustered in the senate. I guess thats why more americans trust dems on the econoomy then repubs. They see how repubs want to see this economy scream until the election. Then their buddies in corp america will release the noose?? How cynical and shameful to be waiting for another huge unaffordable tax cut!! I have family who have been out of work for over a year but she has to wait until the 1% are rewarded again!!

You get no beef from me! I got no problem blaming him for everything that has happened during his occupancy of the White House!!

UPS Lifer

Re: Obamanation here today

The Face of the Liberal Loon
tos.jpg
tos.jpg

wkmac

Actually TOS I quoted Fox News too and he rejected that source so there goes your theory on that one!

BTW: An interesting read, the testimony of Reagan administration National Security Council member Howard Tiecher circa Jan/1995' is most interesting.

Buddybrown

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/15/us/politics/obama-erases-romneys-edge-on-economy-poll-finds.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0 Ok lets blame obma for the troubles in europe which is affecting our economy. If businesses are in a "holding pattern" then shame on them for holding back our recovery. What are they waiting for obamacare is law and constitutional now. That question was answered in may. If they are waiting for the election then again shame on them. Plus how do you blame obama when he pushes for a large jobs and infrastructure bill that gets stopped in the house and filabustered in the senate. I guess thats why more americans trust dems on the econoomy then repubs. They see how repubs want to see this economy scream until the election. Then their buddies in corp america will release the noose?? How cynical and shameful to be waiting for another huge unaffordable tax cut!! I have family who have been out of work for over a year but she has to wait until the 1% are rewarded again!!
You get no beef from me! I got no problem blaming him for everything that has happened during his occupancy of the White House!!
:) Furthermore, It’s not the businesses holding back the recovery----IT IS OBAMA AND HIS POLICIES---- that continue to create the uncertain business climate.---Shame on Obama and this administration for NOT creating an atmosphere where we can all thrive, and shame on you for supporting such idiocy.

wkmac

Libertarian? Not much of a difference, except that Libertarianism has got about as far as it ever will with Ron Paul. Losing proposition.

As far as partyarchy libertatianism, I agree with your point. However, in the sense of historical libertarianism (which you would be well served to at least know the history without agreeing to it's conclusions), the idea of implementing libertarianism by the force of the state (eg coupling with republican/conservative politics) seems, hell with that, IS an absolute contradiction to it's original ideal.

In 2005' Keith Preston penned a lengthy but well written historical and yet contrasting view of libertarianism from conservativism entitled, "Beyond Conservativism: Reclaiming the Radical Roots of Libertarianism" which albeit long, is still worth the read if not for nothing else but a historical perspective.

To be fair to partyarchy politics, for either party to give ground to a historic libertarian ideal when either party's purpose is the increase of it's own compulsory power within the state apparatus, this would be like the christian church giving Satan himself a seat on it's advisory board. Now if the christian church wants to hijack some of Satan's ideas as it's own for political ends, then maybe....you get the point.

At the same time, the partyarchy left hates the historic libertarian (and rightly so from that POV) because this historic libertarian eg left ideal firmly points the accusatory finger at left partyarchy and clearly identifies it's own contradictions, false claims and in fact shows it to be of the same mold as it's "conservative" twin brother. It is why the claim is made, "2 wings of the same bird of prey!"

It is also why nothing gets fixed or solved because solutions are completion and completion means the bureaucracy has no more job purpose and therefore it's existence should be terminated. But termination defangs the state and lessens dependency by the masses. It's the same reason Chancellor Sutler in the film "V for Vendetta" in his famous rant screamed, "THEY NEED TO KNOW WHY THEY NEED US!" Solving the problem shifts the need of power which then no longer resides at the top but returns to it's proper place with the people themselves. Individualism as well as localism is thus restored and protected.

The incentive with the state regardless of which party is majority is creation of fear through crisis, molding public opinion so the crisis is only solved at the highest levels, thus the public is conditioned to need and accept statist topdown hierarchy. The public goes about accepting problem is handled by the technocracy and even defending the state and technocracy against any encroachment in the circles of public opinion. Never understand that the State's protective hand is purely myth.

The irony is the defense of state comes equally strong from both political sides which in itself is telling of the lie that they've come to believe.

upsgrunt

What is this all about, he could take control of everything and we could do nothing about it, Keep your guns close and pray hard, Have not read anything like this since I read the book 7 days in May. God Help us.

