President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
The pres. used the term "willy nilly" in his Ca. speech today...........must be his white half coming out!!

[h=1]willy-nilly[/h] 
[h=2]wil·ly-nil·ly[/h]/ˈwɪl
thinsp.png
iˈnɪl
thinsp.png
i/ Show Spelled [wil-ee-nil-ee] Show IPA
adverb 1. in a disorganized or unplanned manner; sloppily.

2. whether one wishes to or not; willingly or unwillingly: He'll have to do it willy-nilly.

adjective 3. shilly-shallying; vacillating.

4. disorganized, unplanned; sloppy: willy-nilly work.

Origin:
1600–10; from the phrase will ye, nill ye. See will[SUP]1 [/SUP], nill

moreluck

golden ticket member
Via The Hill:
Rep. John Dingell (D-Mich.), the longest serving lawmaker in Congress, criticized President Obama as inexperienced on Thursday, saying he arrived in town with the “smallest Rolodex ever.”

“I think he had the smallest Rolodex ever when he hit town,” Dingell said on MSNBC’s Daily Rundown. “And he moved so fast he never had any chance to build scar tissue, to learn politics, to be hurt. Because you got to be hurt in this business, so that you’ll toughen and so that you’ll learn.”

Obama lost his bid for a U.S. House seat in 2000, but was elected to represent Illinois in the U.S. Senate in late 2004. In 2008 he defeated former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in the Democratic primaries, and won the presidency later that year.

“He’s had to kind of fight his way up fast without the experience,” Dingell continued. “I don’t think that he’s had the kind of eclectic advisers that Truman had or that Roosevelt had or that Johnson had, and I don’t think he’s had the experience that those people had.”

Upsmule

Via The Hill:
Rep. John Dingell (D-Mich.), the longest serving lawmaker in Congress, criticized President Obama as inexperienced on Thursday, saying he arrived in town with the “smallest Rolodex ever.”

“I think he had the smallest Rolodex ever when he hit town,” Dingell said on MSNBC’s Daily Rundown. “And he moved so fast he never had any chance to build scar tissue, to learn politics, to be hurt. Because you got to be hurt in this business, so that you’ll toughen and so that you’ll learn.”

Obama lost his bid for a U.S. House seat in 2000, but was elected to represent Illinois in the U.S. Senate in late 2004. In 2008 he defeated former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in the Democratic primaries, and won the presidency later that year.

“He’s had to kind of fight his way up fast without the experience,” Dingell continued. “I don’t think that he’s had the kind of eclectic advisers that Truman had or that Roosevelt had or that Johnson had, and I don’t think he’s had the experience that those people had.”

More excuses for pure partisan gullibility. It's a wonder MSDNC aired it.

Upsmule

Freedom of Information Act requests reveal republicans who oppose ObamaCare are requesting ObamaCare funds

I dedicate this post to those here who think my cynicism (see 1) towards the 2 political parties and their BULLSCHITT NARRATIVE is not deserved!

Interesting indeed. . .

"As I reported here last September, Congressman Paul Ryan, who as Mitt Romney’s running mate in 2012 called for its repeal, sent a letter requesting ACA money for health clinics in his district two years earlier. The Nation has obtained documents revealing that at least twenty other Obamacare-bashing GOP lawmakers have similarly pleaded for ACA funds on behalf of constituents. Among them are Kristi Noem, a Republican lawmaker from South Dakota likely to run for the Senate next year, as well as Ohio Senator Rob Portman, who has been touted as a potential GOP presidential candidate in 2016."

Sort of like voting no for something that would help the poor and needy....their political opponents fail to mention all the reasons why. Wouldn't you love to hear from the so called hypocrite on this before casting judgement?

wkmac

Interesting indeed. . .

"As I reported here last September, Congressman Paul Ryan, who as Mitt Romney’s running mate in 2012 called for its repeal, sent a letter requesting ACA money for health clinics in his district two years earlier. The Nation has obtained documents revealing that at least twenty other Obamacare-bashing GOP lawmakers have similarly pleaded for ACA funds on behalf of constituents. Among them are Kristi Noem, a Republican lawmaker from South Dakota likely to run for the Senate next year, as well as Ohio Senator Rob Portman, who has been touted as a potential GOP presidential candidate in 2016."

Sort of like voting no for something that would help the poor and needy....their political opponents fail to mention all the reasons why. Wouldn't you love to hear from the so called hypocrite on this before casting judgement?

They have the bully pulpit so why have we not heard already? Rightly ram Obama for transparency yet not demonstrate it themselves?

Come on Mule, you try and play the non-partisan but when the chance arrives to hold these bastards feet to the fire you do back flips to defend them.

Can't have it both ways sport. You have to sledge hammer them both to draw maximum blood and show no mercy. You only stop once the heart does!

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Reminds me of the "directions" on a box of PopTarts. :/

Lap it up ostriches. Cheery or grape flavor, the kool aid is plenteous round here. Like all bureaucratic bs, it's soooo wonderful until the rubber meets the road and reality bites. Sheesh.

What facts do you not agree with?

An explanation with citations is more than you offer with your Talibanesque posts.

Upsmule

Reminds me of the "directions" on a box of PopTarts. :/

Lap it up ostriches. Cheery or grape flavor, the kool aid is plenteous round here. Like all bureaucratic bs, it's soooo wonderful until the rubber meets the road and reality bites. Sheesh.

What facts do you not agree with?

An explanation with citations is more than you offer with your Talibanesque posts.

What are these facts you speak of? Especially since this debacle of a law hasn't even been fully implemented yet? :P wow.....

Upsmule

Again, typical naive government truster.... Another link with more assumptions. Time will tell along with REALITY what the actual facts are. Wow

wkmac

Again, typical naive government truster.... Another link with more assumptions. Time will tell along with REALITY what the actual facts are. Wow

Unless you advocate a totally stateless society, you too are a "typical naive government truster" at some level too. The difference then between you and RR will just be degree.

Upsmule

I can only hope I'm wrong. As I hoped before this administrations first term, but haven't been proven so now into its second. Given the track record of bureaucrats go sell crazy somewhere else thanks.