share a video

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Stewie,
Whew! That was my exercise for today. I'm beat just watching Sly do that !!
Very invigorating !

If you ran to all those places you would be dead tired,Although my daughter did them in one of the days on the three day breast cancer walk October last. I was at the Italian Market on 9th Street (South Philly) yesterday,shown in the first sceens of the video.
Go Flyers !!!
Rock was a south paw you know south philly, south jersey ( where I live)

moreluck

golden ticket member
WHEN OUR COUNTRY STILL HAD MORALS, FOCUS, LEADERSHIP, DIRECTION, AND HOPE!!!! NOW WE ONLY HAVE CORRUPTION, DISHONESTY, LIES, SELF INTEREST, AND ONLY PEOPLE WHO WANT EVERYTHING FOR NOTHING. IT IS A SAD SATE OF AFFAIRS.

I know not everyone on my email list is old enough to remember this but this video really impressed me and it's possibly because of the recent Memorial Day celebrations but you can be the judge.

In words of the author:
65 Years Ago my Dad shot this film along Kalakaua Ave. in Waikiki capturing spontaneous celebrations that broke out upon first hearing news of the Japanese surrender. Kodachrome 16mm film: God Bless Kodachrome, right? I was able to find an outfit (mymovietransfer.com) to do a much superior scan of this footage to what I had previously posted, so I re-did this film and replaced the older version There are more still images from this amazing day, in color, at discoveringhawaii.com​

moreluck

golden ticket member
What a great piece of history especially for Memorial day.

Great video. I didn't know about North Platte Canteen until I saw this video.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Please look at your garage door

After our home inspection the inspector noted that our garage door had a dent in it. Rhys and I were in the garage last night talking about it and trying to figure out how it got a dent in it. Finally figured out someone tried to break in. Then I searched youtube and found the below video. Please watch it. I took the pull string off of ours and zip tied the lever up to the slider. Now you have to cut the zip tie in order to release the lever. Please pass on.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Apparently she was upset that there was papparazzi at a ball game......I'm surprised she even knew there were balls at a ball game. Get over yourself GaGa! :dissapointed: