President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanation here today

Have you checked how many hundreds of million of dollars Freddie Mac & Fannie Mae are STILL spending????????????

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member

he is coming here tuesday, the dems are orgasmic. More free Obama money. Yeah! Wow we have created like 500 jobs temporary they will be gone when the money is gone. And most of those are at the university. youngstown was a steel town, the rust buckle now. He is only coming here to give his candidate Tim Ryan a step up against his opponent, and former Mentor Jim Traficant. I hope he comes a few more times. We know how well the candidates do when Barack shows up to support them:happy2: I dont get to vote for either one, I would not vote for Ryan because he doesnt follow through, on small things, like giving me a call or a email to help a friend of mine, who is his constituent. But he showed up when he could get accolades. At least Jim is entertaining, and sticks with the people not with the polls.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

dO YOU MEAN FAILED IN PASSING HEALTHCARE REFORM OR TURNING THE ECONOMY AROUND OR MAYBE YOU MEANT HIS FAILURES IN AFGANISTAN. oH WAIT, HE IS DOING PRETTY GOOD IN ALL OF THOSE AND HE IS ABOUT TO PUT THE HURT ON THE MORONS THAT CAUSED THE ECONOMY TO SELF DESTRUCT.
If this economy is growing , like they claim, then why do I keep seeing more & more empty office spaces, stores for rent, and so many people hanging around street corners during the day ?

moreluck

golden ticket member

Brack Odrama wants Lebron James to become a Chicago Bull. I'm sure he will make that his number one priority........a job! :sad-little:

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

Have you checked how many hundreds of million of dollars Freddie Mac & Fannie Mae are STILL spending????????????

We can only wish it was in the hundreds of millions!:sad-very:

Europe's woes continue to cast a long shadow over the Atlantic because of that ever longer arm, with outstretched hands, fiddling around in our wallets. As expensive as the bailout of Europe is going to be, it pales in comparison to the disaster of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. Take a look below at the size of disaster and contemplate what happens when we can't prop these twin towers up any longer. This week there was a bill introduced to dismantle these behemoths, but it was voted down. I thought the overarching theme in Washington was to make sure nothing was too big to fail.

100514_2.png

The bill put forth by John McCain (R-AZ), Richard Shelby (R-AL), and Judd Gregg (R-NH) would have limited bailout money to the GSEs to $200.0 billion and wind them down after three years of conservatorship. The bill failed 43 to 56, with two Democrats voting for. Some key Senators voted against:

Senators that voted against winding down Fannie and Freddie are below.

M. Bennet D-CO
B . Boxer D-CA
R. Burris D-CA
B. Dorgan D- ND
C. Dodd D- CT
D. Inouye D-HA
P. Leahy D- VT
B. Lincoln D-AR
B. Mikulski D-MD
P. Murray D-WA
H. Reid D-NV
C. Schumer D-NY
A. Specter D-PA
R. Wyde D-OR

www.Businessinsider.com

Voters are sending a clear message to lawmakers but these thin ear guys and gals refuse to listen. I understand that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac have been great engines for wealth redistribution by taking taxpayer funds to back mortgage loans from non-income taxpayers or those paying very little into the system.
Fannie and Freddie have been used and abused, and it's time to bring discipline and remove the risk they pose to America and let the free market back into the game.
The nation is suffering, but the focus is said to be on preventing the next meltdown. Hey, we aren't out of the current meltdown and those would be remedies are going to be the final blow.

http://www.wstreet.com/

klein

Für Meno :)
Can someone explain to me, why every US senior citizen got a $250 healthcare check rebate ?
I seen that on the "your $$$$$" show this weekend, and sure enough, after talking to my Aunt in Florida today, she recieved it 2 weeks ago.
She doesn't even know what that is for !!!!

Everyone knows the Healthcare budget is in serious problems.... now giving money away ?
Doesn't make sense to me.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Can someone explain to me, why every US senior citizen got a $250 healthcare check rebate ?
I seen that on the "your $$$$$" show this weekend, and sure enough, after talking to my Aunt in Florida today, she recieved it 2 weeks ago.
She doesn't even know what that is for !!!!

This was to make up for no raise in their Social Security checks.

Lue C Fur

Evil member

An example of how a Liberals brain is wired:

Woody Allen has a strange take on the democracy that allowed him to become rich and famous.
The "Scoop" director said it would be a cool idea for President Barack Obama to be dictator for for a few years.
Why?
So he could get things done without all the hassle of opposing views getting in the way.
In an interview published by Spanish language newspaper La Vanguardia (that we translated), Allen says “I am pleased with Obama. I think he’s brilliant. The Republican Party should get out of his way and stop trying to hurt him.”
But wait - there's more!
The director said "it would be good…if he could be a dictator for a few years because he could do a lot of good things quickly."
Of course, Allen has a famously strange relationship with reality. The director took nude photos of his lover Mia Farrow's teen-age adopted daughter Soon-Yi Previn, and then ended up marrying her after separating from Farrow.
Farrow also said he molested their seven-year-old adopted daugther, Dylan. A judge refused to act on the charges, but called his relationship with Soon-Yi "grossly inappropriate."
Perhaps that judge has an opinion on Allen's "dictator" comments?

http://entertainment.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/05/17/woody-allen-president-obama-dictator/?test=faces

moreluck

golden ticket member
If anyone feels the need to re-elect a democratic incumbent in this next election you apparently do not live in the real world. If you don't want to go down the road as Europe then do not re-elect any othe the present congressmen or senators.

This was forwarded to me:

This is supposed to be part of the new Health Care Bill. For a summary of changes go to www.thomas.gov enter HR3590.

Starting in 2011 (next year) your W2 tax form sent by your employer will be increased to show the value of what ever health insurance you are given by the company. It does not matter if that's a private concern or Governmental body of some sort. If you're retired, so what; your gross will go up by the amount of insurance you get.

You will be required to pay taxes on a large sum of money that you have never seen.

Take your tax form you just finished and see what $15,000 or $20,000 additional gross does to your tax debt. That's what you'll pay next year.
For many it also puts you into a new higher bracket so it's even worse.

This is how the government is going to buy insurance for 15 % that don't have insurance and it's only part of the tax increases.

Not believing this I researched the summaries and here's what I'm reading:

On page 25 of 29 :

TITLE IX REVENUE PROVISIONS- SUBTITLE A: REVENUE OFFSET PROVISIONS-(sec. 9001 , as modified by sec. 10901) Sec.9002.

"requires employers to include in the W-2 form of each employee The aggregate cost of applicable employer sponsored group health coverage
That is excludable from the employees gross income."

Joan Pryde is the senior tax editor for the Kiplinger letters. Go to Kiplingers and read about 13 tax changes that could affect you. Number 3 is
what I just told you about.

Why am I sending you this? The same reason I hope you forward this to Every single person in your address book. People have the right to know the
truth because an election is coming in November