President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
" the president ( a constitutional scholar ) "

Now that's the funniest thing I ever heard.

He's the Choomer in Chief !!

Pres. Obama was a pothead growing up in Hawaii. When he and his smoking buddies got high, they called it "chooming." According to a new biography about the president, Davis Maraniss' Barack Obama: The Story, Barry Obama was the head of the Choom Gang.

The young Obama was known for his rules of marijuana engagement, such as "total absorption," which penalized premature exhaling. "Your turn was skipped the next time the joint came around," Maraniss writes.

"Roof hits" are described as, "When they were chooming in a car, all the windows had to be rolled up so no smoke blew out and went to waste. They tilted their heads back and sucked in the last bit of smoke from the ceiling."
One friend recalls, "Wasting good bud smoke was not tolerated."

So then Obama knew the fine arts of coughing-till-you-get-off and hot-boxing, but he also practiced the less acceptable technique of intercepting: "When a joint was making the rounds, he often elbowed his way in, out of turn, shouting, 'Intercepted!' and took an extra hit."
Not cool, Mr. President, dude.
Obama made reference to the secret smoking squad in a high school yearbook, writing: "Thanks Tut, Gramps, Choom Gang and Ray," the group's dealer.
In 2007, Obama stated, "When I was a kid I inhaled frequently. That was the point."
In Dreams from My Father, he wrote in 1995: "I blew a few smoke rings, remembering those years. Pot had helped…It didn't make any difference whether you smoked reefer in a white classmates's sparkling new van or in the dorm room of some brother you'd met at the gym or on the beach with a couple of Hawaiian kids. Everyone was welcome into the club of disaffection."
Obama's little cannabis club, the Choom Gang.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
" the president ( a constitutional scholar ) "

Now that's the funniest thing I ever heard.

Shows how "informed" you are. Harvard doesnt just put anybody in to run the Harvard law review. You have to know a little something about the constitution and the law.

But, it doesnt matter, you only care about what you are told. We ALL know you accept nonsense as fact, you follow Orly Tainz and Alan Keyes and that says it all. You cant escape that one.

peace

TOS

M

MenInBrown

He's the Choomer in Chief !!

Pres. Obama was a pothead growing up in Hawaii. When he and his smoking buddies got high, they called it "chooming." According to a new biography about the president, Davis Maraniss' Barack Obama: The Story, Barry Obama was the head of the Choom Gang.

The young Obama was known for his rules of marijuana engagement, such as "total absorption," which penalized premature exhaling. "Your turn was skipped the next time the joint came around," Maraniss writes.

"Roof hits" are described as, "When they were chooming in a car, all the windows had to be rolled up so no smoke blew out and went to waste. They tilted their heads back and sucked in the last bit of smoke from the ceiling."
One friend recalls, "Wasting good bud smoke was not tolerated."

So then Obama knew the fine arts of coughing-till-you-get-off and hot-boxing, but he also practiced the less acceptable technique of intercepting: "When a joint was making the rounds, he often elbowed his way in, out of turn, shouting, 'Intercepted!' and took an extra hit."
Not cool, Mr. President, dude.
Obama made reference to the secret smoking squad in a high school yearbook, writing: "Thanks Tut, Gramps, Choom Gang and Ray," the group's dealer.
In 2007, Obama stated, "When I was a kid I inhaled frequently. That was the point."
In Dreams from My Father, he wrote in 1995: "I blew a few smoke rings, remembering those years. Pot had helped…It didn't make any difference whether you smoked reefer in a white classmates's sparkling new van or in the dorm room of some brother you'd met at the gym or on the beach with a couple of Hawaiian kids. Everyone was welcome into the club of disaffection."
Obama's little cannabis club, the Choom Gang.

The Stoner in Chief

M

MenInBrown

Shows how "informed" you are. Harvard doesnt just put anybody in to run the Harvard law review. You have to know a little something about the constitution and the law.

But, it doesnt matter, you only care about what you are told. We ALL know you accept nonsense as fact, you follow Orly Tainz and Alan Keyes and that says it all. You cant escape that one.

peace

TOS

Too bad all he knows about the constitution is trying to dismantle it. Look, I know a little something about the bible, doesnt make me a religious scholar.

moreluck

golden ticket member

peace

TOS
Oh please Auntie TOS, tell us about the hasty pudding awards.........

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The Harvard Law Review is a law review published by an independent student group at Harvard Law School.
The first female editor of the journal was Priscilla Holmes (1953-1955, Volumes 67-68); the first woman to serve as the journal's president was Susan Estrich (1978), who later was active in Democratic Party politics and became the youngest woman to receive tenure at Harvard Law School; its first minority president was Raj Marphatia (1987, Volume 101), who is now a partner at the Boston law firm of Ropes & Gray;[SUP][2][/SUP][SUP][3][/SUP][SUP][4][/SUP] its first African-American president was Barack Obama (1991);[SUP][5][/SUP][SUP][6][/SUP] its first openly gay president was Mitchell Reich (2011).[SUP][7][/SUP]

Babagounj

Strength through joy
By the way both of my parents were Harvard grads & I have been around lawyers and politics since childhood , many of these so called scholars were nothing but jerks .
The put on a great show but honestly can't make a living from all their studies.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanation here today

rcvv9k.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanation here today

Via New York Times White House correspondent Mark Landler:
Mark Landler
Obama crowd counts today: 2,600 in Green Bay; 4,500 in Las Vegas. Not impressive for the last week of a campaign.

bbsam

Staff member
Re: Obamanomics

I'm actually surprised that Romney hasn't hammered this all year long. Why harp about 7.8% to 8.4% unemployment when the real unemployment is so much higher? That's a real question, by the way.