President Obama!

Just_another_day_at_work

I wonder if this story is true...
(Daily Caller) The shroud over President Barack Obama’s college records — recently spotlighted by Donald Trump’s $5 million challenge — is prompting Americans to share what they’ve got, and The Daily Caller is getting its share of leads, including one story that the president scored a GPA of only 2.6 at Columbia University.
The 2.6 grade can’t be confirmed, is contradicted by some evidence, and it doesn’t say anything about the courses, professors and associations Obama was immersed in during his two-year stay in Columbia.
I don't have 5 million, but I think Trump knows nobody can prove something that doesn't exist, so he doesn't risk a single penny IMO ;) I only got 2k on Obama, better be the last prez (positive future). The puzzle game is about to end.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanomics

WiseT20121104_low.jpg

BrownArmy

Maybe he'll be enjoying that $40 million spread in Hawaii that he purchased.......sooner than he expected.

So when anyone talks about Romney's money you say "You're just jealous!", but now when it's Obama's money...

Are you jealous?

Lol.

BrownArmy

Did Obama make his cash from his book sales?

He sure couldn't afford a $40M spread on four years of the President's salary...