Red X missing. No more disagreements on Brown Cafe.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
OK @cheryl, rather than challenge my spelling, how about challenging the underlying thought process of my post?

I am truly curious as to what motivates the watering down of these "charms"?
Too many complain about members using them to harass other members. Waste of mod time when a few misuse them, instead of using them if they actually disagree with an opinion they were intended to be used. Just like the old, dislike, derail, ratings got abused... they also got removed. If you care challenge the members that misuse them. But of course your narrative always blames me and my motives. Yet you still post here... I just wonder why?

F

Frankie's Friend

Since putting Nancy on ignore I no longer have a need for the red x.

Maybe we could get a YAWN charm.
Here ya go dude. The yawn chsrm ya askd for
20180228_221021.jpg

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Too many complain about members using them to harass other members. Waste of mod time when a few misuse them, instead of using them if they actually disagree with an opinion they were intended to be used. Just like the old, dislike, derail, ratings got abused... they also got removed. If you care challenge the members that misuse them. But of course your narrative always blames me and my motives. Yet you still post here... I just wonder why?
There is no way to gauge a members validity now. People might think @Austin.Was.My.Hero is as informative as @soberups. Or worse, they’ll think @Wally really is funnier than @Turdferguson! Everyone is getting a digital trophy.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
There is no way to gauge a members validity now. People might think @Austin.Was.My.Hero is as informative as @soberups. Or worse, they’ll think @Wally really is funnier than @Turdferguson! Everyone is getting a digital trophy.
Not sure there ever was a way... this is the internet. IMHO the better version of the internet than fb or where other sites where they track your every move and sell the data. Here it is what it is. You are not tracked by bc.