Red X missing. No more disagreements on Brown Cafe.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Too many complain about members using them to harass other members. Waste of mod time when a few misuse them, instead of using them if they actually disagree with an opinion they were intended to be used. Just like the old, dislike, derail, ratings got abused... they also got removed
Without contrast, what's point of having them at all???
But of course your narrative always blames me and my motives.
Not always???

I believe I have made great strides to respect your TOS???

Actually, I appreciate that aspect of my experience here as much as any, as it forced me to exercise self control and personal constraint.
Yet you still post here... I just wonder why?
Because you let me???....

....and, as you refer to it, it's a "community", in which I have become ingrained.

Where I take pause is in your inability to accept that a "community" may choose to question the status quo?

Is that necessarily a bad thing...and why is it that you seem to take personal offense to that notion???

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Too many complain about members using them to harass other members. Waste of mod time when a few misuse them, instead of using them if they actually disagree with an opinion they were intended to be used. Just like the old, dislike, derail, ratings got abused...
Yet you add the "bad spelling" charm???

Do you suppose that will go much better?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
We need a Led Zeppelin tattoo on the chest-charm!
upload_2018-2-28_22-49-44.png

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Yet you add the "bad spelling" charm???

Do you suppose that will go much better?
It's my lame joke after multiple complaints about members harassing with the various disagree charms etc... Somehow you are too serious always going after me and my motives here. Life is short. Lighten up

Tony and I were in the Galapagos islands last week. Here's a pic of a fish market.
galapagos-fish-market.jpg

Turdferguson

Just a turd
It's my lame joke after multiple complaints about members harassing with the various disagree charms etc... Somehow you are too serious always going after me and my motives here. Life is short. Lighten up

Tony and I were in the Galapagos islands last week. Here's a pic of a fish market.
View attachment 183024

Those are some hideous looking pants on that woman in the middle. How many pairs does @tonyexpress have?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

View attachment 183024
Here's where I was last week, but I'll certainly try to "lighten up" and not be "too serious"...

...if you try to let go of our past???
2011-04-15_09-43-50_442.jpg

Last edited:

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Here's where I was last week, but I'll certainly try to "lighten up" and not be "too serious"...

...if you try to let go of our past???
My friend, do whatever you want. I don't seek you out. We are good as far as I am concerned. Seems like the conspiracy theories about me are difficult to shake off. Don't worry about it.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I don't know what kind of Charms are available as options, but what would be some suggestions from our astute community?