President Obama!

newfie

Trump said that he could murder someone and his supporters wouldn't care. What serious candidate says something like that? That statement only proves that Trump thinks his supporters are idiots. I guess that's why he loves the poorly educated.

he was complimenting the loyalty of his supporters not making a case for murder. The difference here is Hillary has actually done it.

newfie

Sounds like you made some bad life choices Newfieguy. I'm sorry this high paying union job with unparalleled benefits is holding you back so much.

I think I was gone from this site about 5 or 6 hours and it looks like you may have responded to about 10 of my posts. are you that lonely? Don't you have any friends to spend some quality time with?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I think I was gone from this site about 5 or 6 hours and it looks like you may have responded to about 10 of my posts. are you that lonely? Don't you have any friends to spend some quality time with?
You're a real piece of work Newtieguy. I responded to two of your posts. It's not all about you, it's about the topics. If you want to talk about the topic at hand I'm all for that. If you want to make it all about you, go look in the mirror.

newfie

You're a real piece of work Newtieguy. I responded to two of your posts. It's not all about you, it's about the topics. If you want to talk about the topic at hand I'm all for that. If you want to make it all about you, go look in the mirror.

yea the software tells me different. It shows me thirteen responses from you since 9:10 pm. You're following me around like a love sick puppy dog.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
yea the software tells me different. It shows me thirteen responses from you since 9:10 pm. You're following me around like a love sick puppy dog.
Ya lots of people are confused by technology. Maybe that's why you're stuck at this job instead of those awesome non-union jobs you seem to be so enamored with.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
americans-muslims-obama.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Sasha and Malia Obama Wore $20K Dresses to the Canada State Dinner
https://www.yahoo.com/style/sasha-and-malia-obama-wore-20k-dresses-to-the-170346900.html

What might have also made Obama choke up was looking at the price of his daughters’ dresses. While their mother opted for a custom strapless number from one of her favorite designers, Jason Wu, her daughters went with Naeem Khan.
Malia, 17, wore a strapless faille gown with crystal beading from the pre-fall 2015 collection. The 100 percent silk piece is no longer available for purchase, but it originally retailed for $17,990.
Sasha chose a look from the Indian-American designer’s resort 2016 collection, a gown embroidered with allover threadwork, beading, and appliqué, accentuated by a fitted bodice and ball skirt which retails for $19,990,

MAKAVELI

Sasha and Malia Obama Wore $20K Dresses to the Canada State Dinner
https://www.yahoo.com/style/sasha-and-malia-obama-wore-20k-dresses-to-the-170346900.html

What might have also made Obama choke up was looking at the price of his daughters’ dresses. While their mother opted for a custom strapless number from one of her favorite designers, Jason Wu, her daughters went with Naeem Khan.
Malia, 17, wore a strapless faille gown with crystal beading from the pre-fall 2015 collection. The 100 percent silk piece is no longer available for purchase, but it originally retailed for $17,990.
Sasha chose a look from the Indian-American designer’s resort 2016 collection, a gown embroidered with allover threadwork, beading, and appliqué, accentuated by a fitted bodice and ball skirt which retails for $19,990,
How do you know that's what they paid ? Lots of designers will loan dresses to high profile people to show their designs.

newfie

I would be willing to bet that the dresses were on loan. There is nothing like the free publicity a designer can get from having a celebrity wear one of their dresses.

I think you're being a bit too kind, The Obama's have not shown a desire to borrow anything. I think the yahoo piece would have mentioned it being on loan if it was. Instead the article said the dress is no longer available for purchase. If it was on loan and available for purchase I would think it would be mentioned by the designer who would be looking to cash in on the loan to the presidents daughter.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I think you're being a bit too kind, The Obama's have not shown a desire to borrow anything. I think the yahoo piece would have mentioned it being on loan if it was. Instead the article said the dress is no longer available for purchase. If it was on loan and available for purchase I would think it would be mentioned by the designer who would be looking to cash in on the loan to the presidents daughter.
Either way, those kids will never set foot inside a WalMart.

Sportello

All the tizzy about nothing. Two years ago the RW was complaining the daughters looked 'trashy', now they look 'too good'.

Give me a break. If any of you geniuses had bothered to look a little deeper, you would have found that the dresses were gifts, belong to the US Gov't and were sent to the National Archives.

It was the only State Dinner the girls have gone to during Obama's Presidency.

The entire First Family looked terrific, and we should all be proud of them.