So...

542thruNthru

No instead you get a pending termination that gets pushed for 3 different hearings because they didn't have enough time or management :censored2: didn't make it in

No you get a
Documented talk with
Warning letter
1 day suspension
3 day suspension
5 day suspension
Working termination.

If you make it to working termination you deserve what you get.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
How many days do you miss at work where that's even a problem?

A :censored2:ton. But when the make it mandatory 6 days a week on you all of the :censored2:ing sudden and you have another pt job you need to hold to for after peak season it makes it difficult to show up every day

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
They don't understand, unfortunately like the newbies at our place. Show me a few nickels up front and lose dollars down the line.
So many of the newer guys who just passed their 30 quit shortly after cause they get sent out to help and they’d rather be out with their friends...have fun stocking Oreos and cheez itz in your mid 40s while trying to support a wife and kids

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
So many of the newer guys who just passed their 30 quit shortly after cause they get sent out to help and they’d rather be out with their friends...have fun stocking Oreos and cheez itz in your mid 40s while trying to support a wife and kids

And have fun delivering boxes and being miserable all your life that you only get one of?

This isn't a 9-5 job. It's a 9-9 job. Everyone wants the money but doesn't want to do the work. Yes sure it sucks sometimes. But I come to realize that Monday through Friday I won't have much of a life. But at least im not working to dead end jobs to make ends meet.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
And have fun delivering boxes and being miserable all your life that you only get one of?
I’ve been working my ass off since I was 8 years old. Hard work doesn’t scare me. Sure I hate not being home at 5pm every day...sure I miss my dog...sure I miss being able to make every family event. But at the same time I’m looking at the big picture and what I’ll be able to afford my future wife and kids and myself. When I’m blacked out piss drunk on the lake fishing every day starting at 52 1/2 I will be one happy camper.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
My grandpa would whoop the :censored2: out of me...literally...if I complained about helping him when I was a kid...a sup telling me he’s gonna send me a warning letter for delivering an envelope 9 seconds late doesn’t scare me...cause I’m a GODDAM COWBOY