President Obama!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
DI's/TI's would love to get their hands on someone like him.
Out of about 300 in my basic class, over 30 couldn't hack it.
T.O.S. was prople one of THOSE type of guys.
But I can't fathom him ever even signing up. It's just not in his character to want to serve our nation.
He would rather sit back and complain about our service members and our country.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Clown_make_up_mirror.jpg
Brace yourselves America Republicans are ready again 2016.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The 2014 & 2016 elections is not about which party will win , but how badly will the democrats screw them both up .
Haven't you noticed the lack of praise for barry in speeches other democrats have given ?
How many democrats do not want him to help them in their elections ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Why didn't you post a picture of every golfer in America.......that would keep you busy for awhile.

There is only one golfing president ( in office now) and posting anyone else golfing is pointless!!

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Why didn't you post a picture of every golfer in America.......that would keep you busy for awhile.

There is only one golfing president ( in office now) and posting anyone else golfing is pointless!!
I notice that you also never mentioned another golfer -- "Bush" (who by this point in his presidency had spent more time on vacation than Obama has even though US soldiers were fighting and dying in two wars).

But of course, you would never dare criticize boenher or President Bush -- for golfing. Everybody on The Beltway plays golf.Boehner plays 3-4 rounds of golf a week. I understand that he plays almost every day when during the summer months.It's astounding the tripe that you throw out there....

Last edited:

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
So they get all offended being called tea baggers, yet they are comfortable putting up This?????More of their family values on display~~ But I think it's personality disorders turned mental illness, with group think as the catalyst. It's a kind of pandemic affecting those with a 'conservative' mind set.Your conservative American values on full display.

So they get all offended being called tea baggers, yet they are comfortable putting up This?????More of their family values on display~~ But I think it's personality disorders turned mental illness, with group think as the catalyst. It's a kind of pandemic affecting those with a 'conservative' mind set.Your conservative American values on full display.
I did not create the meme. just pulled It off the internet.

But not disagreeing with it.