President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanomics

2qa4rqe.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Preezy has been urging the dockworkers to come to an agreement quickly and settle this now........after all, he's the expert in compromise and settlement.....NOT !!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The whole purpose was to let people know that they can still get reservations to see Obama get sworn in. Get yours now!!!!

The whole purpose was to repeat the story from fox.

For the record, almost every presidents second inauguration has seen fewer crowds. No BIG DEAL.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member

I look at my clock.........it was 8:00 AM here, which means 11:00 AM in D.C. and they still aren't meeting yet on this fiscal cliff business. Tells me it's not very important to any of them.

By 8AM, I've already been to the store and back and am starting to dis-assemble Christmas around here. Those politicians are a bunch of lazy , feel they're entitled, do-nothings!!!

moreluck

golden ticket member

Priorities ??????

Via Weekly Standard:

President Barack Obama issued an executive order to end the pay freeze on federal employees, in effect giving some federal workers a raise. One federal worker now to receive a pay increase is Vice President Joe Biden.
According to disclosure forms, Biden made a cool $225,521 last year. After the pay increase, he’ll now make $231,900 per year.

Members of Congress, from the House and Senate, also will receive a little bump, as their annual salary will go from $174,000 to 174,900. Leadership in Congress, including the speaker of the House, will likewise get an increase.

bbsam

Staff member
Re: Obamabastic !!

actually he should be laughing. Congress created the entire mess, turned to the administration and tried to make him choose the spending cuts?! Why the hell should he? Congress has shown itself one more time how inept they are and why the Tea Paarty caucus is bad for America.

moreluck

golden ticket member

How many plans has Harry put up for a vote????

He's (O) smiling because the fall over the cliff gives him money to burn!!

Don't worry, they'll agree on something at the last minute!!

moreluck

golden ticket member

"I don't like to manage....find the talent and then you delegate...."

Sounds like a quote from Obama, but it's what Pacino says in the Devil's Advocate.

Is Obama Satan???