share a video

texan

Since I am not going to buy a 44 mag (unless I find a screamin deal on one and then I'd only buy it just to say I did) I will stick to the .45 hollow points. Or spend the money and buy Glaser rounds. Glaser Safety Slug - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the Army
M1911 .45 I was the Range NCO for a few years.
I must have put honestly over 2,000 rounds down range.
Fine hangun. It will defintely stop what is coming towards you, and in most cases, send it back where it came from.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
In the Army
M1911 .45 I was the Range NCO for a few years.
I must have put honestly over 2,000 rounds down range.
Fine hangun. It will defintely stop what is coming towards you, and in most cases, send it back where it came from.
My first 'big' handgun that I bought was my Ruger 9mm. I like the fact that it is a double action. I fell in love with the .45 1911's. They are my favorite by far. They are a sleek and sexy hand gun. My hubby has a Hi Point .45 but I don't like the polymer frame. I don't like the looks of it and I don't like the feel of it. I want a gun that has some weight in it. I want to feel the steel. For one, it counterbalances the recoil and two it's just FEELS good. My colt has custom grips and trigger. It is a beautiful hand gun.
35240020.jpg