President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanation here today

CBS is letting US rate the President (believe it or not)!

You've got to take 15 seconds and do this and then pass it on.

CBS is letting you Rate the President
First, I can't believe CBS is actually doing this. Second, that they're brave and honest enough to actually show the ongoing polling results. Here is your chance. Everyone should get a shot at this. Takes all of fifteen seconds and that is if you take a look at the results.

Take the poll yourself and when you submit your grading of how he is handling the top issues, a second page will come up showing you the current results of how America is voting. Remember, this ain't FOX doing this. This is mostly people who watch CBS.

DO THIS and pass it on!http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2010/01/19/politics/politicalhotsheet/entry6116297.shtml?tag <http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2010/01/19/politics/politicalhotsheet/entry6116297.shtml?tag>

Babagounj

Strength through joy

OAK BLUFFS — Maybe there is a vast right-wing conspiracy after all.
President Obama always plays golf at a snail’s pace, but his round at Farm Neck Golf Club yesterday was more deliberate than usual. Why? A Secret Service agent who approached as we watched POTUS sink a short putt said the hackers ahead of the president were moving slowly.
That’s OK. Obama looked plenty content to take his time as he played yet another round of golf — his fourth in seven days — with a group that included White House trip director Marvin Nicholson, friend Cyrus Walker, who is a cousin of Obama adviser Valerie Jarrett, and the ubiquitous Dr. Eric Whitaker, an executive at the University of Chicago Medical Center who has accompanied the president on every public outing of the first family’s 10-day Martha’s Vineyard vacation.
Just why is Dr Whitaker with barry at "every public outing " ?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I find it somewhat sad that the person who started this thread has ended up on our "What happened to..." list. I used to enjoy danny's posts, even though they were a bit condescending (at times), as he provided the perspective of a former employee and current business owner dealing with UPS.

browndevil

And if the election had gone the other way, care to tell us what and how the McCain-Palin administration began to get us out of this hell hole of a recession?

moreluck

golden ticket member

It really doesn't matter now. It's just sooooooo messed up now it shows that B.O. had NO experience, just like we said! Any solutions will come after the correct people win elections.

browndevil

It really doesn't matter now. It's just sooooooo messed up now it shows that B.O. had NO experience, just like we said! Any solutions will come after the correct people win elections.

Who would would YOU like to see taking the oath of office January 2013?

moreluck

golden ticket member

I haven't decided yet.......but it will be the Republican/Tea party candidate. Need someone who can stop the escalating spending like I had to do with the house budget.

Kobe beef isn't good enough for the Obamas. They get the kind that's even higher than that....Wagyu beef! Such extravagance at this time is uncalled for.

I'm still waiting for jobs to become a priority. I'm wondering if jobs are in Obama's top ten priorities.

browndevil

I'm still waiting for jobs to become a priority. I'm wondering if jobs are in Obama's top ten priorities.

Do you ever wonder why at UPS there is still a layoff list and yet routes are going out 20-30-40stops overdispatched? Too bad Obama can't force mgmt to put those routes back on road and get these laid off drivers off the roll of State unemployemt or better yet underemployment

moreluck

golden ticket member

Companies are just socking away the $$$ for when B.O.'s health plan goes into effect....they're going to need it.

Do you ever wonder why at UPS there is still a layoff list and yet routes are going out 20-30-40stops overdispatched? Too bad Obama can't force mgmt to put those routes back on road and get these laid off drivers off the roll of State unemployemt or better yet underemployment

He does have the ability to make a favorable business environment...He is going to have to embrace corporations not villainize them...So far only the Fed gets it, and the Fed is drying up.

browndevil

He does have the ability to make a favorable business environment...He is going to have to embrace corporations not villainize them...So far only the Fed gets it, and the Fed is drying up.

Can you give me an example of how Obama "villianize" corporations other than being pro-labor with the Employee Free Choice Act. Don't you feel CEO's have been having their way since the 80's and the middle class has been eroding? I sometimes wonder if it is really not REP vs DEM but the have vs the have-nots in the Country. Most of on the BC have more in common than we realize