President Obama!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Re: Obamanation here today

I get it More, it's no secret you don't like our current POTUS. Bush and Congress put us in these two USELESS wars and our sons and daughters are being killed fighting for the rights and freedoms of two Muslim countries. Which ironicly most of our country is against the building of a Mosque in lower Manhattan.
Just to be clear, who do you want the GOP to run in 2012?
Because honestly I don't see anyone worthwhile, the current GOP is too devisive.

What we have to do then BD is stop voting for people like Obama, McConnell, Pelozi and Boehner - You and I and most people would rather that our representatives that we elect to run this Republic do so more from the middle rather than from the extremes.
The last 16 years has done nothing but to destroy and weaken our country rather than make it stronger.

browndevil

What we have to do then BD is stop voting for people like Obama, McConnell, Pelozi and Boehner - You and I and most people would rather that our representatives that we elect to run this Republic do so more from the middle rather than from the extremes.
The last 16 years has done nothing but to destroy and weaken our country rather than make it stronger.
There is a former Congessman from San Jose California named Tom Campbell, If I ever voted GOP he would be the guy.

moreluck

golden ticket member

l7m6fr-b78680075z.120100823094133000gu3q0hp1.1.jpg

av8torntn

Av8 & More, let me be clear, I am not looking for an arguement here I am simply trying to engage in a discussion where opposite views can have respectful and intelligent dialogue and hopefully come to a place of full understanding. Yes more the Dems took back the House in 2006. We declared war in 2003 where both Dems and Reps voted to go to war. I remember exactly where I was when Bush made the announcement that our Country would be engaging war in Iraq. I was still out delivering it was after 5:00pm on the west coast and I pulled my truck over to listen to the radio and I cried like a little girl and I thought HOLY :censored2: this is total BS.It is a useless war and I am pissed OUR kids are making that sacrifice.

Again at what point does Obama take charge? When do the dimocrats in Congress take charge? Why do you not hold the people responsible accountable? I also find it hard to believe that you really think it is a bad thing that people are willing to sacrifice for things they believe in.

I really hope that Obama continues his strategy of blaming others for his lack of leadership as I feel that America is growing tired of this.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanomics

This is absolutely true! Follow the link below if you don't believe it. Why don't the Dem's just declare that every thing you earn belongs to the government and be done with it instead of coming up with one new tax after another? No matter how much the government takes from you, it will never be enough. The government has an insatiable appetite to spend YOUR money plus all they can borrow!

Subject: Fw: 1% tax on all bank transactions

One percent transaction tax is proposed
President Obama's finance team is recommending a transaction tax. His plan is to sneak it in after the November election to keep it under the radar. This is a 1% tax on all transactions at any financial institution i. e. Banks, Credit Unions, etc.. Any deposit you make, or move around within your account, i. e. transfer to, will have a 1% tax charged. If your pay check or your social Security or whatever is direct deposit, 1% tax charged. If you hand carry a check in to deposit, 1% tax charged, If you take cash in to deposit, 1% tax charged.This is from the man who promised that if you make under $250,000 per year, you will not see one penny of new tax. Keep your eyes and ears open, you will be amazed at what you learn.

Some will say aw it's just 1%... remember once the tax is there they can raise it at will.

http://www.standard.net/node/44797

moreluck

golden ticket member

????????????????

Why is it acceptable for the government to take from a productive, hard-working American citizen and give to someone who will not work or may even be here illegally?

Why are illegal aliens granted more rights and privileges than American citizens?

Why do those in the U.S. military have to be drug-tested but not people who receive money from federal entitlement programs?

Why don't we come together as Americans, not hyphenated Americans, and address the problems facing our nation.

Why is the government in bed with the country's most powerful unions?

Why are we unwilling to profile potential terrorists?

Why are so many Americans afraid to hear the truth on most issues?

When is the American public going to say "Enough is enough"?

klein

Für Meno :)

I warned you months ago, the US and Europe were pushing for a Global Bank Tax system.
Luckily Canada & Austrailia fought hard against it.
So, it won't be global.
But , countries like the EU and the US, will go their own way.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Your Tax Dollars At Work......

The economic stimulus package includes......
$180,000 for U. of Missouri to study what happens when you deep freeze rat sperm.

$144,000 for Wake Forest to study how monkeys react while high on cocaine.

$712,000 to Northwestern to design a computer that can tell jokes.

$253,000 to N. Carolina State Insect Museum, which has 44 visitors a year, for a new facility to store its bugs.

$1 million to buy artwork for 19 bus stops in L.A.

Does anyone in gov't even read all the earmarks?? Our hard earned money is going to all these garbage causes and it's infuriating!! :angry:

P

pickup

I warned you months ago, the US and Europe were pushing for a Global Bank Tax system.
Luckily Canada & Austrailia fought hard against it.
So, it won't be global.
But , countries like the EU and the US, will go their own way.

Yes, Klein, you did. If only we had heeded your warning, we could have done something.

klein

Für Meno :)

Yes, Klein, you did. If only we had heeded your warning, we could have done something.

I personally set up a facebook page in Canada for a petition. (didn't need it, since our government was against it anyways).
The G20 and G8 meeting earlier in Toronto setteld that matter.

Leaving it up to individual countries to introduce thier own, if they wanted or needed to.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Golf games played..............48
Double what Bush played in 8 years.
And why is it reporters are still not allowed to film him play ?
Is he really that bad ? I've heard his first shot is always into the woods.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

????????????????

Why is it acceptable for the government to take from a productive, hard-working American citizen and give to someone who will not work or may even be here illegally?

Why are illegal aliens granted more rights and privileges than American citizens?

Why do those in the U.S. military have to be drug-tested but not people who receive money from federal entitlement programs?

Why don't we come together as Americans, not hyphenated Americans, and address the problems facing our nation.

Why is the government in bed with the country's most powerful unions?

Why are we unwilling to profile potential terrorists?

Why are so many Americans afraid to hear the truth on most issues? They enjoy being small minded

When is the American public going to say "Enough is enough"?November elections