EXECUTIVE ORDERS ISSUED…

Teddy Roosevelt 3

Others to FDR NONE

FDR 11 in 16 years

Truman 5 in 7 years

Ike 2 in 8 years

Kennedy 4 in 3 years

LBJ 4 in 5 years

Nixon 1 in 6 years

Ford 3 in 2 years

Carter 3 in 4 years

Reagan 5 in 8 years

Bush 3 in 4 years

Clinton 15 in 8 years

George W. Bush 62 in 8 years

Obama 923 in 3 1/2 years!

If you don't get the implications you're not paying attention. How many warnings do you need?

Read the brief list of some of his Executive Orders near the bottom of this.

923 Executive Orders in 40 Months
During my lifetime, All Presidents have issued Executive Orders, for reasons
that vary, some more than others.

When a President issued as many as 30 Ex. Orders during a term in Office,

people thought there was something Amiss.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT 923 EX. ORDERS IN ONE PART OF ONE TERM
?????? YES, THERE IS A REASON.
IT IS THAT THE PRESIDENT IS DETERMINED TO TAKE CONTROL AWAY FROM THE HOUSE AND
THE SENATE.

Even some Democrats in the House have turned on him, plus a very small number of
Democrat Senators question him.

HE SHOULD BE QUESTIONED. WHAT IS HE REALLY TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH ????

DOES THIS SCARE YOU AS MUCH AS IT DOES ME?

....THIS IS NOT FUNNY, AND IF YOU VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN, YOU CAN EXPECT MORE!

THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION: Obama has signed 923 Executive Orders in 40 months!
What did Congress do in those 40 months? (The House - considerable. The Senate
-nothing, not even a budget nor allowing any House bill to be considered.) A
whole new order must prevail in Wash. DC as a result of this next election! Now
look at these:

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990 allows the government to take over all modes of
transportation and control of highways and seaports.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995 allows the government to seize and control the
communication media.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997 allows the government to take over all electrical power,
gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998 allows the government to take over all food resources and
farms.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work
brigades under government supervision.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001 allows the government to take over all health, education
and welfare functions.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002 designates the registration of all persons. Postmaster General to
operate a national registration

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003 allows the government to
take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate
communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be
abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005 allows the government to take over railroads, inland
waterways and public storage facilities.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11049 assigns emergency preparedness function to federal
departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issued
over a fifteen year period.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051 specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency
Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in
times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11310 grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce
the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute industrial support, to
establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate
penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11921 allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to
develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and
distribution, of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit and the flow of money
in U.S. financial institution in any undefined national emergency. It also
provides that when a state of emergency is declared by the President, Congress
cannot review the action for six months.

Feel free to verify the "executive orders" at will... and these are just the
major ones I'm sure you've all heard the tale of the "Frog in the Pot"... you
all comfortable???
Watch Obama's actions, not his words! By his actions he will show you where
America is headed.

Sounds to me like he is superceeding the Constitution of the USA … But, yet I did not find any provision in the US Constitution for such Executive Orders.

. Just this week, Obama has issued a new executive order that seeks to
"harmonize" U.S. economic regulations with the rest of the world. This new
executive order is yet another incremental step that is pushing us closer to a
North American Union and a one world economic system.

Unfortunately, most Americans have absolutely no idea what is happening.
The American people need to understand that Barack Obama is constantly looking
for ways to integrate the United States more deeply with the rest of the world.
The globalization of the world economy has accelerated under Obama, and this
latest executive order represents a fundamental change in U.S. economic policy.
Now federal regulators will be required to "harmonize" their work with the
international community.

THIS IS DIFFICULT TO BELIEVE??
THEN PROVE TO YOURSELF IT'S WRONG.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
What is this all about, he could take control of everything and we could do nothing about it, Keep your guns close and pray hard, Have not read anything like this since I read the book 7 days in May. God Help us.

EXECUTIVE ORDERS ISSUED…

all comfortable???
America is headed.

Sounds to me like he is superceeding the Constitution of the USA … But, yet I did not find any provision in the US Constitution for such Executive Orders.

international community.

