President Obama!

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Nope, that's not what my post was about.

I think we can agree that the CBO is saying it will now cost us 1.76 trillion (gross), correct?
How much was it estimated to cost when it was [-]shoved down our throats[/-] signed into law?
If you don't think that's what we were talking about, then you haven't been reading the links you've been posting. It's exactly what we've been talking about.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
How much was it estimated to cost when it was signed into law?

There was never a "total cost forever" estimate, because assuming it doesn't get repealed that would require estimating costs 100+ years into the future and nobody can realistically do that. The estimate was the cost over a ten year span, and that's what the CBO report does. When you compare the cost estimates in the latest CBO report to the initial cost estimates for the same ten year span, the cost has gone down.

bbsam

Staff member
There was never a "total cost forever" estimate, because assuming it doesn't get repealed that would require estimating costs 100+ years into the future and nobody can realistically do that. The estimate was the cost over a ten year span, and that's what the CBO report does. When you compare the cost estimates in the latest CBO report to the initial cost estimates for the same ten year span, the cost has gone down.

Well...that doesn't fit the right wing meat grinder spin machine!

island1fox

I ask again : Who exactly is covered by Obamacare ?

1. The Rich are insured or pay cash
2. Seniors are covered by Medicare
3. Poor and Disabled are covered by Medicaid
4. The Middle class are FORCED to buy Insurance by Obama and Roberts
5. Millions of working people through their employers
:happy-very:

bbsam

Staff member
I ask again : Who exactly is covered by Obamacare ?

1. The Rich are insured or pay cash
2. Seniors are covered by Medicare
3. Poor and Disabled are covered by Medicaid
4. The Middle class are FORCED to buy Insurance by Obama and Roberts
5. Millions of working people through their employers
:happy-very:
The working poor. AKA Fedex Ground Driver etc.

BrownArmy

Re: Obamabastic !!

Wow!!! He had to ask the regular folk without a Harvard education how to use the Machine. What a friggin idiot. Maybe we will get a chance to see Mooch try to use the machine...that should be a riot.

You've clearly missed my sarcastic point.

No Probs.