President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
2zhnrcn.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Via Daily Mail:

President Barack Obama told a conference-call audience of 200,000 progressive volunteers on Monday evening that ‘more than 100 million Americans’ – in a nation of less than 314 million – have successfully signed up for health insurance via the Affordable Care Act.

A weary-sounding Obama made the gaffe during a call hosted by Organizing For Action, the nonprofit successor to his campaign organization Obama For America.
“I just wanted to take a few minutes to speak to everybody because you guys are the ones who are in the trenches, day-in, day-out,’ Obama said, complaining of ‘misinformation’ that has circulated about his signature health care law.

But ‘problems with the website … have created and fed a lot of this misinformation,’ he admitted. Boasting of his administration’s skill in encouraging taxpayers to buy health insurance policies through public marketplaces, he claimed that ‘in the first month alone, we’ve seen more than 100 million Americans already successfully enroll in the new insurance plans.’

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Via Daily Mail:
President Barack Obama told a conference-call audience of 200,000 progressive volunteers on Monday evening that ‘more than 100 million Americans’ – in a nation of less than 314 million – have successfully signed up for health insurance via the Affordable Care Act.

A weary-sounding Obama made the gaffe during a call hosted by Organizing For Action, the nonprofit successor to his campaign organization Obama For America.
“I just wanted to take a few minutes to speak to everybody because you guys are the ones who are in the trenches, day-in, day-out,’ Obama said, complaining of ‘misinformation’ that has circulated about his signature health care law.

But ‘problems with the website … have created and fed a lot of this misinformation,’ he admitted. Boasting of his administration’s skill in encouraging taxpayers to buy health insurance policies through public marketplaces, he claimed that ‘in the first month alone, we’ve seen more than 100 million Americans already successfully enroll in the new insurance plans.’

See what happens when totus isn't around .

moreluck

golden ticket member
D. Pfeiffer says Obama is too busy fixing the Obamacare website to attend the Gettysburgh Address Celebration in his home state. It didn't keep him off the golf course !

island1fox

Sadly Baba, you could substitute the ambassador's gravestone with the name of every dead soldier since WW2 and the comic would still be accurate. The people who died in Benghazi were not simply civilians. They were working for the CIA to buy back weapons we gave to terrorists. Gun running in the middle east is dangerous, and blowback is an unforgiving son of a bitch. Sad Sad Sad.

dido,

We always go back to the past to justify bad behavior of the present.

Did you not believe in all the HOPE and CHANGE Obama promised us ???

moreluck

golden ticket member
Which means all of those times Obama said he wasn’t told about the problems facing HealthCare.gov were a lie (I know, shocker).

Via Politico:

President Obama was briefed earlier this year on a consulting firm’s report raising some red flags about HealthCare.gov, and was aware of his administration’s efforts to respond to those concerns, the White House said Tuesday.

“The president received regular briefings on various aspects of implementing the [Affordable Care Act], including the recommendations from this review and the steps that CMS, HHS and others had taken to address those recommendations,” press secretary Jay Carney said of a McKinsey report that House Republicans provided to news outlets including POLITICO on Monday.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Obama administration claimed that the site was secure, experts show that’s just another lie.

Via Fox News:

Not only is healthcare.gov at risk, it may already have been compromised, a security expert testified before the Senate.

“Hackers are definitely after it,” said David Kennedy, CEO of information security firm TrustedSEC before a House Science, Space, and Technology committee hearing on security concerns surrounding the problematic Healthcare.gov website.

“And if I had to guess, based on what I can see … I would say the website is either hacked already or will be soon.”

‘I would say the website is either hacked already or will be soon.’

- David Kennedy, CEO of information security firm TrustedSEC
One key problem facing Healthcare.gov is that security wasn’t built into the site from the very beginning, he said — an opinion shared by both Kennedy and Fred Chang, the distinguished chair in cyber security at Southern Methodist University.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
dido,

We always go back to the past to justify bad behavior of the present.

Did you not believe in all the HOPE and CHANGE Obama promised us ???
Technically, isn't the Benghazi incident that you brought up in the past? What's wrong with looking at the past to try and make the future better. Our foreign policy under both major political parties puts us all in danger.
And no, I don't nor did I ever "believe" in promises made by Obama.

oldngray

nowhere special
Technically, isn't the Benghazi incident that you brought up in the past? What's wrong with looking at the past to try and make the future better. Our foreign policy under both major political parties puts us all in danger.
And no, I don't nor did I ever "believe" in promises made by Obama.

Benghazi is not in the past. It only seems that way because of Obama's stalling tactics hoping everyone will forget about it. Still the same administration in power and still same unanswered questions being investigated.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Via Hawaii Reporter:

Taxpayers have spent $200 million to establish the network for the Affordable Care Act in Hawaii – $53 million on just the Hawaii Health Connector web site development and management alone.

However, so far, just 257 individuals have secured healthcare through the exchange.
Some 113 employers submitted applications though the exchange, but have not yet selected plan.

Connector Deputy Executive Director Eric Alborg released the numbers for the first time at a Hawaii Health Connector board meeting on Friday.

Despite repeated requests from the media, Hawaii was among the last three states to disclose these figures.

While Hawaii Health Connector executives were hoping to reach a 300,000 enrollment over the next couple of years, and at least sign up the 100,000 people without any medical coverage in Hawaii, critics say the numbers have been dismal.

The current cost breakdown is about $778,000 in federal funds for each individual who successfully signed up for healthcare.