It's really not that hard to fact check this stuff. click

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

EXECUTIVE ORDERS ISSUED…

Teddy Roosevelt 3

Others to FDR NONE

FDR 11 in 16 years

Truman 5 in 7 years

Ike 2 in 8 years

Kennedy 4 in 3 years

LBJ 4 in 5 years

Nixon 1 in 6 years

Ford 3 in 2 years

Carter 3 in 4 years

Reagan 5 in 8 years

Bush 3 in 4 years

Clinton 15 in 8 years

George W. Bush 62 in 8 years

Obama 923 in 3 1/2 years!

If you don't get the implications you're not paying attention. How many warnings do you need?

Read the brief list of some of his Executive Orders near the bottom of this email.

923 Executive Orders in 40 Months
During my lifetime, All Presidents have issued Executive Orders, for reasons
that vary, some more than others.

When a President issued as many as 30 Ex. Orders during a term in Office,

people thought there was something Amiss.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT 923 EX. ORDERS IN ONE PART OF ONE TERM
?????? YES, THERE IS A REASON.
IT IS THAT THE PRESIDENT IS DETERMINED TO TAKE CONTROL AWAY FROM THE HOUSE AND
THE SENATE.

Even some Democrats in the House have turned on him, plus a very small number of
Democrat Senators question him.

HE SHOULD BE QUESTIONED. WHAT IS HE REALLY TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH ????

DOES THIS SCARE YOU AS MUCH AS IT DOES ME?
[SIZE=+0]________________________________

[/SIZE]....THIS IS NOT FUNNY, AND IF YOU VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN, YOU CAN EXPECT MORE!

Remember what he told Russia 's Putin: "I'll be more flexible after I'm re-elected".

THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION: Obama has signed 923 Executive Orders in 40 months!
What did Congress do in those 40 months? (The House - considerable. The Senate
-nothing, not even a budget nor allowing any House bill to be considered.) A
whole new order must prevail in Wash. DC as a result of this next election! Now
look at these:

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990 allows the government to take over all modes of
transportation and control of highways and seaports.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995 allows the government to seize and control the
communication media.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997 allows the government to take over all electrical power,
gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998 allows the government to take over all food resources and
farms.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work
brigades under government supervision.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001 allows the government to take over all health, education
and welfare functions.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002 designates the registration of all persons. Postmaster General to
operate a national registration

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003 allows the government to
take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate
communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be
abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005 allows the government to take over railroads, inland
waterways and public storage facilities.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11049 assigns emergency preparedness function to federal
departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issued
over a fifteen year period.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051 specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency
Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in
times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11310 grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce
the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute industrial support, to
establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate
penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11921 allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to
develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and
distribution, of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit and the flow of money
in U.S. financial institution in any undefined national emergency. It also
provides that when a state of emergency is declared by the President, Congress
cannot review the action for six months.

all comfortable???
America is headed.

international community.

-- Dave BrubakerDave's Flight Line - My M151A2 1/4 ton MV Member - Military Writers Society of AmericaMilitary Writers Society of America | Saving history one story at a time Founder - The Last PatrolThe Last Patrol Board of Directors - Kansas Museum of Military HistoryKansas Museum of Military History

You know PT BARNUM said, "THERES A SUCKER BORN EVERY MINUTE" and you were born when you re posted this email you recieved. Its completely untrue and a typical scam to motivate certain personality types to believe in it.

No, Obama Has Not Issued 923 Executive Orders

snopes.com: President Obama's 923 Executive Orders

The claims in your posted email are completely false and yet you re post without bothering to fact check anything.

Sheesh.... You would make PT BARNUM proud.

Peace

TOS

wkmac

If you know where to look you can count them yourself. Also you should read Title 5 CFR (no Just, that's Code of Federal Regulations) and how under the Administrative Procedures Act an E.O. or even agency rule can become law without going through Congress. But if the E.O. or rule is followed through procedures proscribed by the APA, Congress does have time to object and can act to stop it but our great Congress rarely does.

Also Title 5 clearly states that all applicable law must be published in the Federal Register and if it's not, it's not applicable law within the 50 state jurisdiction of the Federal gov't. It can however be applicable to the territories and possessions of the US under those conditions.

You can access the Federal Register here and oddly enough President Obama has issued an order fresh off the FR this morning but signed on Sept. 28 ordering a wind farm corporation in Oregon to divest itself of it's Chinese partners on the grounds of a security threat to the United States.