So...

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
I’ve been working my ass off since I was 8 years old. Hard work doesn’t scare me. Sure I hate not being home at 5pm every day...sure I miss my dog...sure I miss being able to make every family event. But at the same time I’m looking at the big picture and what I’ll be able to afford my future wife and kids and myself. When I’m blacked out piss drunk on the lake fishing every day starting at 52 1/2 I will be one happy camper.

Bro imagine a life where you don't hate your job, provide a life for your family, and retire without a beat up body.

It's out there and I'm going to get it, if you think I'm not determined then look at my Avatar. I am determination

oldngray

nowhere special
My grandpa would whoop the :censored2: out of me...literally...if I complained about helping him when I was a kid...a sup telling me he’s gonna send me a warning letter for delivering an envelope 9 seconds late doesn’t scare me...cause I’m a GODDAM COWBOY
Treat you like an Alabama Hot Pocket?

Bro imagine a life where you don't hate your job, provide a life for your family, and retire without a beat up body.

It's out there and I'm going to get it, if you think I'm not determined then look at my Avatar. I am determination
It's a good workout and you get paid for it. Think of all the money you will save on gym memberships.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
It's a good workout and you get paid for it. Think of all the money you will save on gym memberships.

It's pure calorie burning cardio. You'll gain a little muscle but mostly remain skinny. It's also a terrible workout for you man, most gym excercices are actually great for strengthing your joints.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy

They’re out there and I’m
Not opposed to leaving here...but I’m not leaving til I find something better...not settling for less to happy for the moment...and I’ve seen your avatar it looks like me in 7th grade

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

Trust me. That life is out there.

Not true. You'll get cardio but not a targeted strength workout. I didn't get a body like this from UPS, I got it from all the time spent at the gym.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
2 weeks vacation and benefits day one. You take vacation whenever you want because they actually have more than enough people and aren't purposely barely having enough people constantly

They are more like UPS then you think. I've talked to their people when picking up and most of them complain almost every time I see them.

At peak it was mandatory 6 day weeks unless they don't need them, then they show up and are sent home. One nighy they started 100 new temps, worked 30 minutes and sent almost everoeve home. I know this because the guards were confused about why every single load was pulling late or being cancelled.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
They actually have those too for the women. not even kidding a girl told me they have them in the women's restroom

I've seen them in the truckers restroom. They give a trucker a tampon but won't let them park on the lot. There is trash and piss bottles everywhere up their street because truckers have to wait outside the fence until their load is ready.