President Obama!

bill blutnach

Why not discuss what the president actually said. It is clear that the employers came to President Obama and asked for relief. The president wants to insure all those companies simply ditching their healthcare plans will have time to work out arrangements to keep that healthcare plan.

I dont see the conflict here?

TOS.

ja ja, Der president is helping der poor corporations out.

island1fox

More lies by the faux propaganda machine. Employers do not have to pay the full premiums. How do I know? Because here at Fredex we pay more than $400 a month for our crap health plan. Nice try but try to get your facts straight next time bro.

Spc,

I refer you to the TOS post and not Fox News.

PS. Fedx is not the only employer in the world.
But you at FedEx -explains a lot to me

gingerkat

By the way...signed up for Obamacare last week. Was through a company called Blue Cross Blue Shield. What is that? Some kind of front organization for "government takeover of our healthcare"?
The actual name is "Anthem", and you are in for some interesting things come 2015 if changes aren't made (depending on your state).

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
The ACA, aka 'Obamacare' is actually working. It may not be working as well as I would have hoped for, but it is actually giving health care to some who could not acquire healthcare otherwise.

Why a healthy populous is a threat to the right wing is beyond me.

island1fox

I guess when you have nothing intelligent to say you all you can do is try to insult someone. That says a lot about your character or lack thereof. What else are you lacking?
spc,

Insult ?? I gave you a compliment --after all this is not the purple café. Obviously you yearn to part of UPS !!

moreluck

golden ticket member
The ACA, aka 'Obamacare' is actually working. It may not be working as well as I would have hoped for, but it is actually giving health care to some who could not acquire healthcare otherwise.

Why a healthy populous is a threat to the right wing is beyond me.
Because in order for those poor folks to have medical coverage......our's was ripped from our lives and we had to find new coverage at a much higher monthly payment and a much higher deductible.......It's working like a screen door in a submarine.

moreluck

golden ticket member
axmmpc.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Let's see, the title is Pres. Obama. I posted about president Obama's lies, so the thread is derailed ?? NOT !!
It may not say what you would like it to....but, it's about Obama.