President Obama!

wkmac

Just how do you defeat an enemy that has declared war on us, that will never stop until we are all dead? Let me put that on you. You tell us how we stop an enemy that will never stop.

Why don't we just totally and complete leave their lands. Pull out everything, business, the whole works. Let them have exactly what they want. My guess is they will be so busy killing each other that we almost won't even exist to them.

Let's remember, they never bothered us at all until we started meddling over there in the first place.

But this would likely come at a cost. The lifestyle we all live now may have to alter in order to achieve those ends. The next question, are we prepared to do so?

In your case RB, another means to an ends is the eugenicists approach. Using advanced science to replace bombs and achieving the same effect. Reading this might give you some ideas towards those ends. If you are willing to think and draw the lines, you may even find the connections to current players still in the game, just under another name, and you can latch on to support the cause.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Why don't we just totally and complete leave their lands. Pull out everything, business, the whole works. Let them have exactly what they want. My guess is they will be so busy killing each other that we almost won't even exist to them.

Let's remember, they never bothered us at all until we started meddling over there in the first place.

But this would likely come at a cost. The lifestyle we all live now may have to alter in order to achieve those ends. The next question, are we prepared to do so?

In your case RB, another means to an ends is the eugenicists approach. Using advanced science to replace bombs and achieving the same effect. Reading this might give you some ideas towards those ends. If you are willing to think and draw the lines, you may even find the connections to current players still in the game, just under another name, and you can latch on to support the cause.
Wrong. When 9/11 happened not 1 US soldier was in a Muslim country.
If they believe in the Quran, they believe non-muslims should be killed or enslaved. This is their law.
We won't be able to negotiate with them. We won't be signing any peace treaties with them. They will escalate their attacks on us. As soon as they have the ability to attack us in the US again, they will. THEY WILL NEVER STOP.

realbrown1

So with your train of thought, should we have exterminated ALL Germans and Japanese during WWII?
Did they surrender? Did we, and our allies control their countries until they were up and running and on the right path? Yes.
Muslims will never officially surrender. So we will have to keep killing them until there are no more muslims left.
But this is years down the road. They will have to hurt us, bloody us to such a degree that the Japanese did or 9/11 did to us. A few more of those and there will be a lot of realbrown1's calling for an all-out war on islam.
You guys just won't believe just how evil that religion is. Yet.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Wrong. When 9/11 happened not 1 US soldier was in a Muslim country.
If they believe in the Quran, they believe non-muslims should be killed or enslaved. This is their law.
We won't be able to negotiate with them. We won't be signing any peace treaties with them. They will escalate their attacks on us. As soon as they have the ability to attack us in the US again, they will. THEY WILL NEVER STOP.
Not a fan of history or facts are you?
We have had US soldiers in Turkey since the 1950's.
Might want to google Incirlik Air Base.

realbrown1

You tell me. Turkey is 98% Muslim. I guess we can't put all Muslims in the same basket.
Maybe we are in Turkey at the invitation of the government of Turkey.
And today there are peaceful muslims. But when the extremist amp this war up, guess who's side these peaceful muslims will be on?

Last edited:

Morsi

Maybe we are in Turkey at the invitation of the government of Turkey.
And today there are peaceful muslims. But when the extremist amp this war up, guess who's side these peaceful muslims will be on?

Have you ever possibility that maybe just maybe the ones paying the biggest human cost in this war happen to be muslims? Inventing enemies where none existed before, sounds very familiar.

Last edited:

realbrown1

Have you ever considered the fact that maybe just maybe the ones paying the human costs in this war happen to be muslims? Inventing enemies where none existed before, sounds very familiar.
I guess that islam is just the religion of peace.
No offence, but you have no idea what you are talking about new member.
Panin?

Morsi

I guess that islam is just the religion of peace.
No offence, but you have no idea what you are talking about new member.
Panin?

Yea i guess your right considering my muslim name and upbringing in Egypt im no different than the terrorists. Either that or i just like to make things up to piss people off because im a sad liberal know it all who lives with his parents.

WTF is Panin?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Did they surrender? Did we, and our allies control their countries until they were up and running and on the right path? Yes.
Muslims will never officially surrender. So we will have to keep killing them until there are no more muslims left.
But this is years down the road. They will have to hurt us, bloody us to such a degree that the Japanese did or 9/11 did to us. A few more of those and there will be a lot of realbrown1's calling for an all-out war on islam.
You guys just won't believe just how evil that religion is. Yet.

Ya, theres the answer.. "KILL ALL THE MUSLIMS IN THE WORLD"...

Way to go supergenious. You would end up killing half the NBA.

TOS.

realbrown1

Yea i guess your right considering my muslim name and upbringing in Egypt im no different than the terrorists. Either that or i just like to make things up to piss people off because im a sad liberal know it all who lives with his parents.

WTF is Panin?
It's a type of roadrunner.

Islam, the religion of submission. Submit or die or be enslaved. Isn't that what the Quran says?

realbrown1

Ya, theres the answer.. "KILL ALL THE MUSLIMS IN THE WORLD"...

Way to go supergenious. You would end up killing half the NBA.

TOS.
Only the ones that in fighting us at that moment. But where do these radical muslims come from? They are not all coming from radical muslim families.

I just think when all hell breaks loose, you'll see some 7 foot tall terrorists. Islam is not a religion that tolerates conversion from islam.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Only the ones that in fighting us at that moment. But where do these radical muslims come from? They are not all coming from radical muslim families.

I just think when all hell breaks loose, you'll see some 7 foot tall terrorists. Islam is not a religion that tolerates conversion from islam.

You are such a putz on world events. You think you know what you are talking about, but in reality, you really dont.

You repeat what you hear, you mis label muslims as "all inclusive", and you made a statement to "kill all the muslims"...

Maybe if you really understood that "WE", the USA with its war hawk republicans, are creating all these "terrorists" in the first place, you would take your anger in a different direction.

Of course, you are a simpleton and would rather sit on the sidelines shouting "merricah, merricah" instead of truly understanding how we could solve world problems.

You have it wrong with ISIS, and you have it wrong with muslims in general.

IF you condemn all muslims because of the actions of a few, then we must also condemn all christians for the actions of the "army of god".

Making all christians, you know, Terrorists.

TOS.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

So now your plan is to only kill the ones fighting us at the moment?
I think that's a great idea, with one caveat, let's bring all of our troops home right before we implement your plan.

realbrown1

So now your plan is to only kill the ones fighting us at the moment?
I think that's a great idea, with one caveat, let's bring all of our troops home right before we implement your plan.
If we bring our troops home, that won't change anything. They are still at war with us.
Every war we've ever been in there have been people like you just want to bring our troops home like that will solve the war.